random dragon mawshots

This sub-forum is for mawshot, due to legal requirement for filing material involving real life human. Please do not upload any photo of human.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

random dragon mawshots

Postby NeonDragon » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:32 pm

i need an opinion on my first maw digital
Attachments
my maw.jpg
NeonDragon
New to the forum

Re: random dragon mawshots

Postby skillfree » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:23 pm

Welcome to Eka's portal!
Last edited by skillfree on Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
skillfree
New to the forum

Postby Silver Wolf » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:14 am

Making the teeth closer to the camera bigger will give depth to it. It looks very flat
Silver Wolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby SkyTheDragones » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:58 am

It looks good. Not a bad designe of a dragon maw. One Thing i dont like is The tungh is Black at The tip, it makes it look a Little wird to me
SkyTheDragones
New to the forum

Return to Mawshot