Mouth Zoom Ins (Fanmade Voting)

This sub-forum is for mawshot, due to legal requirement for filing material involving real life human. Please do not upload any photo of human.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Mouth Zoom Ins (Fanmade Voting)

Postby who1sth1s » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:58 pm

Downside to hide results: if you want to check the numbers before time is up, you have to vote again. Don't know if it overrides any previous vote you made. So next time, do NOT check that box.
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AhO4464 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:09 am

who1sth1s wrote:Downside to hide results: if you want to check the numbers before time is up, you have to vote again. Don't know if it overrides any previous vote you made. So next time, do NOT check that box.

Oh! About that! I’ve actually been testing that theory and turns out it doesn’t override it. Cuz I reloaded and tried to check the same box and it didn’t go up more than it already is, meaning people cannot vote more than once OvO

Buuuut, I sometimes also irrationally doubt myself so I think I’m gonna stop using that feature as well ^^;
AhO4464
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AhO4464 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:38 am

Nevermind, you were kinda right who1sth1s, the issue you mentioned does happen. I just didn’t notice before since it turns out, it takes a day before you can vote again ^^;

So yeah, definitely not gonna Enable the “can’t preview until you vote again” feature…
AhO4464
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:51 pm

Forgive for repeating this question, but when will we be getting the fanmade mouth zooms of previous polls? And couldn't we just have the official animators of the forum like Feedfancier work on them?
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AhO4464 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:59 am

who1sth1s wrote:Forgive for repeating this question, but when will we be getting the fanmade mouth zooms of previous polls? And couldn't we just have the official animators of the forum like Feedfancier work on them?

We could! But I don’t think I’d choose Feed Fancier cuz as awesome as he is at what he does the characters he chooses to animate tend to morph, crinkle and disfigure into uncanny valley in appearance and I prefer to have them remain true to they’re original canon looks.... So if you guys can link to more the said official animators, please do! So I can edit this thread’s intro to give ideas on commissioning them.

Sadly I myself cannot actually commission them since they might only accept actually money, which I don't really have ^^;
AhO4464
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:24 pm

AhO4464 wrote:
who1sth1s wrote:Forgive for repeating this question, but when will we be getting the fanmade mouth zooms of previous polls? And couldn't we just have the official animators of the forum like Feedfancier work on them?

We could! But I don’t think I’d choose Feed Fancier cuz as awesome as he is at what he does the characters he chooses to animate tend to morph, crinkle and disfigure into uncanny valley in appearance and I prefer to have them remain true to they’re original canon looks.... So if you guys can link to more the said official animators, please do! So I can edit this thread’s intro to give ideas on commissioning them.

Sadly I myself cannot actually commission them since they might only accept actually money, which I don't really have ^^;

The only other animators on here that I know of typically work on 3D animations, and majority of the polls have 2D characters(and I prefer 2D). But I'd imagine any artist here could animate since it's mostly their usual art with some key-framing, and all they would need is an animating program. Also, Feed Fancier has been true to some canon looks, like Ariel, and evil Shantae.
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AhO4464 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:51 am

who1sth1s wrote:
AhO4464 wrote:

The only other animators on here that I know of typically work on 3D animations, and majority of the polls have 2D characters(and I prefer 2D). But I'd imagine any artist here could animate since it's mostly their usual art with some key-framing, and all they would need is an animating program. Also, Feed Fancier has been true to some canon looks, like Ariel, and evil Shantae.

Welp I guess that’s a start I guess.... And as for Feed, Ariel was an old animation and evil Shantae isn't really spared from the laugh lines. But, I get what your coming from, it’s not impossible to get him to get even closer to the original style...
AhO4464
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:31 pm

Seeing as the previous polls are nearing their end, I will be posting some new ones very soon. As of now, I have 6 folders for general source ready to go, but only two will be able to fill a single poll. This means the other 4 will have multiple polls. After running it through a calculator, and assuming I post them all in a single comment, we should expect about 14 or 15 polls.(There's a grand total of 213 characters.)

