Mouth Zoom-ins

This sub-forum is for mawshot, due to legal requirement for filing material involving real life human. Please do not upload any photo of human.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Mouth Zoom-ins

Postby Jentherunt » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:25 am

I am a huge fan of clips of movies and TV shows where the camera zooms inside a person's mouth and into their throat ending in darkness. Most of the time you see this happen in cartoons but on occasion it happens in live action. I tend to prefer female mouths. Tee Hee! Feel free to post any and all links and material in this thread. If there is already a thread on this, let me know.

Thankies! :-D
Jentherunt
Been posting for a bit

Re: Mouth Zoom-ins

Postby orca13 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:41 am

Happy feet has a scene like that, I don't have a link or screen cap of it, but I hope someone dose and posts it here!
orca13
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby randylahey » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:42 am

The opening scene to the original "My Bloody Valentine" zooms into a woman's mouth before she dies. It is available on Netflix watch instantly.
randylahey
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jentherunt » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:50 am

randylahey wrote:The opening scene to the original "My Bloody Valentine" zooms into a woman's mouth before she dies. It is available on Netflix watch instantly.

Nice one! I like it!

Keep em comin'!
Jentherunt
Been posting for a bit

Postby antonio » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:28 am

Check this out. It's from Bartok the Magnificent. The evil queen downs some special potion and good close up inside her mouth. Watch from the beginning of the clip to about 1:43. I think it makes the scene much better since her character is seductive as well as her movements I think. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NafbGmhw3Z4
antonio
---

Postby Sehnsucht » Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:13 am

Near the start of Merlin, the film series, there's a crash-zoom into the mouth of a mourning Queen Mab. I'll try to find it later and give a link.

That scene from Bartok the Magnificent is incredible 0_0 Thanks!

Edit: Here's the vid. She shouts out her rage (watch your speakers!) and you get a nice crash-zoom into her mouth.

That Bartok scene has been on my mind all day. Cracking video!
Sehnsucht
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Giggs86 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:10 pm

Theres actually a great scene of this in the movie Dirty Love with Jenny McCarthy where the camera zooms inside her screaming mouth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBUIJpAn ... re=related (at 2:14)

The quality isn't great but you can see it well enough. :-D
Giggs86
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sehnsucht » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:23 pm

How about a camera lick? Caroline Quentin. (The most attractive woman in the world. Well. Maybe not quite. But she's lovely.)
Sehnsucht
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ginbug » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:34 pm

I would have loved to be the camera man in both of those vids ^^
Ginbug
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kernac » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:07 pm

antonio wrote:Check this out. It's from Bartok the Magnificent. The evil queen downs some special potion and good close up inside her mouth. Watch from the beginning of the clip to about 1:43. I think it makes the scene much better since her character is seductive as well as her movements I think. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NafbGmhw3Z4

The queen is acctualy pretty sexy as a dragon, when I first saw this, I was really hoping she'd eat someone.
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby antonio » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:55 pm

kernac wrote:
antonio wrote:Check this out. It's from Bartok the Magnificent. The evil queen downs some special potion and good close up inside her mouth. Watch from the beginning of the clip to about 1:43. I think it makes the scene much better since her character is seductive as well as her movements I think. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NafbGmhw3Z4

The queen is acctualy pretty sexy as a dragon, when I first saw this, I was really hoping she'd eat someone.

I was as well. Especially after that mouth shot, I was really hoping for it.
antonio
---

Postby Jentherunt » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:09 pm

Great stuff guys! Appreciate the posts!

Bump!
Jentherunt
Been posting for a bit

Postby Humbug » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:32 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayxwEGzVs9Q
I know it's not exactly what this topic's looking for (no blackout), but in Rock-A-Doodle, this happens at around 3:40.
Humbug
---

Postby Jentherunt » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:38 pm

That was awesome though! So close to goin' in, right past that lovely flapper of his! Tee hee!
Jentherunt
Been posting for a bit

Postby Rollcage » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:00 pm

been looking for a scene from Beowulf (2007) where Grendel first attacks the dining hall at the beginning of the movie and has a nice zoom in on a woman.
Rollcage
New to the forum

Postby antonio » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:52 pm

I think of anymore zoom-ins unfortunately. Hard to come by, especially female mouths
antonio
---

Postby Jentherunt » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:32 am

How about cartoon male mouths? Male/female I just love seeing those animated uvula flopping by as the audience goes past!

*SQUEE*
Jentherunt
Been posting for a bit

Postby antonio » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:49 am

Jentherunt wrote:How about cartoon male mouths? Male/female I just love seeing those animated uvula flopping by as the audience goes past!

*SQUEE*

I would but it goes against my preferences. If I do run into some accidentally, I will definitely post it here :)
antonio
---

Postby BlueCrimsonDragonx » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:20 pm

There was one in the new one piece movie strong world heres the link.
http://www.goodanime.net/one_piece_movie_10/3
It starts at 12:19 its fast as hell and you can only get a quick glimpse of it while it plays but if you know how to stop the video at the right times you can see it.
BlueCrimsonDragonx
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BlueCrimsonDragonx » Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:48 pm

BlueCrimsonDragonx
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Mawshot