Female uvula/throat experiences

This sub-forum is for mawshot, due to legal requirement for filing material involving real life human. Please do not upload any photo of human.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Female uvula/throat experiences

Postby siaye » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:19 pm

Hang on, there's a sequel.

I was about 16. I had a good buddy of mine who I had known for close to 7 years at this time. Let's just call him... Earl. And Earl had a younger sister. Let's call her... Hannah.

Now, let's talk a little about Hannah. Hannah was about 4 years younger than Earl and I, and was in the 2nd grade when I first met Earl. Now I know what you're thinking, predictable best friend's younger sister scenario, eh? Well, yes and no, but also sometimes and maybe. You see, it's not that Hannah wasn't cute or anything. Hannah was cute in a uniquely Hannah kind of way. I'll try to explain: Hannah had black hair that she almost always wore in a ponytail. Her skin was pale like milk, this poor girl could not get a tan.She had brown eyes that at just the right angle, was a very pleasant shade of walnut. Hannah had a low brow that unfortunately gave her what would later be known as RBF, but was actually one of the nicest people I knew. She had some puffy cheeks that were peppered with freckles. She had a big, toothy grin for as long as I can remember. This probably didn't help her speech impediment. She had trouble with Ls and Rs. And Earl teased her relentlessly about it. It got better as she got older because her parents hired this sort of speech therapist I guess who would come over and practice reading with her a couple times a week. This seemed to work right up until she got braces. Her speech then became very slurpy. Like the sister in South Park.

So Earl and I lived close enough to each other to where we could regularly stay up all night playing video games, and I could just crash on the couch in his room and everyone was fine with this. After such a night of vigorous gaming, we both woke up for a quick breakfast while we came up with some shenanigans to get into. Earl announces that he's going to take a shower. I grab my toothbrush and follow. Earl's house was a little different from mine. There was a master bathroom connected to the master bedroom. And then, at the end of the hallway was another bathroom with a toilet and shower separated by a door, and then a double sink in front of a long mirror that took up almost the whole wall. Earl was already in the shower when I got to the bathroom, and Hannah was at one of the sinks brushing her teeth. I take the next sink and brush my teeth as well. There was something about seeing Hannah on her side of the bathroom with her makeup and hairbrushes that just... I don't know, was kinda cute in a way. Earl sure gives her a hard time, but I try my best to be nice to her because I'm here so much.

I see Hannah open a drawer and pull out some floss and a piece of blue string. I watch her loop the string through her braces and grab the floss to pull it back through. "What is that?" I ask her. She shows me the bag, they're called Super Floss or something and it makes it so she can floss with her braces on. I do a little "hmm." and grab a piece of floss too. Well, I don't really floss too much so I'm just kinda going with the flow. I glance over at Hannah in the mirror, and you know what? Hannah's got a pretty big mouth. I've never really noticed before, but it looks like she could almost fit her whole fist in her mouth if she really wanted to. Then I see the bag of rubber bands on the countertop. So I grab the bag and say, "Oh and some rubber bands to shoot your brother with!" I make a finger gun and point it at the closed door where Earl was showering and went "pew pew pew". She seemed to like that. And then I got an idea. An awful, sinister idea. "I'm just kidding." I look down at the bag of rubber bands. There's no way this would work again. I pretend best I could to act confused. "So, where do the rubber bands go?"

She turns to face me, "Look." She looks up at me and opens her mouth. "Aaah." She points to the rubber band at the back of her mouth, stretched between her upper and bottom molars. I can feel my knees begin to quiver as I inspect her mouth, freshly clean and a slick, wet pink. Her mouth was bigger than I would've thought. And her tongue was too. Her tongue was so different and unique. It wasn't a long tongue, but it was very wide. Her tongue conformed to the shape of her uvula. The sides of her tongue poured out of her throat higher than the middle, forming a U. It continued to spill into her mouth, resting on top of her bottom teeth like a blanket. Like my Dad's oversized sleeping bag that he took on hunting trips. That thing was so big and heavy. I used to pull it out of the cliset on cold nights and just curl up in it. I would love to just curl up in her mouth with that giant tongue of hers. I think I know why she has a speech impediment. The lighting in the bathroom was perfect. I could see every shine and shimmer of her mouth.