I will only give hints to the folders that take up the majority of it since they include sub-folders. The two that will take the most time are DC and Marvel, excluding Teen Titans and X-Men. They also won't be limited by which ANIMATED version of the character their based off of in the polls. So for example, if you prefer the Justice League version of Wonder Woman over the one that I chose to use in the poll, feel free to use that version. I personally prefer the New 52 Movie versions(including Starfire, Raven and Terra), though not all of them are based on that version due to lack of appearance, and a couple based on my personal preference. The other ones will more than likely have the limit being based on the polls.

Another thing to note is that 13 of the total characters already have official mouth zooms(some more recent than others), and a couple others might be cheating since they're technically one and the same, but you can never have too many on one person.

Edit: Just added another folder, and there's now 240 women to choose from, which is enough for exactly 16 full polls.
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:29 pm

The results are in.
Mortal Kombat
Sonya Blade - 8
Mileena - 6
Cassie Cage - 6
Nitara - 6
Cetrion - 5
Kitana - 5
Tanya - 4
Kronika - 4
Sheeva - 3
D'vorah - 3
Frost - 3
Skarlet - 3
Jacqui Briggs - 3
Jade - 2
Sindel - 2
American Dragon
Silver - 12
Rose - 11
Monica - 7
Marnie Lockjelly - 7
Susan Long - 6
Huntsgirl 18 - 5
Sun Park - 5
Trisha - 5
Danika Hunnicutt - 5
Fury Gorgon - 5
Carol St Carmine - 5
Shaniqua Chulavista - 5
Ms. Jenkins - 4
Wild red haired sprite - 4
Blonde sprite - 4
Horn haired sprite - 4
Tracey - 4
Medusa - 4
Euryale - 4
Sara - 4
Dolores Derceto - 4
Olivia Mears - 4
Kara - 4
Jasmine - 4
Stacey Wintergreen - 4
Trixie Carter - 3
Cathy - 3
Esmeralda - 3
Annika - 2
Haley Long - 2
Vicky Fickling - 2
Lacey - 2
Councilor Omina - 2
Courtney - 1
Bubonica - 1
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:03 pm

Before I post any of my new polls, I would like to know if you would prefer I post them all at once or one franchise at a time. If all at once, you'll see a LOT of links and have over 200 females to choose from, but if you'd prefer only one franchise then the max amount of links should be four.
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AhO4464 » Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:39 am

who1sth1s wrote:Before I post any of my new polls, I would like to know if you would prefer I post them all at once or one franchise at a time. If all at once, you'll see a LOT of links and have over 200 females to choose from, but if you'd prefer only one franchise then the max amount of links should be four.

Just as long as we don’t have to vote twice and we can preview what we and everyone else has have voted afterwards. Then you can do either...
AhO4464
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:52 pm

I've decided on one franchise at a time. This months poll: the Women of DC Comics(minus teen titans).
http://www.anonvote.com/strawpoll/rz37934kb
http://www.anonvote.com/strawpoll/fr37936l
http://www.anonvote.com/strawpoll/ag37937f
http://www.anonvote.com/strawpoll/t37938l

And as previously stated, you don't have to follow the art style that's in these polls, unless that's the character's only animated appearance. And keep in mind, I included some who already have official mouth zooms, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't get a vote. And if some of the pictures look a bit dark and/or tinted with blue, they came from a PowerPoint I have and I tend to make them darker and color corrected to have a cooler color temperature. Just something I like to do.
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:16 pm

Remember, you can choose more than 1. You can even choose all of them. I do that so everyone has at least one vote.
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:41 pm

