Mouth Zoom Ins (Fanmade Voting)

This sub-forum is for mawshot, due to legal requirement for filing material involving real life human. Please do not upload any photo of human.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Mouth Zoom Ins (Fanmade Voting)

Postby who1sth1s » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:00 pm

So these first two pages in this comic mimic a near mouth zoom on the heroine Secret, and says that the rest of her team tumbled from her mouth. Sadly, the panel closest to her mouth doesn't contain her uvula, nor are we all the way in. I post it here because it's got the perfect opportunity to be animated with a complete mouth zoom. Preferably as a zoom in to just below her uvula, then zooming out as her team is ejected from her throat.
https://readcomiconline.li/Comic/Young- ... 9?id=25242
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:49 pm

Another month, another poll. It's the ladies of Death Note. If your name is written down in the winner's death note, it's in her mouth you go. My main vote's on Rem, whom I've also got an unfinished fanfiction for.

http://www.anonvote.com/strawpoll/u47927i
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:45 pm

Death Note Results
Misa Amane - 10, Yuri - 9, Wedy - 8, Naomi Misora - 7, Halle Lidner - 7, Sayu Yagami - 6, Kiyomi Takada - 4, Rem - 2, Sachiko Yagami - 2
Winner - Misa Amane

Kinda disappointed to be honest, with Rem being my main choice and having only two votes. Misa I did expect to either win or be top 3, but I hoped Rem would be a strong contender as well, and as I've stated before, I have an unfinished fanfiction that includes her. Oh well, nothing I can do about it now. Pleasantly surprised by the other top 3 choices at least.

Next poll: currently undecided, but may try for a multi-parter again.
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AhO4464 » Fri May 13, 2022 10:57 am

Hey guys! Got a couple of bad news and good news! As well as a new thing we’re doing alongside the polls

First well the Bad News is that….remember that Spore GA screenshot of a very blocky Mt Lady? Yeah, it’s Mt Lady.
Well I’m canceling it…mostly cuz the adventure editor I use cannot slow down the zoom in speed.

But the Good News is that I found an App called Forger to make up for it! It’s much more dynamic afterall :)

Here’s a template I made and extracted the zoom in animation frames from to redesign -
064C40C4-D68E-4983-AD89-35BD28580EC3.png

Yep,…it’s Kitty Pryde

Also I’m announcing another thing I think we should try alongside the polls….
You guys remember that Raven mouth zoom in I made and linked? Well the thing is that Raven’s uvula and throat hole is actually kindof canon to the Teen Titans show. I refernced it off of Cyborg’s zoom out when he witnessed his car getting destroyed or something in the episode where he builds it in the first place. Even though it took place in the nighttime, it’s easy to pinpoint the color since it matched the shadow of his tongue….

So alongside the polls, upcoming or made, maybe also offer a form of color reference to go alongside it. It doesn’t matter if it’s male or female, or even what species…just as long as the standard mouth color palette matches the female characters or if they all o]have the same throat color, it can be used to make the zoom in even more authentic.

Example 1: In Sonic SaTam, besides Dulcy the dragon, there are no female mouth zoom ins of the characters but all the characters have matching mouth color palettes and I see that they all have black throat holes that match they’re pupils and outlines

Example 2: Family Guy offers a more challenging one since they vary a lot more compared to each other. Example Stewie choking on a grape, Bitch Brian’s jaw falling off, Peter as a Scotsman laughing evily, Peter saying eww loudly when witnessing Carter banging an Asian woman and the maws of the dustmites turning giant due to Stewie’s shrink ray. the best thing to do would be to make a custom one based on all the mentioned.

Example 3: In She Rah and the Princess of Power, Swift Wind, She-Rah and Glimmer has flashed they’re uvulas. And even though they have different mouth shots and the scenes take place in different setting lightings, all three are shown to have black throats that may match they’re pupils and/or outlines….so that can be harnessed.

Example 4: The shows and movies that never run out of references are ones like Spectacular Spider Man, The Proud Family, The Animaniacs reboot, American Dragon Jake Long, the Life and Times of Juniper Lee and several Disney Movies because the back of the character’s mouths always come with a visible “throat shadow” that are the same colors as the uvulashot they might come with. Which is very useful if the characters have different mouth palettes.