"Oh okay." I tried to act as calmly as I could. Hannah closes her mouth and reaches for the bag of rubber bands. I hand them to her. By now I was very familiar with my interest of the female mouth. But seeing it for real, at this distance was still pretty rare, so I start to feel my forehead break into a cold sweat and my cheeks getting warmer. I knew I was turning red. I didn't have to look in the mirror to know what was going on. And then I feel an all too familiar feeling start to emerge. I had to instantly snap to my senses and act quick. I hit the buzzer to sound the alarm. Incoming boner! Abort mission! Abort! So I just kinda laughed awkwardly and walked out as normal as normal would seem in my situation. I went and sat in Earl's bedroom for about a minute to clear my head and kill the raging erection. Earl finally gets back and I put my shoes on, still thinking way too much of what just happened. A few years later, I would try the rubber band line two more times. But I would never get the same results again, unfortunately.
siaye
New to the forum

Postby jackea » Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:13 pm

This story happened with my cousin Mariana, I mentioned it before when I told you about my aunt's uvula. Mariana is a girl of about 1.65 in height, light brown skin, thin, one of those girls who are flat on the front, but have a good butt and hips, with straight black hair, long to the back, has a thin and sharp face, light brown eyes, big and full lips, with a mouth nothing special, it is not that big, so no one could expect a uvulashot from her.

When I was 23 years old, my cousin Mariana came to my home on vacation, I had not seen her for a year, since she was studying nursing in another city, she was 19 years old, we were talking in the living room, she had just fixed herself because we were going to go with my parents to dinner at a restaurant, It was then that she began to yawn, I immediately froze, seeing how her mouth slowly began to open, I began to stare inside, at first everything looked very dark, only her tongue was visible, it was round and gave the impression of have a gray color, perhaps because of the darkness inside, she continued to yawn, opening her mouth more, at first I could see how threads of saliva arose and joined her palate with her tongue, it was then that I could clearly see her mouth and throat, the inside of her mouth was clearly visible, her tongue now looked as if it had a thick white covering, it was round and large, his frenulum could be seen perfectly, the hard palate and the rest of the mouth looked red, her uvula was large and red in color, almost completely blocking her throat, leaving a small space where I could see her pharyngeal wall, after three seconds she closed her mouth, releasing a little of her breath, I could not perceive any smell, only the her warm breath in my face, I was really excited, I wanted to keep looking at it, so I kept talking to her, waiting for her to yawn again but nothing happened, I wanted to see her uvula again, so I kept thinking, until I remembered, I can stick my tongue to my palate so I showed her, she was amazed and I wonder how she could do that, I told her that only people with long tongues can do it, she started laughing and told me to see her tongue, she started sticking out her tongue but her mouth was closed, it was longer than an average tongue, I told her that she had to open her mouth so that she can stick her tongue out well, she only opened it a little, (she is very shy) I saw As from the tip of her tongue it leaned forward, it had a thick white covering, but it turned green at the end, her uvula was a bit long, thick and red in color, it blocked the rest of her throat, I I was watching for 10 seconds until she stuck her tongue in and closed her mouth, she smiled at me and told me that she had already tired her jaw, I immediately told her that I was seeing something strange in her throat, that's why I kept looking, she started laughing once more, and told me it was her uvula, I pretended to be ignorant on the subject I asked her if she had ever seen mine, she said no while smiling, but she told me that she had already seen the uvula of her older sister, Lizeth, I was very excited and asked her more about that, and she took out her phone, and she showed me a picture where she was in a classroom with a group of people sitting around observed how she put a tongue depressor inside her sister Lizeth's mouth, she told me that she was practicing how to attend a physical exam, I was very excited, she wanted to ask more, unfortunately my parents left their room to go to dinner.
jackea
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheKingCrimson » Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:37 pm

I've been lurking this thread for a while, and it sucks that it's not really active, so I guess I'll contribute.

When I was younger, I had an aunt named Jen. She used to visit my family a lot before the whole coronavirus thing happened. One time when she visited, I had the idea to ask her if I could look inside her mouth. By this time, I knew about vore and that I had an interest in it. Since then, I was able to look inside of her mouth almost every time she visited us.

It's been a while since I've been able to ask her to let me look inside her mouth, so my memories on what her mouth looked like are a bit fuzzy, but from what I remember she had amalgam fillings, and a tongue ring, her teeth had a sort of yellow-ish tint, due to her being a smoker, and her uvula was sort of skinny, while also being triangle shaped.

She even let me take pictures of her mouth, however most of them are gone, and the ones that I do have aren't very good. They're kind of blurry and don't even show her throat.

