CV, Cock to belly not balls

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

CV, Cock to belly not balls

Postby darthkomar » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:14 am

I've always had this idea in my head where when cockvoring someone, they go to my belly instead of my balls. Is there any content like this? Please and thankyou.
darthkomar
Participator

Re: CV, Cock to belly not balls

Postby Mouse » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:43 am

I do it to prostate, which is kind of similar, but I haven't seen much media in either of these regards.
Mouse
Author

Postby TheToxicKing » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:51 am

TheToxicKing
New to the forum

Postby voreftw » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:04 am

I have seen content exactly what you're describing on furaffinity. I'll see if I can find it again to link it.
voreftw
Participator

Postby darthkomar » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:13 pm

voreftw wrote:I have seen content exactly what you're describing on furaffinity. I'll see if I can find it again to link it.

Cool! Thanks ^_^
darthkomar
Participator

Postby kalath » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:57 pm

kalath
Been posting for a bit

Postby MaverickAventura » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:39 am

It's an interesting idea in it's own right I'd say so. I wouldn't mind working with such a concept with some working around into it..
I love Vacuum vore! You can join my friend's Vacuum Vore Discord here: https://discord.gg/AxF9MWvbTr

One man's Lidl is another man's Waitrose.
MaverickAventura
Somewhat familiar

Postby TSaPA » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:50 pm

I've seen this before a couple times where the cock either leads to the bladder, the prostate, or in the case of a futa pred, the uterus; but I sadly do not have any specific examples to link to at this time.
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rhewin » Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:58 pm

I wrote a story a loooooooooong time ago, so I'm sure the writing style is pretty rough. It's part two of a series and mostly deals with absorption concepts, but in this particular chapter prey is CV'd into stomach and then absorbed. Not quite traditional digestion but it's the closest I'm aware of to what you're asking. https://aryion.com/g4/view/198164
Rhewin
Participator

Postby PikachuX2073 » Fri May 14, 2021 9:14 pm

BigBadBear used to do so with his … well… Big Bad Bear.
Not sure if he still does it, but hey, there's something right?
PikachuX2073
Participator

Return to Cockvore