Cock Vore Preferences?

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Preferences for Cock Vore?

- Churned/Digested into cum, no reformation
34%
- Churned/Digested into cum, reformation
21%
- Churned/Digested into cum, trapped in cock
21%
- Churned/Digested, not transformed
3%
- Shot out/Released, not transformed
21%

Total votes : 905

Re: Cock Vore Preferences?

Postby sonicvoreFAN » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:06 pm

i can go any size, but macro/micro M/m underaged is preffered, and the prey is kept in their, alive, unharmed, but stored for later... purposes... :silly:
Look, I'm a foxxy.
Arn't I so edible?
Do not provoke me.

My drawings... sadly, no vore :(
http://www.drawingnow.com/zant5
sonicvoreFAN
Been posting for a bit

Postby SweeneyDemon » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:07 pm

haloronin wrote:well I like holding people there, letting them sleep in and drink up as mush as they want, persoanly I fingure the sac is liek a swinging transport for illing peoples. that... might not want to come out. so they ger cum out.

I agree! ^_^
SweeneyDemon
Participator

Postby henty » Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:15 pm

personally I would prefer it to tak looong time...
first be stuck in cock nondigested, only slowly sliding into balls,
then drowning in cum, but yet not dying, only body will stop moving, but mind will still feel everything
after that, being trapped in balls for some time and then being shot out under big pressure
and then reforming, possibly inside some lower cavity, either pussy or ass
henty
Been posting for a bit

Postby tdean98 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:26 pm

I'm not picky, I like same size M or Futa on M or F being dissolved(I don't like digested, sounds painful and makes me think stomach too much) or churned in to cum to be shot on the spot or moments their after.
[think]Looks like I caught a bad case of the dick today.[/think][img]http://i551.photobucket.com/albums/ii452/bluecynder/Animated%20GIFS/Mascot_eats_cheerleader.gif[/img]
tdean98
New to the forum

Postby futavorelover » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:19 pm

i don't mind any of the prefences but for me it has to be Futanari/Herm/Shemale
futavorelover
Somewhat familiar

Postby XANA » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:51 pm

i prefer futa CV being swallowed up same size shirked or pred macro don't matter but not turned into cum unless they are like living cum then reformed later but i mostly rp as a futa
XANA
Heavy user

Postby armageddondevil » Fri May 20, 2011 6:46 pm

i prefer permenant residents, no digestion
armageddondevil
Been posting for a bit

Postby jdvore » Thu May 26, 2011 11:11 pm

I guess I would prefer holding them in there for a period, and then shooting them out untransformed and undigested to do it again at some point in time. If I am the one getting stuffed in, I would prefer the same thing, but I would want to stay in for longer periods of time without transformation or digestion.
Yes, I am different. If you don't like it, eat me.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25902&p=936303#p936303
jdvore
???

Postby Leunan » Fri May 27, 2011 2:34 am

Male-on-Female, with rare happenstances of Male-on-Hermaphrodite, but usually with the pretense of no visible testes on the Herm (that pushes it too in to Male-on-Male for me), and a lack of focus on the other cock (though the other character diddling with it themselves I have no qualms with; just don't expect me to do anything with it myself ... :P ). I swear, straight CV, much less straight hyooman (or demi) CV is like finding the god damned Fountain of Youth or some such rare location. :lol:

Same-size is preferred mainly because, well ... it also ties in to my love for excessive amounts of cum. Shrinking a prey means it's no more than your typical, real life-sized spurt, maaaaybe a bit more, but nothing to really write home about when they're cummed back out.

Endo just turns me off completely; I'm in it for the finality, of seeing what was once a very attractive femme being poured out on the floor (or occasionally on another girl/in another girl) in a frothy, still quite hot load of seed. It has to be the full tour, from devouring, to digestion.