I also made a recreation of what I think her mouth looked like in MS Paint.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/734575193451921471/808118019066298368/aunt_mouth.png
TheKingCrimson
New to the forum

Postby Kitsouille » Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:58 am

Press X to doubt
Kitsouille
???

Postby jackea » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:15 am

Anita's uvula

When I was 16 years old my parents changed my high school, I went to a Christian school, there I met a girl named Ana, she was 16 years old, she was a girl with a good ass and big bust, although she was too thin (she was from a very poor family), sharp face but split chin and thin lips, straight and white teeth, sharp nose, she was a brunette girl, cute, straight black hair to the back, about 1. 60 in height, she is a very humble girl and very intelligent, as soon as I saw her I knew I wanted to see her uvula.

I have always tried to see her throat but it was too difficult, sometimes I would ask her to open her mouth and stick out her tongue, but her uvula was never visible, the times I could, I would stare at her mouth, I remember it was difficult because her mouth is not very big, one day in math class, Ana got up from her place and was approaching me, it was then when by accident she hit her shin with some boxes that were left in the classroom, apparently inside there were very solid things because it hurt her, When she hit her shin, she looked directly towards me and opened her mouth very wide, as if she was screaming but no sound came out of it, it was then when I noticed the inside of her throat, her whole mouth was red, I could see her hard and soft palate, her tongue was red with small white dots, and in the middle her uvula, it was big, it blocked her throat completely, I could see inside her for 3 seconds before she closed her mouth again, that was the only time I could see the inside of her mouth.
jackea
Been posting for a bit

Postby Churumels » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:45 pm

Somebody wants to share a story? I have a plenty of experiences, but i only will share if somebody do too.
Churumels
New to the forum

Postby deliciusguy » Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:56 am

I guess I could share a story as well, which actually happened recently maybe a week ago. I was at my workmate's house, her name's Sarah and she's definitely the most beautiful woman in the company. the small brunette is 25 years old and has kind of average body if that exists ;) but her ass wasnt average at all, it was round and bigger as normal girl with her shape would have. Her face is very cute and she had perfect white teeth due to bleaching it frequently. I'm really not good in describing people but I guess you guy can imagine what she looks like. Anyways, we were sitting at the table and we both had a pizza waiting for us. When I grabbed a slice she interrupted me wit ah "stop" and I stopped and looked at and then it happened. I didn't expect that from her but she opened her mouth a bit but big enough for me to see the inside of it. The light from outside was perfect that I was able to see deep into this wet, beautiful mouth. Unfortunately her tongue was blocking her throat but then there was a gurgling noise echoing from her belly and she burped right in front of me. Immediately her tongue went down and exposed her whole throat, her uvula jumped up just to come down again. but that wasn't all nooooo she was laughing with her mouth still open wide so I could see her throat open und close while she was laughing it was amazing. I mean I saw her uvula before and it was always a pleasure but that moment really hit the spot and it wasn't over yet. She then picked up a slice of Pizza and lifted it up in the air. She tilted her head and open her mouth that I was able to look inside again but this time she lowered food inside... all the vore-fans knows what that means ;)... however it was definitely one of the best lunchbreaks I've ever had :gulp:

I know it kinda sounds like a fantasy and I still can't believe it happens and I hope it wasn't the last time. I always spend my lunchbreak with her when ever it is possible so maybe I can see her uvula again :wink:
deliciusguy
New to the forum

Postby Bshot510 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:08 pm

I have a pretty good story to share. So one time I was sitting in my car waiting for my work shift to start when I saw a female co-worker waiting in her car as well.She was a petite built biracial girl who was about 5'9". I walked to her car to say whats up and she told me to come join her in her car in which I immediately agreed to. Her voice was shot because she got her tonsils removed the weekend before.I asked her if it hurts and she replied by saying no. Then I asked her if I could see what it looks like. I was afraid it might back fire and she'd call me a creep or something but she did the opposite (thank God) and she said are you sure you want to see it. I'm like hell yeah! Then she asked me again "are you really really sure you want to see it? It looks pretty nasty in there". I responded by saying, "I've seen way more nastier things,trust me."Then she finally says "okay, don't say I didn't warn ya."Then she opens her mouth......My heart started to race while my brain felt like it was going to explode...It was one of the most sexiest mouths I've ever seen. I then said, "I can't really see it from here, could you come closer?"And she leaned closer towards me and I leaned closer to her...If I could record footage through my eyeballs; that would've been the perfect time to do it! She briefly flexed her throat and dangled her uvula while accidentally breathing in my face. Her breath smelled really fresh which made the experience much more memorable. Sure wish I could relive that experience....
Bshot510
Somewhat familiar

Postby jackea » Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:23 am

My friend Mariene is a very attractive girl, tall, with straight black hair that reaches the height of her back, with tattoos on her arms and legs, with a very good body, a nice butt and big boobs. She has brown skin (she is Mexican) and a very big mouth, she usually dresses as a rocker.

