CTF & CV: Transform, Swallow, Fill

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

CTF & CV: Transform, Swallow, Fill

Postby Tebomas » Mon May 20, 2019 2:41 pm

(tl;dr: It's an equivalent to "date - marry - kill", just that I don't set rules here really)

Hi! As a lover of CV I also did several things involving CTF - especially if multiple preys are involved. This way, there is a "reason" why the cock could become hyper sized, because it got to absorb someone.

Along those lines I wanted to see, how this idea entertains others AND:

Which three characters would you like to 1) Add to the cock of the pred (CTF) 2) get cock vored (and usually turn into cum) 3) recieve the resulting load?

(Can be anything from celebs, anime/game characters, OCs, or vague descriptions. I usually think along the lines of same size, cum digestion, hyper cock - but if you wanna post other versions of this idea, go ahead!)
Tebomas
Somewhat familiar

Re: CTF & CV: Transform, Swallow, Fill

Postby spauldo81 » Sun May 26, 2019 3:38 pm

Golden Girls:

Transform: Blanche since she's the sluttiest and easiest to become my cock.

Swallow: Sophia and Dorothy, mom and daughter splooge.

Fill: Rose, because she hasn't been filled like this since St. Olaf.
spauldo81
New to the forum

Postby Tebomas » Mon May 27, 2019 4:22 am

Finally an answer! And glad that not only I thought of having potentially two preys for the CV part.

spauldo81 wrote:Golden Girls.

... even though that was definitely NOT an answer I expected :lol:
Tebomas
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tebomas » Thu May 30, 2019 3:59 pm

Even though there are nearly countless combinations of characters I would love to see in this scenario, I'm just going to throw my hat in the ring and comment at least one specific combo.

Transform: Hinata Hyuuga (from Naruto) - A shy and lovely girl, and I would be honoured to keep her by my side, and letting her have a life of body-shivering orgasms.

Swallow: Nami and Nico Robin (from One Piece) - A famous duo, and I could barely decide between those two ladies - luckily two preys are quite common for cock vore, so why not slurp down both of those hot curvy bodies to make thick cum~ :gulp:

Fill: Helen Parr (from The Incredibles) - A popular milf, able to stretch a body, which makes her perfect for filling her with a hyper cock. Even though spraying cum on most ladies would be possible and hot of course, but letting her use her body for some naughty fun sounds exciting.
Tebomas
Somewhat familiar

Postby waouw » Fri May 31, 2019 3:04 am

I've been thinking about this for some time now and I think I've made up my mind:

Transform: an older version of Dawn (Pokémon Diamond/Pearl)
Not really any reason other than that I think she's very cute, and would love to see those cute features fade into my cock.

Swallow: I have two main canditates, but for different reasons: First is Samus Aran (Metroid), but honestly, any hot lady in a skin-tight bodysuit would do. The idea is to slurp them up, churn them down and then fill the now empty bodysuit with their owners cummy remains like makeshift condom only more personal. The second is Tyrande Whisperwind (Warcraft), for a couple of reasons. Slowly eroding her pride by teasing and having her inhale my musk until she is begging for me to turn her into a cumstain. Also, she is over 10000 years old. The idea of all those years only leading to her becoming a wad of spunk really gets me going.

Fill: Raven (Teen Titans). Because who doesn't want a big tiddy goth gf?
waouw
New to the forum

Postby Lorelei » Fri May 31, 2019 4:42 am

A nice idea, but at first I thought you can only confine or good CV Pred to a universe or movie or anime. Because otherwise different women from the animes would not come together or be gathered in one spot. Where Nami and Robin from One Piece with their female curves would be a good choice, where Robin stimulates me even more than Prey.

Anyway, there are many hot and tasty women in One Piece, but you would have to take a lot of realistic risks and travel for months to get all you want and some of them are not that weak and can fight. But anyway, if I had to choose a universe / anime would probably be the Anime one piece.

Transform: I would have to take the female Prey anyway the Pred cock or go out stuff suck the woman's energy through the cock and add her to his cock, because the body has to follow the energy in the end of the cock? I would then take Princess Vivi, just because she is cute but not really hot.

Cum Digest and Absorb in the balls and before, of course, slowly devour and pleasurable: Princess Shirahoshi, a huge beautiful and sweet mermaid and thus particularly challenging because of their size but also sexy to devour them. Before that, of course, many other women must be devoured and digested so that the Hypercock is powerful and big enough for such a huge hot booty. Before that, just princess and fighter Rebecca, pudding, Lieutenant Tashigi and especially enjoyable and slow, the bad girls Perona, Nico Robin, Monet, Sugar and of course all the other beautiful mermaids on the fish island, if you come here for the princess, why not more and warm up the Hypercock and Balls for the big hot sweet Mermaid, so to speak :gulp: .

