crocodile & alligator mawshots

This sub-forum is for mawshot, due to legal requirement for filing material involving real life human. Please do not upload any photo of human.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Postby Fuji12mann » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:37 am

Here is part 1 of my little crocodile and alligator mawshots. To be swallowed whole, alive and head first by such animals is my favorite vore fantasy. I hope you like it too.
Attachments
croc01.jpg
croc02.jpg
croc03.jpg
croc04.jpg
croc05.jpg
croc06.jpg
croc07.jpg
croc08.jpg
croc09.jpg
croc10.jpg
croc11.jpg
croc12.jpg
croc13.jpg
croc14.jpg
croc15.jpg
Fuji12mann
Participator

Postby Fuji12mann » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:44 am

OK, here is part 2.
Attachments
croc16.jpg
croc17.jpg
croc18.jpg
croc19.jpg
croc20.jpg
croc21.jpg
croc22.jpg
croc23.jpg
croc24.jpg
Fuji12mann
Participator

Re: crocodile & alligator mawshots

Postby Ka-Atis » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:48 am

These are good, you see every detail.
also intriguing how the "entrance" seals shut, disabling any opportunity for the prey to get out.. :D
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby Fuji12mann » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:23 am

Oh, yes. And i love it to imagine how it was if my body was small enough to lay completely with my naked body on the animals tongue, covered with saliva. The crocodile closes softly his mouth and begins to swallow me soft and slowly, but without mercy.
Je voudrais avalé vivant par une jolie femme avec une grande bouche.
Ik zou het liefst levend opgevreten worden door een mooi mevrouw met een grote mond.
Jeg liker å bli spist livelig av ei pen kvinne med en stor munn.
Fuji12mann
Participator

Postby ublover1 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:35 am

I wish these animals were bigger they would be prefect then to swallow prey the size of us or bigger whole:)
ublover1
???

Postby ublover1 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:37 am

Ka-Atis wrote:These are good, you see every detail.
also intriguing how the "entrance" seals shut, disabling any opportunity for the prey to get out.. :D

I agree also i love the idea of being swallowed and sealed inside there soft tummys:)
ublover1
???

Postby ublover1 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:40 am

Fuji12mann wrote:Oh, yes. And i love it to imagine how it was if my body was small enough to lay completely with my naked body on the animals tongue, covered with saliva. The crocodile closes softly his mouth and begins to swallow me soft and slowly, but without mercy.

Agreed to bad they do the death roll everytime they get ahold of prey they would be so much better in my opinion if they just swallowed everything whole like a snake instead of ripping it apart lol:)
ublover1
???

Postby ublover1 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:42 am

I like the third pic down of the second part looks like u could just jump in:)
ublover1
???

Postby Fuji12mann » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:46 am

A question: Does anyone know a crocodile farm where i may fit my head in a big crocodile's mouth? Is there any description in the internet of people who had fitted their head in a crocodile's mouth and/or had pressed their face in the wet tongue?
Ik zou het liefst levend opgevreten worden door een mooi mevrouw met een grote mond.
Fuji12mann
Participator

Postby Ka-Atis » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:47 am

Fuji12mann wrote:A question: Does anyone know a crocodile farm where i may fit my head in a big crocodile's mouth? Is there any description in the internet of people who had fitted their head in a crocodile's mouth and/or had pressed their face in the wet tongue?

that sounds like a very bad idea.. the risk of getting "crocked & death-rolled" being way too big.
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby Fuji12mann » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:58 am

I think that if the crocodile will get an narcotic injection and the open mouth will be fixed, there's no problem to realize my idea - except to explain the owner of the farm that i would like to satisfy my vore fetish.
Fuji12mann
Participator

Postby Fuji12mann » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:43 pm

Voilà, encore une fois. Here are still some pics which i've found on another -forgotten- usb-stick. I hope you'll like them.
Attachments
croc25.jpg
croc26.jpg
croc27.jpg
croc28.jpg
croc29.jpg
croc30.jpg
croc31.jpg
croc32.jpg
croc33.jpg
croc34.jpg
croc35.jpg
Fuji12mann
Participator

Postby Silver_FangXxX » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:57 pm

Now I feel bad because I had a GREAT picture of a Crocodile mawshot. Straight down the gullet, throat hole open. You could practically SEE inside the croc's stomach. It's from when I lived in Florida and I had a friend who owned a croc farm. He'd tranquilized a croc for an extraction, cause the big guy (18 feet long, 2 feet wide, AMAZING throat) swallowed a small rock and it was messing with his digestion. And the farm owner let ME do the extraction, so I had a picture of the Croc, his mouth wide open with is throat hole open, a picture of my arm down his throat, and a picture of my arm(s) down his throat with my head in his mouth (The farm owner was playing a joke on me while I pulled the rock out and he'd gently closed the crocs jaws on my back and took the picture.) And when I said I HAD the picture, i say that because a few weeks later another croc, female, got a hold of my camera and crunched it.