I remember one time when we were at her house doing homework from college. At that time I was 23 and she was 24 years old, we were in the living room with her son (7 years old) whom we will call “Brandon”, the kid was playing in the living room and it bothered my friend a lot, it was to the point that Mariene shout at him to stop, when she did that she opened her mouth too much, so much so that her throat and uvula were visible for a few moments, the inside of her mouth was red, her tongue was pink and white, her uvula was long and and thick, I saw how the uvula vibrated, it moved from back to forth in a quick movement, her son and I were in front of her when she did opened her mouth, that's when Brandon started laughing and told my friend "Mom, I can see something hanging in your mouth." I was very surprised, she asked me if we saw her uvula, I nodded without saying a word, I didn't believe anything of what was happening. Brandon began to ask ton my friend to show it and She asked him “if I show you my dangly thing , will you let us do the homework?”, He said yes, she proceeded to open her mouth very wide, Brandon and I approached to see, her throat was open, showing her pharyngeal wall, I could see the red veins of her pharyngeal wall, her long and thick uvula, her pink tongue with a white coat on it, when she showed us the inside of her mouth, She began to laugh, doing the uvula vibrated very fast back and forth, it was about 2 seconds until Brandon put hisfinger down her throat, I saw how her uvula contracted back, becoming small, I could see her tonsils that were not visible before, the y got big and almost touched each other and also her epiglottis rised a bit, then she coughed and I could see how the uvula started to vibrate back and forth, this time the uvula was small, after that, she closed her mouth and shout at Brandon for doing that,

That was one of the best times that I was able to see her uvula in full detail, I hope you liked this experience, please share yours, if you like the stories in Spanish please send inbox
jackea
Been posting for a bit

Postby Andel99 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:15 am

Hello! There will be no story about uvula experience! I want to ask you some advice. I have a woman at work and I am very eager to see her uvula. She works for us as a "supplier" and brings her orders once a week. She is older than me, I think, by 10-20 years, I am 20+ years old. Before disassembling her orders, she prints stickers in a small room that is empty. I want to find a moment when she will be alone and no one is going to come to this room, and I want to photograph her uvula. Questions: Is it worth doing this at all? And what should I tell her so that she wants to open her mouth and I can take a picture of her uvula?
Andel99
Been posting for a bit

Postby who1sth1s » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:15 pm

Andel99 wrote:Hello! There will be no story about uvula experience! I want to ask you some advice. I have a woman at work and I am very eager to see her uvula. She works for us as a "supplier" and brings her orders once a week. She is older than me, I think, by 10-20 years, I am 20+ years old. Before disassembling her orders, she prints stickers in a small room that is empty. I want to find a moment when she will be alone and no one is going to come to this room, and I want to photograph her uvula. Questions: Is it worth doing this at all? And what should I tell her so that she wants to open her mouth and I can take a picture of her uvula?

I'd advise against it. Unless you know she's into this kink, DON'T try it.
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Churumels » Mon May 23, 2022 10:28 pm

hello

its been a while since this topic received a new post (almost a year), and i want to try make this active again because i like when we share stories about these day a day situations where a unaware woman shows her uvula. So, i'll share something now, i hope you all like :)

The first experience begins years ago (4 years ago actually). There are this girl, black hair, little body with big breasts and a round butt. And a very big mouth and long tongue, of course (she always was doing ahegaos randonly, but i never could see her uvula when she did). So, one day, me and my friends decided go out to a japanese district here in Brazil where they sell a lot of anime things, japanese food, etc. And she was with us, because this experience its about her lol. After we spend all day looking at anime things to buy, my friends and i went to a place where they make a juice with a lot of soft bubbles in it (i dont know how call it, here we call "bbk" or "bubble kill"), and she grabbed one. On the second floor, there was chairs and tables for the consumers, and was really hot outside of the store. We went up and decided our chairs, and she sat right in front of me. And finally the moment reached.