Fill and pour: O-Kiku, my big love in One Piece and just a beautiful, sweet and strong woman :oops: . Also the incredibly beautiful and gentle courtesan Kumorasaki.
Last edited by Lorelei on Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lorelei
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tebomas » Fri May 31, 2019 5:06 pm

waouw wrote:[...] older version of Dawn (Pokémon Diamond/Pearl)[...]Samus Aran (Metroid)[...]Tyrande Whisperwind (Warcraft)[...]Raven (Teen Titans)

Aye, lovely collection! Even though it's so hard to decide between all the pokégirls. And I really like the idea, to use Samus' suit as a condom! Overall I'm fond of cumming the prey on their clothes, contrasting their former and new state in a lewd way.
Tyrande is the only one I don't know there. But letting some millenia go to waste in your nutsack sounds like a really privileged position :gulp: Personally I avoid extreme ages - somehow I can accept all sorts of weird stuff - but that someone after 10,000 years easily dies is somehow weird to me :D

Lorelei wrote:A nice idea, but at first I thought you can only confine yourself to a universe or movie or anime. Because otherwise different women from the animes would not come together or be gathered in one spot.

Oh right, I didn't specify that. But luckily that got through with some examples. Of course it's a really silly idea, but I've seen vore artworks with crossover characters early on, so I didn't thought about it really. It's so far removed, because I'm more thinking of willing prey anyway, and getting all of those extraodinary characters to be absorbed and eaten wouldn't work anyway. Otherwise you can think of it as a VR simulation. (I also did a play where the character can "summon" lusty versions of characters by pointing a weird remote on the screen - no matter if movie, game, etc.) So it's really a fetish fuel question.

And the thought of training the CV pred to be able to swallow a giant character sounds fun as well!
Tebomas
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thagrahn » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:49 am

This took some thinking, and it all comes down to if you get the power of the CTF target.

If you do, them it's a clear cut case of going for Rogue from X-Men with the ability to have the powers of anybody and everybody who is in your balls. Next load up with the lovely bodies and powers of Mystique, Storm, and Emma Frost.

Hard part here, is picking between staying a borderline God or not, since blowing this load means risking losing all those powers. However, since X-Men is Marvel Universe in the Comics, this means access to the gorgeous Black Cat.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tebomas » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:40 pm

Thagrahn wrote: [...] it all comes down to if you get the power of the CTF target.

Oh right, I didn't think about that option! And the same for CV some folks with powers. I think ejecting them shouldn't let you loose your gained abilities: Either you absorbed them by digesting them and the power is therefore in your 'regular' body - or it's still in their cummified body, which means you don't get it anyway. So jerk off everything you get! :D

I shortly think back to my example: That means I get to see chakras from Hinata (which is useful IF in this metaverse special abilities also are explained by chakra and therefor blockable), and growing limps everywhere thanks to Nico Robin.
... just image, lustful hypercocks all over the place, grabbing your desired person simply from behind them. :gulp:
Tebomas
Somewhat familiar

Postby OutbackCatgirl » Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:04 am

Nominating myself for all three would be cheating, right~? :D

I mean... I have worked with magic cloning in scenes before, given my self insert is a catgirl stage magician, so it's perhaps not as far-fetched as it sounds. Though horrendously self-indulgent.

And to me, this is the perfect storm of kinks: hypercock, CTF, cock vore, cum tf, ridiculous impossible penetration, and cumflation. Could even classify as all-the-way-through depending on circumstances.

For instance, simply due to being filled so full that a veritable fountain forces its way from mouth and nose (or, if going for oral penetration, out the backdoor), or in another interpretation, that cock would be big enough that it could defy all logic and anatomy to thrust right through and protrude from the opposite end, in which case, that's more like becoming a living cocksleeve than anything else...

... Oh, the possibilities are simply delightful.

Edit: Just to add: I love the idea of clothing remaining intact throughout the process, and the inevitable soggy wad of clothing that gets ejected as a result,and the loose, cumstained, partially shredded clothing that would end up hanging loosely, or bunched up tight, at the base of that newly enhanced cock.
I fits, I sits. ~
Feel free to reach out on Discord if you wanna chat.
OutbackCatgirl
New to the forum

Postby Tebomas » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:56 pm

jeanfeels wrote:Nominating myself for all three would be cheating, right~? :D

Maybe :D Well, for any of those you're certainly welcome! I'm personally not big on clones, but as long as no copy and neither the true self remains ... why not~
And since this all isn't the most realistic thing - using some magic for fun sounds more than fair.

And yeah, everything surrounding the Cock vore / CTF thing is just lovely, even putting all that massive amount of cum to good use ... or just wasting it somewhere.

I often feel hindered by the hyper size of the cock for some more "typical" sex stuff - but when the girl is stretchable enough, there are certainly many more options!

jeanfeels wrote:I love the idea of clothing remaining intact throughout the process, and the inevitable soggy wad of clothing that gets ejected as a result,and the loose, cumstained, partially shredded clothing that would end up hanging loosely, or bunched up tight, at the base of that newly enhanced cock.

Oh that is always fantastic! Showing off how the mindless soup of hot cum was a person just minutes ago. And often they even go down willingly~ Rarely saw it with CTF, but fun as well for sure!
Tebomas
Somewhat familiar

Postby iamthedave » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:43 am

jeanfeels wrote:Nominating myself for all three would be cheating, right~? :D

I mean... I have worked with magic cloning in scenes before, given my self insert is a catgirl stage magician, so it's perhaps not as far-fetched as it sounds. Though horrendously self-indulgent.

