Game Mawshots

This sub-forum is for mawshot, due to legal requirement for filing material involving real life human. Please do not upload any photo of human.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Game Mawshots

Postby Birichino » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:24 am

I know this subforum is a bit slow, but I'm still surprised that I haven't seen a thread dedicated to video game mawshots (though there are some for more general vore in games).

Though I'm mostly posting this to show off the rather esoteric game I found on the app store, in which the entire thing is overtop of mawshots. https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... vitykanojo

I've even played enough to know that each girl has a (slightly) different mouth.
Last edited by Birichino on Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Re: Game Mawshots

Postby Sintrial » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:33 pm

Really? Except for the different Canines, every mouth looks the same
Sintrial
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kitsouille » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:39 pm

I agree with Sinitrial. Except the vampire girl with canines they all have the same mouth.

Other than that I think it is an interesting thread but sadly this subforum is slow and despite how realistic the realistic video games wanna be, the mouth is almost always terribly done and mawshots are rare anyway. No big deal but just saying there's going to be a lot more cartoony mawshots than anything else here.

I remember in Castlevania Lords of Shadow, I think you had to fail a QTE and die against the werewolf Lord and there's a mawshot when he roars.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Realmwars » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:48 pm

Attack on Titan have them. Annie has one in the first game and a trailer shows Ymir with one of her own.
Realmwars
Been posting for a bit

Postby Birichino » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:00 am

Kitsouille wrote:I agree with Sinitrial. Except the vampire girl with canines they all have the same mouth.

Other than that I think it is an interesting thread but sadly this subforum is slow and despite how realistic the realistic video games wanna be, the mouth is almost always terribly done and mawshots are rare anyway. No big deal but just saying there's going to be a lot more cartoony mawshots than anything else here.

I remember in Castlevania Lords of Shadow, I think you had to fail a QTE and die against the werewolf Lord and there's a mawshot when he roars.

It's a bit disappointing, but the first girl has fillings and the third has a crooked wisdom tooth, if it helps.

Still, it'd be nice to get other species and things. That "vampire girl" is apparently just a tall tsundere with "twisted" teeth.
You can tell the devs aren't super into mawshots...which I guess makes it weird that the game exists. Maybe just a tooth focus?

And true, it seems to all be cartoons/anime and animal photos in this subforum. Come to think of it, is there even an art thread? I know there are many mawshots in the gallery...
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:57 pm

^^ I forgot where I read this, perhaps the game's store page, it said to be careful not to be distracted by the girl's comments. They are embarrassed and blushing and stuff. I guess that's the main point? Because honestly my main distraction is the uvula because I'm always trying to catch a glimpse of it wiggling, or trying to poke it sometimes. Too bad because it seemed to be a mouth fetish game more than anything, yet it really isn't. We still get a mawshot all the time though ^^
Kitsouille
???

Postby Birichino » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:53 pm

Kitsouille wrote:^^ I forgot where I read this, perhaps the game's store page, it said to be careful not to be distracted by the girl's comments. They are embarrassed and blushing and stuff. I guess that's the main point? Because honestly my main distraction is the uvula because I'm always trying to catch a glimpse of it wiggling, or trying to poke it sometimes. Too bad because it seemed to be a mouth fetish game more than anything, yet it really isn't. We still get a mawshot all the time though ^^

Yeah, it's strange. It's not actually a fetish game, or at least not a mouth fetish game, but they still bothered to make the uvulas swing and tongues bounce.
Also, you're actually penalized if you poke their throat, though they get a pretty ero expression in their portrait.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Mawshot