Mouth Zoom Ins (Fanmade Voting)

This sub-forum is for mawshot, due to legal requirement for filing material involving real life human. Please do not upload any photo of human.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Mouth Zoom Ins (Fanmade Voting)

Postby who1sth1s » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:49 pm

Still trying to get the next poll up, but the page that provides the link isn't popping up. It just stays at the create page even though it says 100% uploaded.
Do you guys think I should set it to a Public poll? Obviously it'll have to be under the guise of a favorite character poll, but it's the only alternative I can think of.
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:32 pm

Finally got it to work, though it's not the poll I intended... oh well. Anyway, this poll only has three options: The Hex Girls from Scooby Doo. The two main girls, Daphne and Velma, aren't included as they already have good enough mouth zooms. The Hex Girls meanwhile, have had two missed opportunities with Thorn(first being vampire strikes back, the other from the Guess Who version).

http://www.anonvote.com/strawpoll/ht41808cb
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AhO4464 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:58 am

who1sth1s wrote:Finally got it to work, though it's not the poll I intended... oh well. Anyway, this poll only has three options: The Hex Girls from Scooby Doo. The two main girls, Daphne and Velma, aren't included as they already have good enough mouth zooms. The Hex Girls meanwhile, have had two missed opportunities with Thorn(first being vampire strikes back, the other from the Guess Who version).

Do you still have intentions for the poll that you do intend?
AhO4464
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:22 am

AhO4464 wrote:
who1sth1s wrote:Finally got it to work, though it's not the poll I intended... oh well. Anyway, this poll only has three options: The Hex Girls from Scooby Doo. The two main girls, Daphne and Velma, aren't included as they already have good enough mouth zooms. The Hex Girls meanwhile, have had two missed opportunities with Thorn(first being vampire strikes back, the other from the Guess Who version).

Of course. It's just that everytime I tried to do that one, it would never load to the link page. Maybe it's dependent on the amount of choices, since there's usually 15 choices that we do but the one I was trying to do has 13. Next time, I'll add two additional characters and see if it works.

Would you like to know what I was going to upload, or should it be kept a surprise?

Edit: Remember, multichoice is on, and I expect all three of them to have more than one vote. Sure it's only the first day, but Dusk is being neglected. At least give her a chance(even though Thorn will most likely win).
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AhO4464 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:41 am

who1sth1s wrote:
AhO4464 wrote:

Of course. It's just that everytime I tried to do that one, it would never load to the link page. Maybe it's dependent on the amount of choices, since there's usually 15 choices that we do but the one I was trying to do has 13. Next time, I'll add two additional characters and see if it works.

Would you like to know what I was going to upload, or should it be kept a surprise?

Edit: Remember, multichoice is on, and I expect all three of them to have more than one vote. Sure it's only the first day, but Dusk is being neglected. At least give her a chance(even though Thorn will most likely win).

That is kinda bizarre since the one you posted is visible even though it’s waaaay less than 13 choices.. And as far as I know it’s the girls from Scooby Doo like you’ve told me.

And I’ll give her a vote just to make ya feel better! ^^
AhO4464
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:08 pm

Thanks for that. She's doing much better now.

So, any zoom ins being worked on?
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LinkXD79 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:46 pm

who1sth1s wrote:
AhO4464 wrote:

Dusk was my girl. I loved the other two as well, but I crushed on Dusk the hardest. She gets a vote.

Also, where in the Guess Who? version did Thorn almost have a zoom in? I remember the episode on What's New Scooby Doo where she almost had one (it's where that picture on the poll came from), but I never started watching Guess Who yet. Didn't even know they made an appearance.
LinkXD79
Been posting for a bit

Postby who1sth1s » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:55 pm

LinkXD79 wrote:Dusk was my girl. I loved the other two as well, but I crushed on Dusk the hardest. She gets a vote.

Also, where in the Guess Who? version did Thorn almost have a zoom in? I remember the episode on What's New Scooby Doo where she almost had one (it's where that picture on the poll came from), but I never started watching Guess Who yet. Didn't even know they made an appearance.

https://youtu.be/jMwL6GCJcdE?t=118 Right here. Also a missed opportunity for a uvulashot.(Not the english version)
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Sun May 02, 2021 6:20 pm

Hex Girls results are in.
Thorn - 20
Luna - 13
Dusk - 8
No surprise to me that Thorn won. This one should be an easy one since her near zoom in just needs a few extra frames and a uvula.

