Dragon Mawshots from the Hobbit Movies

This sub-forum is for mawshot, due to legal requirement for filing material involving real life human. Please do not upload any photo of human.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Dragon Mawshots from the Hobbit Movies

Postby GBBG » Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:32 am

Was anyone else disappointed that there seem to be no good mawshots of Smaug in the new hobbit movies?
Writing a vore novel. Check out an excerpt over in work to be shared!
GBBG
Participator

Re: Dragon Mawshots from the Hobbit Movies

Postby TheoTheFox » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:12 am

No offense, but are you blind? There were several amazing maw views and even a throat view in the second movie!
TheoTheFox
Somewhat familiar

Postby GBBG » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:49 am

I didn't see too many, but I was watching it for the first time. Maybe I should have gone back and tried to find the scenes on youtube...*crawls elsewhere in the internet feeling shamed*
GBBG
Participator

Postby Stefanos1313 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:00 pm

Actually there are a few it's just that you cant find many with good quality. But then again we always have this https://sketchfab.com/models/6558336766cf490b9cb7554f0215eb95
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled2.png
Untitled3.png
Stefanos1313
Been posting for a bit

Postby hmhmh6532 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:32 pm

Last edited by hmhmh6532 on Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
hmhmh6532
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GBBG » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:25 pm

Oh yeah, I saw that on another thread. It's pretty sweet :-). What I meant by "good" mawshots was without motion blur, probably something good to clarify. There are plenty of them, but as someone else mentioned the quality is the issue.
GBBG
Participator

Postby DrachenFyr » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:26 pm

I made a compilation of all the views of Smaug's lovely maw :wink:
https://youtu.be/SBLuoxEsmBA
DrachenFyr
Somewhat familiar

Return to Mawshot