Size of the Snake: How Big Must the Cock be?

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Size of the Snake: How Big Must the Cock be?

Postby VoraciousSincerity » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:30 pm

I suppose, as is typical for me, I don't have a hard preference. Hyper proportions is something I have...warmed up to, so it's fine, at least for the most part. I like the stretchy/growth thing, and that is so far what I write myself. I'd say, what would be the ideal for me, would be that a cock-vore pred would be bigger than normal, or at least a high average, as a sort of subtle sign, and their cock would grow and stretch as needed for the moment. Or, to flip it, after trying cock-vore, the cock and balls change permanently to make it easier, getting bigger by either retaining their enlargement or stealing some from the mass of their prey or something like that...

Size difference scenarios, like dragons or other monsters, or people just being shrunken down and sucked down a stallion's cock or something, are good too.
VoraciousSincerity
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ruthborn » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:05 pm

Normal cock size to start off with but grows when hungry to somewhat match the size of its prey but still have stretch around the prey like a snake or worm in order to eat it all. I want to be able to actively tongue and make out with it before Im eaten. Exchanging my saliva and it’s pre like the actively wants to be my lover before I feel it’s pink lips push strongly and tightly over my face and I become cock food. *shudder*
Ruthborn
Somewhat familiar

Postby kisupure » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:25 pm

Can't stand hyper - need relatively realistic proportions, so macro/micro is the only way I like CV. (And macro/micro is my primary fetish, so samesize always seemed like a coward's way out anyways lmao.)

The hole can have unrealistic capabilities, but I generally prefer a cock:prey ratio that's within the bounds of feasibility for a human, even if such a fit would take some time to work up toward with sounding stretchers.
kisupure
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Cockvore