Male Anime Mawshots/Uvulashots/Lip Licking

This sub-forum is for mawshot, due to legal requirement for filing material involving real life human. Please do not upload any photo of human.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Male Anime Mawshots/Uvulashots/Lip Licking

Postby Itachi123 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:45 pm

Whis also has one, early in the series:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6zulYjs1I4&t=30s @ 2:05

Gotta admit though, I was surprised by the Beerus one. I've seen a few mawshots already, but that one takes the cake so far.
Itachi123
Participator

Postby Senator » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:22 pm

Itachi123 wrote:Whis also has one, early in the series:

Gotta admit though, I was surprised by the Beerus one. I've seen a few mawshots already, but that one takes the cake so far.

I imagine you were just as surprised as I was. That out of nowhere Beerus mawshot really is fantastic.
Senator
Been posting for a bit

Postby Itachi123 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:44 pm

Senator wrote:
Itachi123 wrote:Whis also has one, early in the series:

I imagine you were just as surprised as I was. That out of nowhere Beerus mawshot really is fantastic.

Yeah, I think it's because Beerus is becoming so goofy. I expect to say a few more uvula shots like that coming our way.
Itachi123
Participator

Postby Itachi123 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:52 am

A Beerus uvulashot from episode 82:
https://ww1.gogoanime.io/dragon-ball-super-episode-82 @ 2:53
Itachi123
Participator

Postby xamdnaa » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:58 pm

I'm sorry for bringing this thread back from the dead, but I felt that it would be a shame to just let it die ^^;
So I've been looking up some Saiyuki mawshots and lip licking. So without further ado, here we go!

I unfortunately couldn't find a bigger version, but still a nice mawshot~

While I don't think this is that much of a spoiler, I'll just put it as one, just in case (It's one page from the manga)
Spoiler: show

Not the best picture quality, but it's what I could find.

These are a bit further from the viewer, but I still think those are some nice maws~

Same as above

Not the best mawshot, but eh, close enough

Don't know who this character is or where he's from, but he got a nice mouth, so I'll add him too~

Maybe I should one day look for my manga books and see if I could scan in some more...I remember there being a pretty nice sideview mawshot (is that a thing?) of one of the characters somewhere.
"We humans are like puzzles...Just like the worlds continents..."
xamdnaa
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby naga07 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:01 pm

nice to see it back from the dead
ImageImageImageImage
naga07
???

Postby Merodi » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:05 pm

Sale from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5, getting ready for a bullet.
Merodi
Participator

Postby seanearlyaug » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:38 pm

The Venom movie has several shots of people's last look: past the teath to the throat as the head is bitten off.
seanearlyaug
New to the forum

Postby Ombeli06 » Fri May 26, 2023 7:55 pm

Ombeli06
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Mawshot