She was drinking her "bubble juice", and sucked up a lot of bubbles at once. My friends were talking about some bullshit (like friends normally do), and only i was looking at her. I saw the bubbles being sucked up into inside her mouth and her tongue rolling all of them side to side, swallowing after some tasting(i think she swallow all of them whole).

Suddenly, she sucked a lot of bubbles, rolled them again, but before she could swallow, one of my friends satting on her side looked at her face and gave her a little smile. As a answear, i saw her mouth move and, after that, she openned her jaw very big, with the tip of her purple tongue out like a spoon carrying on all the bubbles sucked up seconds ago. My friend stayed looking at her mouth, and i looked too. Her big mouth was all pink inside, like a soft cave, and the purple tongue acted like a big and wet bed to all the little bubbles that were layed comfortably there. But the best part was her big throat, right on the back of her mouth, a deep and dark hole waiting excited for the all little bubbles having fun on the tongue. Her uvula was so tiny and wiggly on the top of the palate, with a triangule format going side to side due her breath, making a weird dance while me and my friend were seeing. Suddenly, her mouth moved again and she send her tongue back inside with all the little and happy bubbles. And then, she swallowed all of them, and openned her now empty mouth, showing no clue about the bubbles.

Now, her long tongue could move free of bubbles, making her stick all out and showing her big and wet mouth. Her throat, more wet than before, showed a wiggly thin uvula slowly contracting and moving to your tiny form again, always dancing because of the passing air by her mouth. And then she closed her mouth and continued drinking her bubble juice, while my friend laugh and continue to talk bullshit with the others.

After that, i became more close to her as a friend, and we went out sometimes. I could see her uvula a lot of times, when she laugh and often when she talks more louder than normal. She is a good friend of mine today. But this story marked me bc it was the first time i saw her beautiful uvula.

I hope you all liked it. I really wanna share more, here or on the private chat, so if you wanna hear or write, i'll be waiting.

Writing from Brazil, sorry if i wrote something wrong :)
Churumels
New to the forum

Postby Happyman123guy » Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:37 pm

Thought I could revive this thread, I have been lurking too long on this site haha. I have a few regarding a friend of mine, Hailey.

Hailey was a friend I have known since we were in school. She is average height, leaning on the skinnier side, long blonde hair and blue eyes. I’ve seen her throat on a few occasions. The first time I saw it was when she came over one time a few years ago. She was on snapchat with someone, and for one of the photos she took of herself, she opened her mouth. When I saw her, it was too dark to see anything, but then the camera flashed, and I saw the inside for a second, her pink tongue was in the way of her throat, but you could see the top half of her uvula, which looked wide.

The second time was one time I was talking with her, and in response to a story I was telling her, she gasped with her mouth wide open. I could see her whole uvula this time. It was wide and long, it looked like it could go down her throat. She started laughing, and I saw it bounce up and down while she did.

The last time was at a party we went to. Again she was on snapchat and took a picture with her tongue out. I saw the picture before she sent it to her friend, her tongue went down past her chin with how long it was. Her uvula of course was sitting behind it all, and her tonsils were visible, rather small. During that same night I took some pictures and she stuck her tongue out for those pictures as well, all with the same detail as the photo I saw earlier.

I have many more stories to share. I have some male ones I could share as well if any of you are interested, though I know not many people here enjoy male stuff that much.
Happyman123guy
New to the forum

Postby Alex1243 » Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:27 pm

Happyman123guy wrote:Thought I could revive this thread, I have been lurking too long on this site haha. I have a few regarding a friend of mine, Hailey.

Hailey was a friend I have known since we were in school. She is average height, leaning on the skinnier side, long blonde hair and blue eyes. I’ve seen her throat on a few occasions. The first time I saw it was when she came over one time a few years ago. She was on snapchat with someone, and for one of the photos she took of herself, she opened her mouth. When I saw her, it was too dark to see anything, but then the camera flashed, and I saw the inside for a second, her pink tongue was in the way of her throat, but you could see the top half of her uvula, which looked wide.

The second time was one time I was talking with her, and in response to a story I was telling her, she gasped with her mouth wide open. I could see her whole uvula this time. It was wide and long, it looked like it could go down her throat. She started laughing, and I saw it bounce up and down while she did.

The last time was at a party we went to. Again she was on snapchat and took a picture with her tongue out. I saw the picture before she sent it to her friend, her tongue went down past her chin with how long it was. Her uvula of course was sitting behind it all, and her tonsils were visible, rather small. During that same night I took some pictures and she stuck her tongue out for those pictures as well, all with the same detail as the photo I saw earlier.