And to me, this is the perfect storm of kinks: hypercock, CTF, cock vore, cum tf, ridiculous impossible penetration, and cumflation. Could even classify as all-the-way-through depending on circumstances.

For instance, simply due to being filled so full that a veritable fountain forces its way from mouth and nose (or, if going for oral penetration, out the backdoor), or in another interpretation, that cock would be big enough that it could defy all logic and anatomy to thrust right through and protrude from the opposite end, in which case, that's more like becoming a living cocksleeve than anything else...

... Oh, the possibilities are simply delightful.

Edit: Just to add: I love the idea of clothing remaining intact throughout the process, and the inevitable soggy wad of clothing that gets ejected as a result,and the loose, cumstained, partially shredded clothing that would end up hanging loosely, or bunched up tight, at the base of that newly enhanced cock.

I really like cocksleeving. Keep trying to figure out ways to do it in stories.
iamthedave
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby slimjam » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:15 pm

The totally spies girls:

Transform: Clover; because dumb sluts are only useful as cock-meat

Swallow: Alex and Mandy; because they aren't interesting enough to be Transformed or Filled

Fill: Sam; I have a thing for nerd girls and red hair is a plus. Smart girls deserve to be impaled on a cock and almost explode from the torrent of cum too
slimjam
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tebomas » Tue May 25, 2021 11:34 pm

slimjam wrote:The totally spies girls:

Transform: Clover; because dumb sluts are only useful as cock-meat

Swallow: Alex and Mandy; because they aren't interesting enough to be Transformed or Filled

Fill: Sam; I have a thing for nerd girls and red hair is a plus. Smart girls deserve to be impaled on a cock and almost explode from the torrent of cum too

Good choices for sure! https://static.f-list.net/images/charimage/16096522.jpg

Making Sam survive the whole deal of the bitch churning and transforming sounds pretty fun.

I guess I like Alex enough to keep her as cock-meat by my side and just churn the dumb sluts Clover and Mandy.
Tebomas
Somewhat familiar

Postby Boobieenjoyer » Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:14 am

Alright, I kind of want to know, are all three done out of a position of affection towards the target?? Because depending on if it is or isn't my answer is different.
Boobieenjoyer
New to the forum

Postby Tebomas » Mon Dec 12, 2022 5:46 pm

Boobieenjoyer wrote:Alright, I kind of want to know, are all three done out of a position of affection towards the target?? Because depending on if it is or isn't my answer is different.
Mh good question!

In my case it's mostly out of affection, though I know that fatally melting someone doesn't come across that way ... :D

Anyway, would love to hear the answers for *both* cases!
Tebomas
Somewhat familiar

Postby Boobieenjoyer » Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:16 am

Tebomas wrote:Mh good question!

In my case it's mostly out of affection, though I know that fatally melting someone doesn't come across that way ... :D

Anyway, would love to hear the answers for *both* cases!

In that case my enemy answers for transform & swallow are Ali Al-Saches (for transformation) and Ribbons Almark (for swallowing into that cock). Then fill Nena Trinity who I do like.

As for doing it to characters I like it's a difficult question between a list of about nine Characters: Erza Scarlet, Nena Trinity, Carta Issue, dragonmaid Erde, Rumi Usagiyama, Professor Sada, Ruck Arge/Shahryar, and Hinoa.
If I can CTF multiple that's what I'd do to them all, as an "always together" type of thing. Except maybe Erza or Hinoa, I think their reactions to a colossal cock will be fun.
If I have to pick and choose I'd go for Transform Ruck/Shahryar, swallow Carta, and fill either Erza or Hinoa.
Boobieenjoyer
New to the forum

Postby Nooguy » Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:24 am

CTF: Tsunade from Naruto https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3641805/Yamato https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6866279 from One Piece. Yes I know we're supposed to only list one, but this is more a tie rather than having both. For both, they're nice, curvy, stacked beauties who would quite possibly be the best and most to absorb and assimilate into more nice, thick, throbbing fuck meat. Not to mention both have quite the fiery and wild temperament, all the better to enjoy their squirms before they're made into a fat pulsating slab of cock between one's thighs.

CV: [Gun Goddess Skin] Miss Fortune from League of Legends. https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6759529 My personal favorite champ to play, gun goddess skin specifically. Another curvy and sultry beauty that no doubt would give plenty to churn, gurgle, clench, and mulch into a nice, fat, steaming load of virile nut sludge. Plus a lovely figure to swell out my recently improved and fattened out cock thanks to Tsunade.

Fill: Android 18 from Dragon Ball Z/Super. https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3464564One of my first anime crushes/waifus. Would absolutely LOVE to get her into a nice, passionate mating press to pound and breed into a cum-swollen beauty of a mess. Would definitely ensure to give her throat a nice, thorough swabbing along with pounding that lovely ass and swelling her womb full with the freshly churned load Miss Fortune gave.
url]
Nooguy
???

Return to Cockvore