Reformation? It's ... okay. It really depends, though. One of my very favorite CV partners does reformation, and I like it in that case only because (a) it's her, and (b) it's led to some fun times over a continued basis. Other times, I just prefer the finality of things, and nothing says "the end" like one partner just bubbling away. ^^;
Leunan
Been posting for a bit

Postby eatmeplease » Fri May 27, 2011 6:05 am

I prefer being digested into rich, thick seed. I prefer that it be fatal, and reforming be unrelated to the cum.
eatmeplease
---

Postby CreamSoda » Tue May 31, 2011 10:54 pm

I prefer my CV to have no digestion - to be kept in there and/or shot out for more uses xD :'c it's just too sad sometimes to see the little victim go bye, and there's so much more that could be done! And I don't like the thought of an unpleasant death :'d ^^ I think being kept inside and being able to create an eternal hard-on seems nice, or a slave for future cv, haha
CreamSoda
New to the forum

Postby Nerva » Tue May 31, 2011 11:23 pm

I like all of the options listed, particularly the 2nd and 5th. I'm not too picky on the outcome, so long as they spend a little time writhing in arousal or struggling in fear inside. I prefer nonfatal vore, hence my preference for the two options listed above if my partner doesn't object. I prefer macro/micro situations but can be quite comfortable with same-size as well.

I do insist, however, that my CV be male-on-female. I have no interest in male prey or herms/futa in any role.
Nerva
???

Postby Taz » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:02 pm

Besides when the prey(Female,of course)be churned and digested in cum,I like very more when the predator is a dickgirl,and no a man. 8) Other detail very,very important:the prey should enjoy a lot her last moments,while her body is turned in cream. :wink:
Taz
Somewhat familiar

Postby OpenUp » Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:26 am

Well I don't really like the idea of the prey being churned into cum, but it does sound interesting.

And I would definetly want to the prey to be shot out in the end, especially if they're being shot into the waiting maw of a partner :D
OpenUp
Somewhat familiar

Postby SweeneyDemon » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:11 pm

OpenUp wrote:Well I don't really like the idea of the prey being churned into cum, but it does sound interesting.

And I would definetly want to the prey to be shot out in the end, especially if they're being shot into the waiting maw of a partner :D

Good idea :P
SweeneyDemon
Participator

Postby Borealis » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:36 pm

Non-fatal + Shot out. Preferably into a mouth and then swallowed, or a vagina during intercourse.

CV is a rarity with me, and it's only with furries or intelligent feral fursonas when it does cross my mind...
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby razor231 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:34 pm

I thought I already posted in this thread. o.o
Oh well. Digested (or rather transformed) into cum and reformed later! :3
And besides that, I really love the idea of the prey being released into condom. Just a small, kinky addition to already kinky concept. ;3
Oh and when it comes to preference... While I love all the gender related combinations when it comes to this, my absolute favorites are going to be M/F, H/M and M/F/F scenarios.
razor231
New to the forum

Postby tdean98 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:28 pm

I'm up to "most" kinds of vore, but cockvore has a special place in my heart(or my balls, it how u look at it).

I like how Leunan put EVERYTHING. I like my cv anyway I can get it. M on fm or herm on fm or even herm on herm(both have plans on the but no hard feeling(like a sitcom), its just who ever gets who first)!! The cv'ee(victim) willingly searching out the cv'er(predator) asking around even searching over the internet!!

Like the story I read the other day where this sexy and pregnant, and ready to pop, found a guy on craig's list to fuck her to happiness then cv her churn(I hate the word digested, dissolved isnt so bad if used later in the descriptions) in to a massive load and then do what ever he wants. She knew he was gonna blow most of her all over the wall(leave it so everyone knows what happened there, thats sexy!!!), then save the rest to fuck some one else with! Found out that the volume of human body is lil better than 22 gallons. A mess we a MAKING! ^^;

Hanging out in the balls, just kicking it, and being expelled whole is alright(wouldn't mind doing it myself, one day) is all right, but if i gonna go out, I wanna be blown as a huge load.
[think]Looks like I caught a bad case of the dick today.[/think][img]http://i551.photobucket.com/albums/ii452/bluecynder/Animated%20GIFS/Mascot_eats_cheerleader.gif[/img]
tdean98
New to the forum

Postby TiffanyIsa » Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:03 am

Taz wrote:Besides when the prey(Female,of course)be churned and digested in cum,I like very more when the predator is a dickgirl,and no a man. 8) Other detail very,very important:the prey should enjoy a lot her last moments,while her body is turned in cream. :wink:

I agree with this guy. I like it when prey (For me it doesn't matter, female or male) by futa/dickgirl. ^.^ Whatever happens after that is up to the pred. >w<
TiffanyIsa
New to the forum

Postby B1izzardHawk » Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:01 pm

so, what's one gotta do to be able to upload to a gallery here?
B1izzardHawk
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Cockvore