the boys season 3 episode 1 tunnel of love

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

the boys season 3 episode 1 tunnel of love

Postby raptorred » Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:23 am

dunno if this was mentioned didn't find anything with "the boys" season 3 episode 1 tunnel of love amazon prime show

cock vore, gore, micro macro

human, willing

near the beginning of the episode.

Spoiler: show
so he shrinks himself down and crawls into the other guys penis, sneezes and accidentally grows back to size, accidentally killing the guy without powers, guy with powers (termite) was devastated
Attachments
termite-beats-ant-man-to-the-punch-1654372936.jpg
i was able to find a screen shot but i don't have video sorry
raptorred
Somewhat familiar

Re: the boys season 3 episode 1 tunnel of love

Postby AshLovehart » Sun Jun 05, 2022 3:22 am

oh no that's more heartbreaking than anything, cause I imagine it started out as a kinda romantic/sexual thing, huh? If it werent for the death of the "pred" here I"D find this hot, instead im just sad lol
AshLovehart
Somewhat familiar

Postby AshLovehart » Sun Jun 05, 2022 3:28 am

So, I have prime, never seen this show. Went to see this specific scene, and....yeah. ITS pretty much what I imagined and im even more heartbroken after watching it that was so sad :'(
AshLovehart
Somewhat familiar

Postby Web » Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:51 am

found the video and it was everything that I expected. Wish there were more screen like these.
Web
New to the forum

Postby raptorred » Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:06 am

yeah i figure someone might make a cut of the video at some point one with and without the gore
raptorred
Somewhat familiar

Postby Catboy_Shrodinger » Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:28 pm

yeah that does just sound sad :<
If you have a problem with vore, you can eat me.
Catboy_Shrodinger
Been posting for a bit

Postby MaverickAventura » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:57 am

I managed to find the video here at least. View at your own risk considering the brutal nature of the scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r45G5gBp1TA
I love Vacuum vore! You can join my friend's Vacuum Vore Discord here: https://discord.gg/AxF9MWvbTr

One man's Lidl is another man's Waitrose.
MaverickAventura
Somewhat familiar

Return to Cockvore