A Weird Question

This sub-forum is for mawshot, due to legal requirement for filing material involving real life human. Please do not upload any photo of human.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

A Weird Question

Postby Duck » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:38 am

This is kind of a weird question I guess, but please bear with me. As a lot of people here, I have an affinity for vore and delving into that, a (female) mouth fetish thing. So I was talking to one of my friends the other day, and she was talking about getting her tonsils taken out, which I then replied with the question of "Oh nice, did it leave any scars?" She then said it left a little one and proceeded to show me the back of her throat, to my pleasant surprise. And then it got me thinking, what are ways to ask people to see the inside of their mouth without seeming weird or raising any eyebrows? I just wanted to see what ya'll thought or if you have tried doing that. Sorry for seeming weird ^^;
Duck
Been posting for a bit

Re: A Weird Question

Postby joyrider1986 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:46 am

If you aren't a dentist i have no idea :wink: Maybe to tell them there is something stuck to their teeth, but i guess then they would just turn away to look at a mirror....but anything else might just lead to raising eyebrows^^
joyrider1986
Somewhat familiar

Postby momonari » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:23 am

I dont think people will actually fall for this, but you're welcome to try... Tell them some foolish made up folklore that sounds rational in some kind of way where they can't tell if your conclusion is true... Something along the lines of "I can tell how long you will live by looking at your wisdom teeth" or you can use it more frequently by saying something like "Im learning to read peoples fortune by looking at their teeth, wanna know how your day will be?" you might get the brow anyway, but even if they dont play along, you will only come across as mildly wierd

Warning: dont try it only on cute girls, they're bound to get suspicious real fast, try it on some male friends first, and do it on people at random from time to time that way if rumors spread you'll just be a little wierd instead of a freaky pervert
momonari
Participator

Postby Duck » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:55 am

Oh, I should try those! You know, now that I think about it, I do remember one time a few months ago I was texting one of my friends and I told her I didn't know what a uvula was (I knew haha) She explained to me what it was and all innocently like I asked her to take a picture of hers and she did.
Duck
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kitsouille » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:21 pm

Can you genuinely fake a yawn and pretend to be tired? It works great for me but most of the time people just cover their mouth with their hand :(
Kitsouille
???

Postby Duck » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:44 am

I'll just use the whole me acting dumb wanting to learn thing where I pretend I don't know what a uvula is or never seen one and sneak in to ask to see without trying to sound creepy lol.
Duck
Been posting for a bit

Postby Itachi123 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:18 am

You shouldn't do this too often though. Trust me when I say that people get very suspicious very quickly, even if you have a legit reason.
Itachi123
Participator

Postby hmhmh6532 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:31 pm

Last edited by hmhmh6532 on Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
hmhmh6532
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Itachi123 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:26 pm

Or try to make them laugh.
Itachi123
Participator

Postby GREGOLE » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:05 pm

"Hey, I have a mouth fetish. Would you mind opening up?"

Honesty is usually the best policy.
GREGOLE
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby tqueensway » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:29 pm

Erf, this is really not cool imo. Very skeavy behavior to trick someone into satiating your paraphiliae.
tqueensway
Participator

Postby Sintrial » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:57 am

Have you tried asking women who have the same fetish or are into vore?
Sintrial
Somewhat familiar

Postby mouthyjeff » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:26 pm

oh Im an expert on this :) but I only ask males and record videos of their mouth :)
mouthyjeff
New to the forum

Postby dragonlover81 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:57 pm

I don't know. But it is not being swallowed by a human that I sexually fantasize about. It is giant predators that could potentially swallow me whole, like orcas and crocodiles. Of course, I have enough sense not to get close enough to them to take the risk of actually getting eaten.
dragonlover81
Somewhat familiar

Return to Mawshot