What would a relationship between CV fetishists look like?

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

What would a relationship between CV fetishists look like?

Postby zeek175 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:59 am

I imagine there would be soooooo much vorish dirty talk. Just obsessively erotic.

Not going to lie, I often wish I had a bf/gf who shared a similar deep obsession with Cock Vore, and dick in general.

Has anyone had this experience?
zeek175
Been posting for a bit

Re: What would a relationship between CV fetishists look lik

Postby blessedwasthechild » Sat May 30, 2020 9:09 pm

Omg yush cuz obsessing over cock vore is a daily experience for me. I need to write more about people freaking out about how much they love it and not just the act itself. I love world-building around cock vore.
blessedwasthechild
Participator

Postby zeek175 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:50 am

We should talk about it some time. It's not often I meet someone as singularly obsessed with DICK as I am.
zeek175
Been posting for a bit

Postby blessedwasthechild » Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:43 pm

Oh yeah, you wrote a lot of posts here that really excited me. After your opinion on "inevitability" in another topic I've tried to make a greater effort to include it in my stuff.

You can PM if you want but you might wanna avoid my gallery until I have more adult/adult stuff, cuz I'm complicated and prefer writing about my child self gettin' fooded but I've done like, borderline sermons on why cock vore and dick worship are so fucking incredible.
blessedwasthechild
Participator

Postby vorecat87 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:39 pm

I’ve written 2 CV stories so far that have some slight teasing, but I wanted one of my next ones to be a couple who gets off on the act. I know personally it sounds like an amazing relationship on either end. Mostly worshiping a dominant predator’s cock and balls as they digest your next meal or filling. Working myself even typing this lol
vorecat87
New to the forum

Postby Ruthborn » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:55 am

Holy carp. Probably a lot of cock worshipping, over clothes petting and snarky comments about whether "it's" gonna eat them up tonight.
I imagine fellatio must be something else. With a lot of intimacy with the urethral slit; kissing it, making out with the dick like its a mouth. Maybe a lot of rubbing the penis' head over their face and/or body. Pushing things like their tongue, fingers, nipples, clit, penis into the urethra to try to get inside. To that end, maybe the act of experimental Sounding is practiced.
A lot of ball play is probably done as well, worshipping the testicles, squeezing them, kissing them. Playing with the sac that they want to be inside of and holding the testicles while they imagine their bodies being digested within them.
Ruthborn
Somewhat familiar

Return to Cockvore