I have many more stories to share. I have some male ones I could share as well if any of you are interested, though I know not many people here enjoy male stuff that much.

Yeah post any stories you have. The more the merrier.
Alex1243
New to the forum

Postby Churumels » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:32 pm

I wish more people contributed to this topic, it's one of my favorites in this forum ;-;
Churumels
New to the forum

Postby Happyman123guy » Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:04 pm

It seems that some people enjoy this thread a lot. Here’s a male one.

My friend Justin and I would hang out a lot growing up. When we would hang out, we would take funny pictures of everyone, and one of the things Justin often did was put the camera in his mouth. There have been many times he would do this, put the lens right into his mouth. His tongue would be flat at the bottom of his mouth making his throat visible. His uvula was almost a perfect upside down triangle, his throat was wide enough to where you can see every detail. He would even make noises if the camera was recording, making his throat tighten up, and his uvula would bounce. He would even send pictures of his throat randomly to catch whoever he was talking to off guard. I guess he found that quite funny haha.
Happyman123guy
New to the forum

Postby Churumels » Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:13 pm

So I'm going to share more of mine to encourage people to share too :)

This experience happened 3 or 4 years ago. I was in the classroom, and at that time I was in a phase where I interacted well with everyone in the class. There is a girl in that class who has a beautiful mouth, she has long straight blonde hair, beautiful big blue eyes and a sculptural body. At that time she also wore braces.

One day, I was walking around the room, talking with my friends, when I heard that someone had a sore throat. To my surprise (or not), it was that girl chatting with some of her friends. I approach her and ask "do you have a sore throat?" without malice, and she replies "yes, come here". At that moment, she takes my wrist and leads me to the corner. Some friend of hers asks "are you going to show him your throat?" and she replies "yeah, but not in the middle of class". I wasn't expecting this.

She opened her mouth wide, her long tongue hanging out. Her tongue was smooth and clean, without any imperfections. The uvula was so big and long that the throat looked like a hole filled with paradise. Her left tonsil was a little swollen. Then she exhaled, causing her uvula to reverberate and get stuck in her left tonsil, which was swollen. After about 5 seconds of looking at heaven, she closes her mouth and says "it hurts" and then laughs because she knows I couldn't do anything to help her. After that, I responded with a few laughs or jokes and sat back at my desk, thinking about what happened.

If someone have more, please share too. Its really nice :))
Churumels
New to the forum

Postby Alex1243 » Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:15 pm

Happyman123guy wrote:It seems that some people enjoy this thread a lot. Here’s a male one.

My friend Justin and I would hang out a lot growing up. When we would hang out, we would take funny pictures of everyone, and one of the things Justin often did was put the camera in his mouth. There have been many times he would do this, put the lens right into his mouth. His tongue would be flat at the bottom of his mouth making his throat visible. His uvula was almost a perfect upside down triangle, his throat was wide enough to where you can see every detail. He would even make noises if the camera was recording, making his throat tighten up, and his uvula would bounce. He would even send pictures of his throat randomly to catch whoever he was talking to off guard. I guess he found that quite funny haha.
Nice story, do you have any more?
Alex1243
New to the forum

Postby Churumels » Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:39 pm

Why don't you share anything too? Just asking for more without sharing something is not cool :(
Churumels
New to the forum

Postby Happyman123guy » Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:31 pm

I thought I could hit you guys with a few more.

There have been two incidences where I’ve had two female friends post a picture of their throat on social media. One was a girl named MaKayla. She was a small cute girl, short, skinny, long frizzy black hair and bright blue eyes. She was sick for a while, and posted a picture of her throat for everyone to see. The photo was a little bit away from her face, so you could see everything from her nose-down. Her tongue was sticking out far, stretching down her chin. Her uvula was long and wide and almost was touching her tongue.

Another time, there was another girl named Jen. Jen was always that weird girl who would make “out-of-the-ordinary” her style, for example she was goth, wore dark eye makeup, had her hair dyed black and cut into a bob, and into making strange outfits, and posted cryptic stuff online. One day, she posted the inside of her throat for no reason, her throat was pink and small, her uvula was small and pointy. Something I thought was funny was the comments of the post were telling her that her throat looked good, and “nice uvula.” I did a double take when she posted this because I had sort of a mild crush on her back then, so seeing that was cool.
Happyman123guy
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Mawshot