Missing Story? Fatalistic Cybernetic Lust

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Missing Story? Fatalistic Cybernetic Lust

Postby ZoneScout789 » Mon May 31, 2021 12:47 am

For reasons I cannot find, user/writer udk115 has vanishsed from Eka's, as did their stories. The loss of one story in particular is gnawing my brain. That story was titled "Fatalistic Cybernetic Lust", and was set in the Starbound universe and was told in the second person and described the reader getting cock vored by a Glitch (a kind of robotic humanoid species from Starbound) named Rainyak. It was one of the first Starbound vore fics I read here. Also, my mind won't let go of the idea of robots "processing" organics and I need reference material to use for my own, less Fatal Vore oriented, writings. Does anyone know what happened to udk115? Does anyone have a copy of the story?
Watching, listening, observing. Doing these things is what makes a scout a scout. And yet they lead to becoming something more than just a scout.
ZoneScout789
Been posting for a bit

Re: Missing Story? Fatalistic Cybernetic Lust

Postby NobodyOfAnyMatter » Mon May 31, 2021 10:27 pm

I tried searching the waybackmachine on the internet archive for it. I only managed to find the first line of the story from a preview since the download was not archived.

"Fatalistic Cybernetic Lust.
By
Udk115

You would gulp as you walk through the dark corridors of the glitch ship you find yourself on, your mind racing with thought over what's to come next. Senses of dread and anticipation would come over you as you look over the steam punkish medical elements of the ship around you, which clash with the hi-tech nature of a ship capable of FTL. It was a jarring sight to you, since the most races beside your own you seen was simply a few florans and one or two av"

And that is all I could find.

In terms of the what happened to them the last blog post I could get out of their page I could get out of the archive was

"Yeaaaah....FTBOS until further noticed, has been reduced to a one shot, rather than a series. Sorry. Might pick it up again sooner or later. Probs not. Don't count on it.
Anywho, I had to settle in, in a new home after a bit of hopping about thanks to the flood, and had to ask myself a few questions about what I want to do with my life, both on here, and in actual real life. So, that settled, I'm now officially only writing vore from now on. No more pussy footing about with fanfiction. So, expect more writing soon I guess? I don't know. Either way. Talk to ya mates later."

But that was back in 2016. Not much help but what I could find.
NobodyOfAnyMatter
Been posting for a bit

Re: Missing Story? Fatalistic Cybernetic Lust

Postby Fateweaver » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:50 am

Was just browsing my favourites and noticed a few of Udk's fics were missing. Seems they terminated their account. However, I managed to save 'Fatalistic Cybernetic Lust' long before I properly made an Eka's account. I'm glad my paranoia paid off, though sad to see Udk go.

Anyways, here's the link to the fic - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_ypy32 ... sp=sharing
Fateweaver
New to the forum

Return to Cockvore