On a personal note, I remember having a dream where she did that scene but with some inception in it. Basically Thorn ate the camera, but it continued with Dusk hanging from her uvula, then Luna who held Dusk's uvula, until the camera finally went down her throat. On the off chance someone animates it like that, it could probably work as like a segment of a music video they did.
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Mon May 03, 2021 4:03 pm

I tried once again to upload my intended poll, but this time it went to a 403 Forbidden page. I'm now giving it up and handing it to AhO4464. It's basically Carmen Sandiego characters from the Netflix version plus the classic versions of Carmen and Ivy. I also named it after the theme song: Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego. Here's the order I tried to use, but it doesn't have to be in that order. Just has to be those characters.
Carmen(90s)
Carmen(Netflix)
Ivy(90s)
Ivy(Netflix)
Julia Argent
Agent Zari
Chief
Tigress
Paper Star
Countess Cleo
Coach Brunt
Dr Saira Bellum
Cookie Booker
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AhO4464 » Sun May 09, 2021 8:56 am

who1sth1s wrote:I tried once again to upload my intended poll, but this time it went to a 403 Forbidden page. I'm now giving it up and handing it to AhO4464. It's basically Carmen Sandiego characters from the Netflix version plus the classic versions of Carmen and Ivy. I also named it after the theme song: Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego. Here's the order I tried to use, but it doesn't have to be in that order. Just has to be those characters.
Carmen(90s)
Carmen(Netflix)
Ivy(90s)
Ivy(Netflix)
Julia Argent
Agent Zari
Chief
Tigress
Paper Star
Countess Cleo
Coach Brunt
Dr Saira Bellum
Cookie Booker

Done! - http://www.anonvote.com/strawpoll/p42543wv. Erhmm...I’m kinda iffy about the choices to be honest ^^;
AhO4464
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Sun May 09, 2021 4:18 pm

AhO4464 wrote:Done! - http://www.anonvote.com/strawpoll/p42543wv. Erhmm...I’m kinda iffy about the choices to be honest ^^;

Thanks. Really appreciate it. :D As for my choices, I never remembered any other ladies in the 90s version and only chose recurring characters from the reboot.

Fun fact: the actress who played Cookie Booker is the same one who voiced Carmen in the 90s, with Carmen's signature outfit being a passing of the torch in the origin episodes.
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Tue May 18, 2021 7:18 pm

There seems to be a severe problem on my end. Trying to upload another poll, but the site keeps saying "I don't have permission to access this resource" when I click Create Poll. Is there anyway to fix this or find an alternative?
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Sat May 29, 2021 4:23 pm

Results for Carmen Sandiego. Carmen(Netflix) - 14, Ivy(90s) - 8, Julia Argent, Carmen(90s) & Tigress - 6, Paper Star & Cookie Booker - 3, Coach Brunt, Countess Cleo & Ivy(Netflix) - 2, Dr Saira Bellum, Chief & Agent Zari - 1.

Next poll.... may not happen for a while if this problem of mine continues.
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AhO4464 » Mon May 31, 2021 3:14 am

who1sth1s wrote:Results for Carmen Sandiego. Carmen(Netflix) - 14, Ivy(90s) - 8, Julia Argent, Carmen(90s) & Tigress - 6, Paper Star & Cookie Booker - 3, Coach Brunt, Countess Cleo & Ivy(Netflix) - 2, Dr Saira Bellum, Chief & Agent Zari - 1.

Next poll.... may not happen for a while if this problem of mine continues.

Could you perhaps, record/screen your screen while or after submitting a poll to show Us what you are dealing with?
AhO4464
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Mon May 31, 2021 10:57 am

file:///C:/Users/Admin/Pictures/Poll/Problem.PNG

This is what I see everytime now. The only reason I can think of is that I used it too many times. (paste link into URL)
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LinkXD79 » Mon May 31, 2021 2:21 pm

who1sth1s wrote:file:///C:/Users/Admin/Pictures/Poll/Problem.PNG

This is what I see everytime now. The only reason I can think of is that I used it too many times. (paste link into URL)

The link unfortunately won't work for us as it's referencing a place on your personal computer. You may need to upload to Imgur or something and post a link to it.
LinkXD79
Been posting for a bit

Postby who1sth1s » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:33 pm

Dean Lawrence is officially back and has requested a poll for the Dragon Ball girls. Given my current predicament however, someone else will need to make the poll. That and I never got into Dragon Ball myself. Here are the characters he requested.(won't be too surprised if Android 21 wins given she already eats people)
1.Chi chi
2.Bulma
3.Lunchi
4. Android 18
5. Videl
6. Caulifla
7.Mai
8.Kale
9.Tights
10. Helles
11. Kusu(He actually said Cus)
12. Vados
13. Cheelai
14. Android 21
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AhO4464 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:05 am

who1sth1s wrote:Dean Lawrence is officially back and has requested a poll for the Dragon Ball girls. Given my current predicament however, someone else will need to make the poll. That and I never got into Dragon Ball myself. Here are the characters he requested.(won't be too surprised if Android 21 wins given she already eats people)
1.Chi chi
2.Bulma
3.Lunchi
4. Android 18
5. Videl
6. Caulifla
7.Mai
8.Kale
9.Tights
10. Helles
11. Kusu(He actually said Cus)
12. Vados
13. Cheelai
14. Android 21

I’ll do it man, and I saw the screenshot you sent me….I don’t know what to do cuz something like this has never happened to me before so if it happened to me I’d be equally clueless…

Your best bet would be to search the web for similar issues and if they were given solutions or a smaller chance, look for other people who had that problem and are given answers…
AhO4464
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AhO4464 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:54 am

http://www.anonvote.com/strawpoll/km43597b

Here’s the Dragonball girls poll :)
AhO4464
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Mawshot