Melting Prey: How Fast or Slow?

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

How long is would you like prey to melt?

Instantly
8%
1-10 minutes
10%
10-30 minutes
16%
30-60 minutes
10%
1-2 hours
11%
2-6 hours
9%
6-24 hours
9%
1-3 days
9%
3-7 days
4%
1-2 weeks
4%
2+ weeks
10%

Total votes : 367

Melting Prey: How Fast or Slow?

Postby DJV » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:55 am

Pretty much what the title says. How fast or slow would you let your prey (or how you would prefer yourself to) melt into jizz? Fast and near instant or slowly and steadily?
Was churned nice and creamy by Voracious Cutie. Am now gone forever~
DJV
New to the forum

Re: Melting Prey: How Fast or Slow?

Postby slug01 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:36 am

I am so of two minds on this. It’s either just about 30 minutes or I want a real long slow drawn out churning with plenty of documentation of how soft I’m getting on social media. Either way I just want the world to see me as a puddle of cum.
slug01
Participator

Postby MaskedSinner » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:37 pm

I think i would enjoy if it was something like 6-24 hours, but i'm also a fan of instantly, i guess it really depends what i'm in the mood for at that moment, if i want then to go slow or quickly
MaskedSinner
Somewhat familiar

Postby blessedwasthechild » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:31 pm

10 - 30 minutes generally works for me. I like instantly if the theme of the story is going to emphasise like an unstoppable unquenchable lust, and there's a ton of prey, but I think 10 - 30 minutes is more intimate and is the best option for single-prey.
blessedwasthechild
Participator

Postby THEDEMONWARLOCK » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:56 pm

Last edited by THEDEMONWARLOCK on Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THEDEMONWARLOCK
Been posting for a bit

Postby Thagrahn » Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:58 am

I am kinda a fan of endo as well as churning, so kinda split.

For endo, it would be nice to be able to store the prey for up to 24 hours, but also be able to start converting the prey to cum at any point before then. As for the time to churn, from start to finish it should be about 15 minutes to fully convert the prey.

Such a conflict, but also allows for the prey to be more that just a large load for your next climax.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gullvy » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:45 am

I love nonfatal permanent stays. I also love drawn-out digestion, usually over up to 24 hours.

But there's also something hot about a ballsack being so damn potent that the prey is broken down as soon as they enter the sweltering depths, barely even having time to squirm.
gullvy
Somewhat familiar

Postby SamWamm » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:13 pm

instantly's no fun. that's like a virgin's sneeze.

but then again I'm a busy guy with things to do so if they ain't gone in 10 minutes I'm meh.

but if weekend then 3 days or so.

if overnight then 12 hours or something.
Species:
A giant sentient roundworm disguised as an alien tree kangaroo race that happen to look like North American mountain goats
P.S. I'm not a normal person
SamWamm
Participator

Postby Lorelei » Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:32 pm

I have now chosen 30-60 minutes because it's often in my fantasies or plays. It also depends very much on the scenario the pred and his cum digestion skills and the power of the Prey. Because powerful or strong unwilling prey also needs more time and energy for the complete cum transformation in my fantasies. So a normal person goes faster than, for example, a capable magician or warrior.

Weak Cockvore Pred need longer than skilled alpha cockvore preds for prey to melt. But even with powerful CV Pred and rather weak normal prey and multiple Prey, I never like Instant Cum Digestion and at least a minute. Because especially with unwilling prey it is very exciting and important for me to see how it defends itself and whose hand or facial impressions or just bulges are visible from the outside in the balls because of the pressing and hit against the inner walls. With instant melting or cum digestion that would not be visible and devouring me so bulging is also very important to me and just not suck in too fast.
Lorelei
Somewhat familiar

Postby linxiaopei » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:04 pm

I'd prefer it if it wasn't instant so I got to enjoy the experience of being melted, but besides that I'm not that fussed as long as I get to be jizz.
linxiaopei
New to the forum

Postby SamWamm » Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:55 pm

how does figure with people who can push their balls back inside their body i wonder?

how much would they need to do before they could do that or would they be able to fit them inside whilst the prey is still whole?

and then how does micros affect that?
Species:
A giant sentient roundworm disguised as an alien tree kangaroo race that happen to look like North American mountain goats
P.S. I'm not a normal person
SamWamm
Participator

Postby YogurtAvacre » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:31 am

women are already way ahead of you on that lol
hi Sam
YogurtAvacre
Somewhat familiar

Postby Yahr » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:55 am

averagely around 20-30 min, nearly to the time needed for cuming
Yahr
New to the forum

Postby asuburb » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:07 pm

I like prey churning just slow enough so that you can actively see and feel them them slowly gooping and melting down to jizz in real time. That also means I like to digest massive prey or multiple prey slower because there's more to melt into jizz. I also like to slow down the cum digestion if the prey want to lewd and have fun with their mushy, partially-liquified bodies.
asuburb
New to the forum

Postby linthia » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:21 am

The average time needed to cum if there is some sexual act, otherwise around a day !
linthia
Participator

Return to Cockvore