Mouth Zoom Ins (Fanmade Voting)

This sub-forum is for mawshot, due to legal requirement for filing material involving real life human. Please do not upload any photo of human.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Mouth Zoom Ins (Fanmade Voting)

Postby who1sth1s » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:28 am

:lol: Okay, when I mentioned that Kusu was called Cus by Dean, I did not mean for you to actually put that ENTIRE thing there.

Also, I have tried looking for similar websites but they either only came in text polls or had way less options to choose from, sometimes both.
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dippersanchez » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:19 pm

So, if you guys ever do a fanmade zoom in for Steven Universe, and if you do Connie, I found an excellent reference you guys could use for her.

From the Steven Universe Future episode "I am My Monster": https://www.wcostream.com/steven-univer ... the-future - 19:39

It's one of those scenes that looks like it's going to be a mouth zoom in, but it doesn't.
dippersanchez
Participator

Postby who1sth1s » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:48 pm

One poll I did try to post when I encountered my problem had only two options, but for the same character. It was basically Fiona from Shrek, and I wanted to see if people would prefer a mouth zoom on her human form or ogre form since she has a focus on her vibrating uvula at one point. But now that I think about it, I'd much rather it just be for her human form so no poll necessary.

Still have a few poll ideas(currently 9 including a redux for an older one), but whether or not I'll be able to post them is still uncertain. And the only explanation I can think of as for why I can't post, is because I posted too frequently trying to make multi-part polls for DC and Marvel.

Also curious to see which character will be done next.
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:19 pm

While the Dragonball poll is still active, only a few hours remain. So here's what I assume will be the final results. Lunchi - 9, Bulma & Cheelai - 8, Android 21, Android 18 & Chi Chi - 7, Videl & Helles - 6, Kusu/Cus, Caulifla & Tights - 5, Mai, Kale & Kados - 4. Winner - Lunchi.

Next poll has also been requested by Dean Lawrence, and he desires the following characters from One Piece.
1. Nami
2. Nico Robin
3. Perona
4. Vivid Nefertari
5. Reiju Vinsmoke
6. Jewelry Bonney
7. Koala
8. Okiku
9. Kalifa
10. Nojiko
11. Captain Hina
12. Alvida
13. Miss Doublefinger

He also wants to make sure the zoom in goes past the uvula, which given these are fanmade mouth zooms will do that by default. An even better idea would be to crash into it.
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:48 pm

WONDERFUL NEWS! I can post polls again! As promised for Dean Lawrence, here are the ladies of One Piece.
http://www.anonvote.com/strawpoll/c44360at
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:14 pm

One Piece Results: Nami - 16, Nico Robin - 14, Captain Hina - 6, Nojiko - 6, Kalifa - 5, Alvida - 5, Koala - 5, Vivi Nefertari - 5, Reiju Vinsmoke - 5, Jewelry Bonney - 5, Okiku - 4, Perona - 4, Miss Doublefinger - 2

May have to wait for the next one, and in case the problem I had was because I posted too often, I'll be going back to the 30 days option. This also means any multipart polls will have to be more sparse.

Anyway, the next poll I'll post will be the ladies of Ben 10.
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:35 pm

Ben 10 poll is up and running. You'll notice I have two versions of Gwen there. It was originally going to be just Gwen 10K, but I switched out a female Jetray character for Teen Gwen at the last second, since I'm fairly sure most will prefer the more recognizable one. That being said, I'd like Gwen 10K to have at least 10 votes(no pun intended). As always, multivote on so choose as many as you please, but we're back to doing 30 time limits. My personal favs are Gwen 10K and Charmcaster(classic series version).

http://www.anonvote.com/strawpoll/wy45395f
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:49 pm

Ben 10 Results: Gwen Tennyson(teen version) - 15, Julie - 12, Charmcaster - 8, Gwen 10K - 8, Ester - 7, Xylene - 6, Frightwig - 6, Attea - 5, Kai - 5, Rayona - 4, Eunice - 3, Looma Red Wind - 2, Rojo - 2, Elena - 2, Helen Wheels - 1

Winner - Teen Gwen.
If or when this gets animated, it HAS to be Teen Gwen, but everyone else is fair game on which version/art style is used on the off chance they get one as well.

Not quite sure which poll to do next, and it'll likely be a little while until I post again. Currently have 9 folders for poll ideas, and 2 more folders I'm currently making. Some of the polls will be re-posts of ones already made(namely Avatar and Winx) and one will include Ariel from Little Mermaid again because she can't get enough of those. If you guys are interested, I can simply say what polls I have in my folders.
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:21 pm

Requested by Dean Lawrence, the ladies of Fairy Tale. Just gonna guess that Erza will be the winner.
http://www.anonvote.com/strawpoll/b46252n
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:01 pm

Results are in.
Erza - 23, Cana - 16, Juvia - 13, Mirajane - 13, Jenny - 12, Brandish - 12, Evergreen - 12, Levy - 8, Yukino Aguria - 7, Wendy - 7

Winner - Erza(not big surprise)

Next Poll: Either Death Note or Attack on Titan.
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:29 pm

Seeing as Attack on Titan's Final season is dropping tomorrow, it's only fair that I post the AoT poll first. Keep in mind, only the Female Titan will be in both forms for this, and if the Titan form wins(my personal vote btw), the it'll most likely be an F/Viewer scenario rather than an eat the camera moment, maybe a scene in which she inherits the titan power from the perspective of the previous holder. This scenario in particular is also one of the few situations in which the 3D model has a uvula, though I'd personally prefer 2D animation for it.