Do you guys see where I’m getting at? :D

As for the current one, I have yet to find a good, canon color reference for Kitty Pryde’s shot and the incarnation I’m using is from X Men Evolution.
AhO4464
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Fri May 13, 2022 2:29 pm

:D Excellent news indeed! Now I'm even more eager than before!

BTW, I've settled on the next poll I'll be posting at the start of next month. I won't spoil too much, but I will say it's a show from the 80s.
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AhO4464 » Sat May 14, 2022 12:25 am

As am I! This is a real game……er vid changer! OvO

Ohh that should be good! Perhaps you could also offer canon reference for a uvula shot of the show as well like I said in my announcement! :P
AhO4464
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Sat May 14, 2022 9:27 am

AhO4464 wrote:As am I! This is a real game……er vid changer! OvO

Ohh that should be good! Perhaps you could also offer canon reference for a uvula shot of the show as well like I said in my announcement! :P

Well, unfortunately on that front, I've yet to find any uvulashots for reference. The interior of the mouths seem to be consistently pink, so I'd imagine it'll be the kind of zoom in where it's pitch black behind a pink uvula. Like I said, it's from the 80s, and I haven't seen too many of those with mouth zooms or uvulashots, even though this one in particular seems like it'd have a decent amount. Granted I haven't watched the whole thing yet, just doesn't have my full attention.

BTW, your model of Kitty Pryde kinda looks like Vanny from FNAF.
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AhO4464 » Sun May 15, 2022 2:21 am

Hmm,…well perhaps after you reveal the poll I could maybe ask for more details and do some searching of my own! :)
Gotta say though, in my own logic. Pink is usually a very inviting color when it comes to zoom ins :D

For real? OvO Huh, that never even occurred to me!
AhO4464
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:04 am

It's that time again. I promised an 80s show and here it is. Jem & the Holograms. The winner of this will most likely be singing a line or holding a note as we zoom into her mouth, hopefully with a wiggling uvula.
http://www.anonvote.com/strawpoll/w48383ka

Also need to correct myself, the color palate in their mouths isn't pink, but a bright red. I should also note that while I did watch all the songs on YouTube(of which only two had mouth zooms and one tooth zoom), I've only watched about nine or ten episodes, so official mouth zooms and/or uvulashots are still possible though unlikely since it is an 80s show.
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AhO4464 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 5:01 am

Holy crap! THAT is a good choice! :D

Just out of curiosity, you watched said nine or ten episodes in order right?

And also I recommend to watch it with a player that enables faster watching speed, in mute (substitute with music in a separate tab) and without subs cuz it helps you to be more focused on the animation and not overlook sneaky shots and not be distracted by the plot too much.
AhO4464
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:43 am

AhO4464 wrote:Holy crap! THAT is a good choice! :D

Just out of curiosity, you watched said nine or ten episodes in order right?

And also I recommend to watch it with a player that enables faster watching speed, in mute (substitute with music in a separate tab) and without subs cuz it helps you to be more focused on the animation and not overlook sneaky shots and not be distracted by the plot too much.

I am watching them in order. And I actually forgot that the site I use for that show has a speed option now, so thanks.
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LinkXD79 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:30 am

who1sth1s wrote:It's that time again. I promised an 80s show and here it is. Jem & the Holograms. The winner of this will most likely be singing a line or holding a note as we zoom into her mouth, hopefully with a wiggling uvula.
http://www.anonvote.com/strawpoll/w48383ka

Also need to correct myself, the color palate in their mouths isn't pink, but a bright red. I should also note that while I did watch all the songs on YouTube(of which only two had mouth zooms and one tooth zoom), I've only watched about nine or ten episodes, so official mouth zooms and/or uvulashots are still possible though unlikely since it is an 80s show.

