How Hot Should Cum be in Balls

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

How Hot Should Cum be in Balls

Postby DJV » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:29 pm

Bodies generate heat. That's basic biology. Cum is inside the body, particularly the balls. Cum should have some heat in it. That's basic logic.

The question is, how hot should that unejected cum be? Should it be kinda warm and make for a lovely sauna like environment or should it be boiling hot and make breaking down the prey into a thick gooey load all the more easier, yet more gruesome?
Was churned nice and creamy by Voracious Cutie. Am now gone forever~
DJV
New to the forum

Re: How Hot Should Cum be in Balls

Postby Michele » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:31 pm

Oho, what an intruging, but simple question. I hope everyone agrees with me-

It should be hot, like a hot spring, to relax the prey! Simple as that! ;)
Michele
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArcaneSigil » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:43 pm

Depending on the activity level of the cock voring pred, it could range anywhere from relatively warm and kinda milky, like a warm cup of milk that just came out of the microwave, to near boiling and the consistency of syrup or hot tar. I would think just cock voring the prey would keep the cum warm but not hot, but if you were to be active, or be active after cock voring, your natural body heat would increase the heat inside your balls and turn it from comfortable and warm to boiling hot.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Aleph-Null » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:48 pm

I'm not sure if the OP is asking about actual biology or person's preference,

Cum is not stored in the balls, in fact less than 5% of ejaculate originates with the testicles. The vast majority is from the seminal vesicles and prostate. So it's at internal body temperature (about 98deg F).

If not asking about RL, most people seem to prefer non painful CV cumification, so when people say "hot" they probably mean somewhere between the stated internal body temperature, and hot tub temps (104 deg F).
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VoidInVoid » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:19 pm

If your (character's) semen can't melt through tungsten, then it's not hot enough.
VoidInVoid
Been posting for a bit

Postby DJV » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:25 pm

Aleph-Null wrote:I'm not sure if the OP is asking about actual biology or person's preference,

Cum is not stored in the balls, in fact less than 5% of ejaculate originates with the testicles. The vast majority is from the seminal vesicles and prostate. So it's at internal body temperature (about 98deg F).

If not asking about RL, most people seem to prefer non painful CV cumification, so when people say "hot" they probably mean somewhere between the stated internal body temperature, and hot tub temps (104 deg F).

It's largely personal preference.

In my case, it depends. Sometimes it's like a hot tub. Sometimes it's like being boiled alive.
Was churned nice and creamy by Voracious Cutie. Am now gone forever~
DJV
New to the forum

Postby boomerangfish » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:05 pm

Aleph-Null wrote:Cum is not stored in the balls

That's right. Pee is stored in the balls.

Spoiler: show
I think it shouldn't be that hot in cum. I have never thought about the temperature to be honest.
boomerangfish
Participator

Postby Thagrahn » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:59 pm

I'm for the warm and comfortable side of cum temperature since I do endo. Say 87°F/25°C for the normal, and have enzyme assisted conversion to cum. However, arousal of the pred could crank the temperature up to the 104-113°F/40-45°C range in there. While the temp could drop to around 68°F/20°C while the pred sleeps.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Reaverbot » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:03 pm

unleashing my lava cum from the dark pits of primal fury within my body, crushing and flash fossilizing entire cities
Reaverbot
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Halcyon » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:33 pm

Reaverbot wrote:unleashing my lava cum from the dark pits of primal fury within my body, crushing and flash fossilizing entire cities

Now this is the content I like to see! :lol:
Halcyon
???

Postby foxyumbreon » Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:14 am

boomerangfish wrote:
Aleph-Null wrote:Cum is not stored in the balls

That's right. Pee is stored in the balls.

Spoiler: show
I think it shouldn't be that hot in cum. I have never thought about the temperature to be honest.

When I was a kid I thought my testicles were my bladder, so I can relate with this comment.
foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Lorelei » Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:38 am

For me it depends on the pred and the situation, but in general it should always be slightly warm. If the pred is particularly keen on his hot prey or if his balls are hungry for new prey or energy, things can go from very warm to too hot.

The Cum can also be particularly hot in the fight against an unwilling Prey, to pour its hot, debilitating or slightly injured or caustic load over the victim or to squirt with it. A counter attack with extremely hot caustic Cum is also possible against attacks from strong unwilling Prey. Or with strong unwilling prey in the balls, the Cum is then particularly hot and so the victim then bathes in or is dripped with it more and more the hot cream and is overwhelmed with it.
Lorelei
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ruthborn » Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:18 pm

I always figured it would be slightly warmer than body temperature, making it hot tub comfortable, with the viscosity of honey or cream, but is aggressively acidic much like stomach juice. Making your skin pleasantly tingle as it is slowly eaten away by the cum. The acidic level of the cum is negated when mixed with the juices from the prostate, rendering orgasmed cum non-acidic.
Ruthborn
Somewhat familiar

Postby ReptileKing23 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:51 pm

:D :lol: Hot cum!
ReptileKing23
Somewhat familiar

Postby iamthedave » Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:26 pm

VoidInVoid wrote:If your (character's) semen can't melt through tungsten, then it's not hot enough.

Now there's a backup weapon and a half.
iamthedave
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Cockvore