Edit:* 0.0 My girlfriend just made an amazing discovery. If you REALLY look at the throat holes, they look like really really stretched out female genitalia. NOW you see why I love her.
Last edited by Silver_FangXxX on Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Silver_FangXxX
Been posting for a bit

Postby Crownflame » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:40 pm

Silver_FangXxX wrote:Now I feel bad because I had a GREAT picture of a Crocodile mawshot. Straight down the gullet, throat hole open. You could practically SEE inside the croc's stomach. It's from when I lived in Florida and I had a friend who owned a croc farm. He'd tranquilized a croc for an extraction, cause the big guy (18 feet long, 2 feet wide, AMAZING throat) swallowed a small rock and it was messing with his digestion. And the farm owner let ME do the extraction, so I had a picture of the Croc, his mouth wide open with is throat hole open, a picture of my arm down his throat, and a picture of my arm(s) down his throat with my head in his mouth (The farm owner was playing a joke on me while I pulled the rock out and he'd gently closed the crocs jaws on my back and took the picture.) And when I said I HAD the picture, i say that because a few weeks later another croc, female, got a hold of my camera and crunched it.

Oh man! Epic, epic, epic, epic!

Does it smell in there? XD Is it warm? I've never been close to a croc.

These photos are gorgeous. I've been toying around with a croc/gator character, and these would be great reference.
Crownflame
---

Postby GREGOLE » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:53 pm

What? No Ghavials?

GREGOLE
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CanisLupisVulpe » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:22 pm

Big, big thanks for posting.
Life's biggest frustration is you have to die
And when you're gone, will anybody care why?
CanisLupisVulpe
---

Postby Silver_FangXxX » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:38 pm

Crownflame wrote:
Silver_FangXxX wrote:Now I feel bad because I had a GREAT picture of a Crocodile mawshot. Straight down the gullet, throat hole open. You could practically SEE inside the croc's stomach. It's from when I lived in Florida and I had a friend who owned a croc farm. He'd tranquilized a croc for an extraction, cause the big guy (18 feet long, 2 feet wide, AMAZING throat) swallowed a small rock and it was messing with his digestion. And the farm owner let ME do the extraction, so I had a picture of the Croc, his mouth wide open with is throat hole open, a picture of my arm down his throat, and a picture of my arm(s) down his throat with my head in his mouth (The farm owner was playing a joke on me while I pulled the rock out and he'd gently closed the crocs jaws on my back and took the picture.) And when I said I HAD the picture, i say that because a few weeks later another croc, female, got a hold of my camera and crunched it.

These photos are gorgeous. I've been toying around with a croc/gator character, and these would be great reference.

To be completely truthful with you dude, it actually smelled like fish and chickens. It was quite warm and VERY slimy, and I was SOOOO tempted to just slide right into the crocs mouth, that's how big it was compared to me. And I really recommend doing it if you ever get the chance. Just make sure the croc is tranqued, otherwise, you might not like the results.
Silver_FangXxX
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ka-Atis » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:01 am

Fuji12mann wrote:I think that if the crocodile will get an narcotic injection and the open mouth will be fixed, there's no problem to realize my idea - except to explain the owner of the farm that i would like to satisfy my vore fetish.

I see. Yes, the part with the explanations can still be tricky... Unless you work on such a farm and such opportunities come anyway.. ;)

Aaaaaaaagh!
shall I cry or laugh now..?
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby Fuji12mann » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:54 am

Edit:* 0.0 My girlfriend just made an amazing discovery. If you REALLY look at the throat holes, they look like really really stretched out female genitalia. NOW you see why I love her.

Thank you for your informations. I think if i was working on a crocodile farm i would masturbate the whole day while my head is in a crocodile's mouth.
Once a time a man in Brazil said to me that i was small and thin enough to be easily swallowed whole by an anaconda so i think/hope a very big saltwater crocodile is able to do the same with me. It's because if one day when i'm terminally ill my last wish will be to get swallowed by a big crocodile's mouth.
Fuji12mann
Participator

Postby Crownflame » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:00 pm

Silver_FangXxX wrote:
Crownflame wrote:

To be completely truthful with you dude, it actually smelled like fish and chickens. It was quite warm and VERY slimy, and I was SOOOO tempted to just slide right into the crocs mouth, that's how big it was compared to me. And I really recommend doing it if you ever get the chance. Just make sure the croc is tranqued, otherwise, you might not like the results.

Hahaha, that sounds incredible. I doubt I'll ever get such an opportunity, but lucky you! If an opportunity to volunteer at a croc farm pops up... XD

If I were going to do it, it would basically have to be a situation like that, where we were tranquing the beast and poking around with it for an actual medical reason. I feel like tranquing an animal for pleasure alone is pointless cruelty.

Speaking of which, OP, you might want to check out these:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=10943

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=26126
Crownflame
---

Next

Return to Mawshot