Cock Vore Preferences?

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Preferences for Cock Vore?

- Churned/Digested into cum, no reformation
34%
- Churned/Digested into cum, reformation
21%
- Churned/Digested into cum, trapped in cock
21%
- Churned/Digested, not transformed
3%
- Shot out/Released, not transformed
21%

Total votes : 905

Re: Cock Vore Preferences?

Postby wanttobevored » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:11 pm

I like cock vore when the penis is ON THE MAN and NOT THE WOMAN! I think that is so STUPID when I see women having penises. What's next, men having vaginas? Gross.
wanttobevored
Somewhat familiar

Postby Akiada » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:47 pm

wanttobevored wrote:I like cock vore when the penis is ON THE MAN and NOT THE WOMAN! I think that is so STUPID when I see women having penises. What's next, men having vaginas? Gross.

I've seen it before. A good bit.

Also, lol @ calling penis on the woman stupid in a thread about ingesting another creature with your penis. :lol:
Akiada
???

Postby Houyo » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:59 am

Well, this topic was brought back to life after like a year of being dead, but I might as well share anyways.

I like digestion into cum, then having the cum used to impregnate someone. Although, I did once toy with the idea of a victim being turned into a cum slime before. You know, like a slime, but made out of cum.
Houyo
???

Postby Moo » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:38 am

I like the cocks big enough to take in the average-sized curvaceous woman, nice and stretchy with peristalsis like throats, preferably no tongue, feet first is always a good choice because you can kiss them passionately just before the opening closes around their face, but if it has cloven hooves then headfirst because it's just sooooo hot to imagine the heels and below hanging out of the slit just so... I like digestion into cum, though I haven't happened across many awesome digestion scenes. Always cummed out, prefferably both on and in some nice prey item to be oral vored eventually, the size of the cockfood should facilitate if not necessitate this. ^^
Moo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Timeseer101 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:09 pm

Preference: Shemale/Hermaphrodite/Futanari Cock vore.
Timeseer101
New to the forum

Postby SasaPsycho » Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:51 am

No major preference really, but I wouldn't mind being sucked into the cock, then being trapped inside the balls, maybe turned into cum, and cummed into someone else
SasaPsycho

Postby Imrhys » Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:39 am

Houyo wrote:Although, I did once toy with the idea of a victim being turned into a cum slime before. You know, like a slime, but made out of cum.

There was a couple cum slime/ooze alts around the chat side awhile back, but I have not seen them in some time now. But your idea would be an interesting way to extend a CV scene as the prey could then become a pred for another >_>
Imrhys
---

Postby Imrhys » Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:58 am

Since my CV preferences float between: full churning and impregnating another; to CV, churning, with spurting back out to reform, I'll give a small inspiration I had some time back for a CV scene...

Innocent, curious "prey" finds a large snake like thing with a slit at its tip that reminds them of a one eyed monster from mythology while hiding out under a table at come convention, show, or function that has them bored. The thing and the prey innocently play and prey gets comfortable and lets it get close and even snuggle their face some, like a soft kiss. Once prey relaxes, the tip opens slowly. Prey touches it and even plays a bit with it. When prey's hand touches the inside of the slit, it swells and grows warm...

Glomping its tip over prey's arm, suction begins. Snake lunges forward, up prey's arm to grab their head and silence all protests. In moments prey is churning and struggling in pred's balls with no one the wiser, and pred walks off happy <3

Sorry if this is not a clean, concise story piece, but its what i said: just an inspiration of something I'd like to see in CV one day <3
Imrhys
---

Postby haloronin » Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:53 pm

my word if that were indeed possible. i doubt anyone would have made it home form the con i went to in 08' XD
haloronin
---

Postby Imrhys » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:36 pm

haloronin wrote:my word if that were indeed possible. i doubt anyone would have made it home form the con i went to in 08' XD

A con is partially what inspired this idea, so yeah, hehehehe, I'd have to agree <3~
Imrhys
---

Postby SpottyPhin » Mon May 24, 2010 10:51 am

Hehe, I've found a way around the whole 'reformation' question.

On Tapestries, it has been discovered that Spots Phinnigan is secretly a cum-elemental... :D
SpottyPhin
New to the forum

Postby darthirony » Mon May 24, 2010 11:02 am

For CV ...... i like as a pred, trapping them inside till they are shot out; or use them to create more cum just before a climax. ^.~ Wiggling inside the whole time as they wait for there fate. But also for just amusement, would have them inside, and 'rest' in there ... If there is more chance for more then two inside, then a sex act inside of the sack ^.~ hehe.
oh....well, want a cupcake? ^.^
darthirony
Somewhat familiar

Location: Tn kodak; or under a tree with big bulging squirming belly o.o

Postby SDmanical » Mon May 24, 2010 11:05 am

I was trying to decide what to vote on, when I suddenly realized I have no preference at all as to what happens based on the options in the poll. Except maybe a slight preference for remaining trapped, digested or not.
SDmanical
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cridel » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:55 pm

I don't care as long as it is futa/shemale/hermaprodite related. Digestion, cumitized, or just still alive on the balls of the beast doesn't really matter to me.
Cridel
Participator

Postby Hongry01 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:07 pm

Cridel wrote:I don't care as long as it is futa/shemale/hermaprodite related. Digestion, cumitized, or just still alive on the balls of the beast doesn't really matter to me.

Same here, shame its so rare.
Hongry01
Participator

Postby tanosia » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:42 pm

Cridel wrote:I don't care as long as it is futa/shemale/hermaprodite related. Digestion, cumitized, or just still alive on the balls of the beast doesn't really matter to me.

that id have to entirely agree with, aslong as its a futa/shemale/hermaphrodite.
tanosia
Been posting for a bit

Postby deleteduser120 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:34 pm

I have a question, because it's something I've wondered about lately- has anyone ever seen cv lead into the bladder, not the balls? I think it'd be neat- and would make a cool surprise ending for the prey! What do you guys think?
deleteduser120
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby deleteduser120 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:05 pm

Thanks for answering! :) I wish I knew some artists to suggest it to- I could always try myself I suppose but I haven't drawn oversized penises in awhile...hm.
deleteduser120
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MidnightRose » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:29 pm

Strictly M/F and macro/micro. And completely churned.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby Klavinmour » Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:55 am

Don't care about sex, it could be man on man, futa on man, futa on woman etc doesn't matter
Both people must be relatively the same size though
And victim has no say at all, the predator has full controll over everything
Klavinmour
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Cockvore