Which ones had the mouth zooms? I know the tooth zoom was of Pizzazz in one of the first few songs.
LinkXD79
Been posting for a bit

Postby who1sth1s » Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:23 pm

LinkXD79 wrote:Which ones had the mouth zooms? I know the tooth zoom was of Pizzazz in one of the first few songs.

The song Jazz Has is a zoom in on Jem's disembodied mouth and Star Spangled Fantasy is another Pizzazz one but stops just as the camera is about to enter her mouth.
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:39 am

Jem - 16, Minx - 10, Synergy - 9, Stormer - 8, Kimber - 8, Shana - 6, Roxy - 5, Pizzazz - 5, Jetta - 4, Aja - 3, Rapture - 2, Raya - 2

Winner - Jem(also counts for Jerrica)

Next poll: Gonna try doing a multi-parter for this one, specifically a 3-parter with 45 characters in total, and the best 3D uvulashots. It's Monster High.
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:49 pm

Just a question for AhO4464. How goes the progress on Kitty Pryde?
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AhO4464 » Sun Jul 24, 2022 7:30 am

who1sth1s wrote:Just a question for AhO4464. How goes the progress on Kitty Pryde?

Here’s a sketch from the progress.
ArtStudio Pro now allows animating, which is somewhat convenient. Cuz based on the number of frames,…this might be my hardest animation as of late! Let’s hope the fact that some of the frames are duplicates will be merciful on me XD

That combined with trying to get monetized on YouTube.
Attachments
FBF470C5-C41B-460E-A419-2B183548478A.jpeg
FBF470C5-C41B-460E-A419-2B183548478A.jpeg (12.29 KiB) Viewed 5589 times
AhO4464
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:06 am

Three parter successful! :D The ghouls of Monster High. This is definitely one I'd prefer to be the 3-D models from the Gen 1 tv specials since they have uvulas to begin with. Also fitting that Gen 3 is coming out in the foreseeable future, though I'm not too on board with the new designs.
http://www.anonvote.com/strawpoll/va48777p
http://www.anonvote.com/strawpoll/m48779i
http://www.anonvote.com/strawpoll/er48780jw
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:34 pm

Monster High Results
8 votes - Frankie Stein
7 votes - Draculaura, Fawn & Sirena Von Boo
6 votes - Elissibat, Venus McFlytrap & Gory Fangtell
5 votes - Toralei, Catty Noir, Cleo De Nile, Clawdeen Wolf, Operetta, Clair, Spectra Vondergeist, Gigi Grant, Scarah Screams & Luna Mothews
4 votes - Howleen Wolf, Lagoona Blue, Meowlody, Purrsephone, Jinafire, Nefera De Nile, Rochelle Goyle, River Styxx & Vandala Doubloons
3 votes - Robecca Steam, Twyla, Ghoulia Yelps, Skellita, Cupid, Bonita Femur & Posea Reef
2 votes - Lilith van Hellscream, Honey Swamp, Clawdia Wolf, Wisp, Headmistress Bloodgood, Astranova, Avea Trotter, Elle Eedee & Mouscedes King
1 vote - Abbey Bominable, Kiyomi Haunterly & Principle Revenant

Winner - Frankie Stein

Gotta say, Fawn in a three way tie for second place was quite shocking, and during the first couple days, she was actually in first. Impressive for a character that shows up only in the opening for 13 Wishes. In the end though, it was the character who started it all that won. And unfortunately one that has seriously been screwed up in the recent reboot >.> . Not only do they get her skin wrong, but she also goes from being 100% female to non-binary for absolutely no reason other than representation. As a non-binary myself, it's just insulting.(sorry, had to get that outta my system)

From what I understand, the Gen 3 cartoon is set to release sometime this fall, though I won't be too surprised if it gets cancelled before then, or lasts only a single season. Only gonna watch it for the forum's sake in case any mouth zooms or female uvulashots come up, and while I'm unsure about where I stand with non-binary zooms/uvulashots, I will still view Frankie as strictly female.
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:36 pm

Welp, getting the 403 Forbidden screen again. Gonna have to wait a bit longer for the next poll... again.
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:22 am

Next poll might not be until December. While we wait for that, how's Kitty Pryde coming along?
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Mawshot