Komodo dragon mawshots

This sub-forum is for mawshot, due to legal requirement for filing material involving real life human. Please do not upload any photo of human.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Komodo dragon mawshots

Postby Fuji12mann » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:19 am

Something for the friends of Komodo Dragon vore.
Attachments
Komodo Dragon 01.jpg
Komodo Dragon 02.jpg
Komodo Dragon 03.jpg
Komodo Dragon 04.jpg
Komodo Dragon 05.jpg
The most inviting Komodo Dragon mouth i've ever seen. I would like to jump in and let me swallow whole.
Komodo Dragon 06.jpg
Last edited by Fuji12mann on Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fuji12mann
Participator

Re: NEW! Komodo dragon mawshots

Postby ublover1 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:27 am

These komodos look like they wanna swallow something whole id glady help them with that:)
ublover1
???

Postby Blutengel » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:33 am

thats amazing and looks pretty inviting :3
Blutengel
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ka-Atis » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:44 am

*bookmarks this thread, it may be very useful as reference for my drawings.. :D
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby prisoner » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:10 pm

Eh, I learned something about monitor lizards that ruined them for me in vore. But go ahead and enjoy them while you can.
prisoner
---

Postby Fuji12mann » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:39 pm

@prisoner: I know what you mean but my female Komodo Dragon is something special in my dreams. She's much bigger than normal, so big that she can fit my whole body in her mouth which smells like a woman's mouth. It's just no more than a fantasy dream.
Je voudrais avalé vivant par une jolie femme avec une grande bouche.
Ik zou het liefst levend opgevreten worden door een mooi mevrouw met een grote mond.
Jeg liker å bli spist livelig av ei pen kvinne med en stor munn.
Fuji12mann
Participator

Postby Vinderex » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:19 pm

prisoner wrote:Eh, I learned something about monitor lizards that ruined them for me in vore. But go ahead and enjoy them while you can.

You've got me curious now. ^^;
Vinderex
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Laying atop my treasure hoard while consuming evil dragonslayers.

Postby Crownflame » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:33 pm

I read somewhere that a monitor lizard can completely digest (like, beginning to end) a small animal within 18 hours. Wow!

They're such pretty mouths, though. You just wanna like, stroke down that wide, smooth throat. It's like their neck is almost completely hollow, save for swallowing-space! XD
Crownflame
---

Postby prisoner » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:41 pm

Vinderex: Well, it happened after I looked at this drawing.

1305386589.charem_[sigil]_komodo_charem_is_always_hungry___photomanip_.jpg
Photo-manip commissioned of Sigil by Charem the Charmeleon (over on FA I think).

I enjoyed what I saw, so I went ahead and read some of the comments. That's when I read across a few comments, and a link to Cracked website that changed my mind.

Here's a quote to justify my queasiness. FYI, the komodos are number six in the article on Cracked.

Spoiler: show
They're not poisonous. Their mouths are just so disgusting that they might as well be. The gingival tissue surrounding their teeth is constantly being lacerated, causing perpetual open wounds and the flow of blood. This turns their mouths into a Taco Bell-level bacterial orgy

Read more: The 8 Most Disgusting Animal Defenses | Cracked.com http://www.cracked.com/article_19184_th ... z1XtHJ7PzS

I suppose it's worth noting that, theoretically, captive komodo dragons might still work. Apparently they do not have the same habits as their wild brethren.
prisoner
---

Postby Doomwlf » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:02 pm

The venom in the bite of the Komodo Dragon is still under debate. Researchers have strong evidence that like other monitor lizards they have a gland that secretes venom containing several toxic proteins. How much influence this has on taking down prey is currently in dispute.

I am not a big fan of lizards in general, but they are quite a lot of fun to watch and to draw.
They sit idle, laying in the sun like a happy little lump, and with a flash of movement in the blink of an eye they are gone. Eating some critter or hiding from something that wants to eat them.
Doomwlf
New to the forum

Postby Ka-Atis » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:52 am

prisoner wrote:I enjoyed what I saw, so I went ahead and read some of the comments. That's when I read across a few comments, and a link to Cracked website that changed my mind.

Here's a quote to justify my queasiness. FYI, the komodos are number six in the article on Cracked.

Spoiler: show
They're not poisonous. Their mouths are just so disgusting that they might as well be. The gingival tissue surrounding their teeth is constantly being lacerated, causing perpetual open wounds and the flow of blood. This turns their mouths into a Taco Bell-level bacterial orgy

Read more: The 8 Most Disgusting Animal Defenses | Cracked.com http://www.cracked.com/article_19184_th ... z1XtHJ7PzS

I suppose it's worth noting that, theoretically, captive komodo dragons might still work. Apparently they do not have the same habits as their wild brethren.

Lol that description hit the nail on its head. :lol:
Yes, I know about that. But since I'm not prey myself it doesn't matter much..

I can see how it can ruin the otherwise nice experience for prey. But yeah, you can always make your own creations based on these animals, rather than using them as they are. Actually, the very same things goes for bellies in general, in real it's not really nice, cosy or snuggly in there ;)
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby prisoner » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:22 am

Yes yes, I know I'm drawing the realism line in a ridiculous place. But between the strong mental images and the fact that the mouth is my favorite part of vore (and that irl I'm what some would call a germaphobe), it irks me so. >.<
prisoner
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:34 am

I like Komodo dragons and I love the photos. :)
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Fuji12mann » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:12 pm

On the following website you can see a Komodo Dragon swallowing a whole pig:

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/5738180/Kom ... t_Schwein#

I'm only 1,51m tall and have only 49kg. It's amazing to know that he could do the same with me.
Since i've seen this video my wish to be really swallowed alive by such a dragon (or a saltwater crocodile) is bigger than ever.
I can't stand the feeling.
Ik zou het liefst levend opgevreten worden door een mooi mevrouw met een grote mond.
Fuji12mann
Participator

Postby Fuji12mann » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:06 pm

Here are still some pics which i've found on a brazilian website.
Attachments
_Komodo Dragon 08.jpg
_Komodo Dragon 09.jpg
_giant lizard01.jpg
Fuji12mann
Participator

Postby Fuji12mann » Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:56 am

Picture update! It's really hard to find mawshot pics but i' have still found one.
Attachments
__Komodo Dragon 10.jpg
Fuji12mann
Participator

Postby Fuji12mann » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:40 am

I have still found some pics, among them a larger version of pic 8. Image 12 is similar to no. 8 but the dragon has turned his head a little bit.
Attachments
___Komodo Dragon 08_2.jpg
___Komodo Dragon 11.jpg
___Komodo Dragon 12.jpg
Fuji12mann
Participator

Postby Krono » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:41 am

Nice pics man! You're awesome!
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Komodo dragon mawshots

Postby Fuji12mann » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:53 pm

I was surprised that there is an occasion to smell a komodo dragon's breath. I hope that there is even a possibility to smell an orca's, a hippo's, a leopard seal's and a crocodile's breath.
Attachments
_____Komodo Dragon 15.jpg
Fuji12mann
Participator

Postby ublover1 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:27 am

Fuji12mann wrote:I have still found some pics, among them a larger version of pic 8. Image 12 is similar to no. 8 but the dragon has turned his head a little bit.

Damn thats a big mouth wish it was around my waist gulping me down:)
ublover1
???

Next

Return to Mawshot