DC End Results: 14 votes - (Poison Ivy) 11 votes - (Wonder Woman & Star Sapphire) 10 votes - (Supergirl) 9 votes - (Lois Lane & Giganta) 8 votes - (Harley Quinn & Talia Al Ghul) 7 votes - (Batgirl, Killer Frost, Dee Dee Twins, & Shrinking Violet) 6 votes - (Black Canary, Queen Bee, & Emerald Empress) 5 votes - (Huntress, Zatanna, Wonder Girl, Miss Martian, Catwoman, & Dream Girl) 4 votes - (Stargirl, Livewire, Cheetah, Andrea Beaumont, Knockout, Ace, Saturn Girl, Helga Jace, & Cheshire) 3 votes - (Jessica Cruz, Power Girl, Vixen, Fire, Tula, Artemis, Thirteen, Iris West, Francine Langstrom, the She-Bat, Lady Shiva, Triplicate Girl, Phantom Girl, & Jewelee) 2 votes - (Ice, Mera, Batwoman, Hawkgirl, Halo, Rocket, Mist, Silver Banshee, Big Barda, & President Wazzo) 1 vote - (Katana, Spoiler, Carrie Kelly, Cat Grant, Arrowette, Amanda Waller, & Scandal Savage).

Next up: Marvel heroines and villainesses
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:47 pm

The ladies of Marvel comics are now here. Be advised, I reduced the time limit to 20 days because I was getting anxious to see the results. As always, multiple votes are on, so feel free to check as many as you want, even all of them if you so desire. Again, for these ladies, the art style in the polls don't have to be the ones used in the actual fan-made mouth zooms, they're just the ones I find most appealing(though with some it's their only animated appearance). It's also worth noting that one option has two characters in one since they're the same person, but different forms and names.
http://www.anonvote.com/strawpoll/vg38969wz
http://www.anonvote.com/strawpoll/v38970e
http://www.anonvote.com/strawpoll/a38971mo
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:42 pm

Marvel Results: 13 votes - Janet Van Dyne, 11 votes - Black Cat, 9 votes - Black Widow, She-Hulk, Mary Jane Watson & Thundra, 7 votes - Kamala Khan, Dagger & Morgan Le Fey, 6 votes - Sue Storm & Gwen Stacy, 5 votes - Carol Danvers, White Tiger, Crystal, Hela, Titania, Zarda & Shriek, 4 votes - Squirrel Girl, Mantis, Peggy Carter & Nebula, 3 votes - Gamora, Jane Foster, Medusa, Songbird/Screaming Mimi, Betty Ross, Enchantress, Carnage Queen, Supergiant, Madame Masque, Zartra, Typhoid Mary & Lady Elanna, 2 votes - Aunt May, Tigra, Hope Pym, Moonstone/Meteorite, Madame Web, Shuri, Crimson Widow & Proxima Midnight, 1 vote - Phyla the Accuser

Next up: Legend of Zelda.
Last edited by who1sth1s on Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:38 pm

Before I post the next one, I'd like to know if you guys would prefer the 30 day limit or the 20 day limit. I only reduced the Marvel poll's limit because I eager to see the results, but I don't mind either way.

Also, one of the folders I have for the polls includes one that was already done, the very first one oddly enough(Avatar). Not sure what the results were back then, but if you want, we can do a Redux version.
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AhO4464 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:30 am

who1sth1s wrote:Before I post the next one, I'd like to know if you guys would prefer the 30 day limit or the 20 day limit. I only reduced the Marvel poll's limit because I eager to see the results, but I don't mind either way.

Also, one of the folders I have for the polls includes one that was already done, the very first one oddly enough(Avatar). Not sure what the results were back then, but if you want, we can do a Redux version.

I was JUST thinking the same thing! Both the redux idea as well as the eagerness to see the results!
AhO4464
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:27 pm

AhO4464 wrote:
who1sth1s wrote:Before I post the next one, I'd like to know if you guys would prefer the 30 day limit or the 20 day limit. I only reduced the Marvel poll's limit because I eager to see the results, but I don't mind either way.

I was JUST thinking the same thing! Both the redux idea as well as the eagerness to see the results!

So that's a yes to 20 days and Avatar Redux? I might do the same with Winx despite that being more recent just to give all the women a shot(And yes, that includes the main girls).
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dude101 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:54 pm

What is the point of these polls if we aren't getting anything out of them? No animated gifs or anything.
dude101
---

PreviousNext

Return to Mawshot