http://www.anonvote.com/strawpoll/h47381b

And to AhO4464, I had a new version of that triple Hex Girl zoom pop into my head. Seeing as Thorn is a Vampire Bride, I thought why not make the other two monster themed and make a perfect Halloween thing. The first zoom in plays out the same way, Thorn rises from her coffin and eats the camera, but Dusk is now a Zombie bride hanging from a noose tied to Thorn's uvula. She awakens, grabs the noose to pull herself up and eats the camera. Luna is a Frankenstein bride(without the huge wig) also tied to ropes on Dusk's uvula as though it's the table she's on. With electricity coming from her neck bolts, she awakens and swallows the camera. All that with their Petrified Bride song playing in the background.
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AhO4464 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:48 am

who1sth1s wrote:Seeing as Attack on Titan's Final season is dropping tomorrow, it's only fair that I post the AoT poll first. Keep in mind, only the Female Titan will be in both forms for this, and if the Titan form wins(my personal vote btw), the it'll most likely be an F/Viewer scenario rather than an eat the camera moment, maybe a scene in which she inherits the titan power from the perspective of the previous holder. This scenario in particular is also one of the few situations in which the 3D model has a uvula, though I'd personally prefer 2D animation for it.

And to AhO4464, I had a new version of that triple Hex Girl zoom pop into my head. Seeing as Thorn is a Vampire Bride, I thought why not make the other two monster themed and make a perfect Halloween thing. The first zoom in plays out the same way, Thorn rises from her coffin and eats the camera, but Dusk is now a Zombie bride hanging from a noose tied to Thorn's uvula. She awakens, grabs the noose to pull herself up and eats the camera. Luna is a Frankenstein bride(without the huge wig) also tied to ropes on Dusk's uvula as though it's the table she's on. With electricity coming from her neck bolts, she awakens and swallows the camera. All that with their Petrified Bride song playing in the background.

Ya’know it’s funny that you mentioned 3D and 2D models cuz I’ve had this little idea for my future zoom ins…… a bit of a cheat if you will…. :)

Basically it involves using Zbrush Mini or a similiar playdough sculpted, preferably free software to sculpt a proportionally right but loose model of the chosen character with the inside of the mouth sculpted as well. And then record the zoom in, export the frames and then trace them back in a drawing software to then individually export the frames once again to animate…

Any more ideas and input on my idea is welcome ^^
AhO4464
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:39 pm

AhO4464 wrote:
who1sth1s wrote:Seeing as Attack on Titan's Final season is dropping tomorrow, it's only fair that I post the AoT poll first. Keep in mind, only the Female Titan will be in both forms for this, and if the Titan form wins(my personal vote btw), the it'll most likely be an F/Viewer scenario rather than an eat the camera moment, maybe a scene in which she inherits the titan power from the perspective of the previous holder. This scenario in particular is also one of the few situations in which the 3D model has a uvula, though I'd personally prefer 2D animation for it.

Ya’know it’s funny that you mentioned 3D and 2D models cuz I’ve had this little idea for my future zoom ins…… a bit of a cheat if you will…. :)

Basically it involves using Zbrush Mini or a similiar playdough sculpted, preferably free software to sculpt a proportionally right but loose model of the chosen character with the inside of the mouth sculpted as well. And then record the zoom in, export the frames and then trace them back in a drawing software to then individually export the frames once again to animate…

Any more ideas and input on my idea is welcome ^^

I like the way you think. Pretty sure full time animators for television try to take shortcuts wherever they can while still making it look good, so this might work in our favor even more so, with these being only a few seconds.
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dippersanchez » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:25 am

Hope I'm not too late, but I'd like to suggest this:

When the camera zooms into Luna's mouth, have the uvula singing along to the Petrified Bride song, if you're able to.
dippersanchez
Participator

Postby who1sth1s » Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:22 am

dippersanchez wrote:

Hope I'm not too late, but I'd like to suggest this:

When the camera zooms into Luna's mouth, have the uvula singing along to the Petrified Bride song, if you're able to.

8O BRILLIANT! Now we need it to happen!
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:42 pm

Attack on Titan results.
Sasha & Mikasa - 11, Hange -10, Annie - 9, Female Titan - 7, Pieck, Petra, Historia & Hitch - 4, Frieda & Ymir - 3, Carla & Rico - 2, Lara Tyber & Dina - 1
Winner - tie between Sasha & Mikasa. Gotta say, I'm surprised that Sasha was on top. Thought it would be Annie for sure, regardless of which form. Well, both are at least in the top 5. Mikasa wasn't a surprising one, since she's basically the main girl of the series, so 1st place or runner up was basically guaranteed. Makes sense for Sasha from a character perspective, she might just think the camera is an exotic food, or it's placed on some food. Needless to say, this one will definitely have two zooms from the same show.

Next up: undecided, but likely Death Note.
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dippersanchez » Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:22 am

I would personally suggest putting the polls on hold while you guys work on what you have now (I mean this in the nicest way, btw).
dippersanchez
Participator

Postby who1sth1s » Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:52 am

dippersanchez wrote:I would personally suggest putting the polls on hold while you guys work on what you have now (I mean this in the nicest way, btw).

I'll take you up on that suggestion. I usually need a month between polls anyway as to not encounter my previous problem. I can wait a while longer if needed.
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AhO4464 » Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:45 am

Wish me luck guys! :)
AhO4464
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:55 am

AhO4464 wrote:[ https://i.imgur.com/TvPJuFG.png ]
Wish me luck guys! :)

No idea who/what that is but good luck! :wink: