Help Finding very specific content?

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Help Finding very specific content?

Postby JohnCall » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:51 pm

Hello there! Apologies if this isn't the correct sub-forum but I need help finding any content that has this very specific scenario:

I really like micro/shrink stuff but the scenario is that a herm pred knowingly cockvores the prey but then has interaction with a female character the prey is close to but unaware friends/family and then ends up inside the friend or family by any means. It's very specific so I understand if there isn't any. Having both unaware is also good but the preference is one aware one unaware.

That and situations where a herm character drunkenly cockvores the prey to then forget about it later? If there is some of that.

Thank you in advance for images or links to artists that do these scenarios!
JohnCall
New to the forum

Re: Help Finding very specific content?

Postby NotTadpole » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:28 pm

Eskoz did a video very similar to what you requested. The main difference is that both of them are aware of the prey.
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby JohnCall » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:25 pm

Thanks for the help NotTadpole! :-D I had forgotten about Eskoz and his game! I think there is an unaware scenario I'm looking for in that actually.

The problem I have is actually having the character that recieves the prey being completley unaware it's someone they know or don't even notice there is anyone at all. It's a very rare scenario unfortunately ^^;
JohnCall
New to the forum

Postby JohnCall » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:39 pm

Okay so I found exactly what I'm trying to look for but there is only one of it. It's called heavy sleeper from LavenderMyst:

https://aryion.com/g4/view/459176

If anyone can tell me other images with scenarios like this I'd be very gratefull! Thanks!
JohnCall
New to the forum

Return to Cockvore