My never-finished first attempt at a Cock Vore story.

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

My never-finished first attempt at a Cock Vore story.

Postby zeek175 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:07 am

Started trying to write a story last year, around mid-June. The idea turned me on so much that I spent days alone in tented underwear, banging out story and notes like a madman. But life intervened, and I never got to finish it.
Life has had its ups and downs since then, but I've never gotten back to having the time, focus, and arousal level necessary to work on it. So here it is, unfinished.
I've never written any kind of a story before, so I'm definitely looking for critique and opinions on everything. I especially want to know if it succeeds in turning anybody on at all.
I've also left out the last chapter for now, because I had like 3 versions of it and I wasn't happy with any of them yet.
Please lemme know what you think, and I hope you get some enjoyment out of it!

All for you.

Prologue

It was 3:47 AM on a Sunday night.
The dark apartment only illuminated by the dull blue glow of a computer screen.
The air inside was thick and humid with a wet heat, and filled with smells of lube and sweat and precum. Along with a sort of smell that could only come from well-used penis, one that had been bathing in its own juices. A distinctly masculine and sexual aroma: The smell of masturbation.

Sounds of a muted slamming carried their way across the dark apartment in quickening intervals,
each accompanied by a lurid wet squishing and the deepening sound of heady breaths.

“Chris...”
came a moan in the humid air, between the intensifying sounds of slams on the wall and slick juicy penetration.

-splch- -splch- -splch- -splch!-
“Chris!”
-splch!- -splch!- -splch!- -splch!-

-splch!!!- -SPLCH!- -SPLCH!!!!- -SPLCH!!!!!-

“CHRIS!!!”

With a final resounding scream the pounding subsided,
leaving only the sound of grunting and groaning in the dark
...and the sound of heavy liquid splattering against something again and again.

Missing Each Other

Monday morning.
It was bright outside and bitterly cold, but not exactly what most people would call early. Christopher stood in their usual meeting spot just outside the main building, take-out food in hand. Scores of people passed him on every side, going every direction. Trying to get to their own classes no doubt. He'd been waiting here for 25 minutes already.
In a crowded thoroughfare, being in the same spot for 25 minutes you may as well be part of the furniture. Until a familiar head of jet-black hair finally caught his attention.

“Hey, Jacob!” he beamed out, calling over the person he had been waiting for.
“Oh hey!” came the response back.
Finding a good spot to break open the food, the two young men had a somewhat rushed breakfast together on the stone bench nearby.

“You're always so late these days Jake. Almost missed me entirely again.
I've gotta get this down quick and head to class.”

“Sorry Chris. I didn't really sleep too much last night.” Jacob said, remembering the night before, unconsciously rubbing the front of his pants as he spoke.
A motion Chris's eyes unwittingly picked up on, drawing his gaze down to a part of Jake that he was always happy to see again; the always enormous cock bulge creeping its way down his pantleg. A bulge which had gotten bigger yet again. How incredible.

Averting his gaze so his ogling wouldn't be spotted, Chris responded.
“Between your job and being in different classes now, it feels like we hardly ever see each other these days.” Oh how he wanted to spend more time with Jacob.

“I know what you mean.” Jacob said dejectedly, feeling the exact same thing.

---

Chris and Jacob had been best friends for as long as anyone could remember.
For their whole lives they've been pretty much inseparable.
Peas in a pod. Yin and Yang.
Christopher actually turned down better prospects so he could attend the same college that Jacob did. Not a worse school by any means. But for his field?
He gave up a real opportunity to be here. That was just the kind of bond they had.

And for as long as Chris could remember, he had been hiding a crush on Jake.
Since before they were even in high school, he had always thought that Jacob was so cool.
He loved how strong a person Jacob was, how smart, how earnest.
How Jacob always had that kind of legitimate kindness that made a person feel really at ease.
And he was always willing to apply himself and go the distance. Unlike Chris himself.

Jacob's dedication and willpower were always incredible.
He commits hard and never gives up when he's set his mind to something. Never.

Chris would drag Jacob into something like joining the baseball team with him, or taking weightlifting, then flounder when it became difficult. But not Jacob.
Everywhere Jacob followed him he would work himself to the bone and rise to the top.
But Jacob never made him feel inadequate. He always felt at home with Jacob there.
And if they were together, there was always fun to be had.

As they hit puberty and sexual urges began to develop,
he started noticing just how beautiful Jacob actually was, started becoming more and more attracted to Jacob every time he'd, well...act like Jacob.

Jake's hair was always windswept and a bit messy, even back then, but it always suited him.
And such a dark inky black that people, to this day, think he dyes it...but he doesn't.
Jake has always been the kind of cute and alluring guy that people just melt for.
Though he was a lot skinnier back then.

Chris started roping him into more and more physical passtimes in those days.
Always eager to get Jacob a little underdressed and sweaty, always eager to see more of how beautiful he was. And all of that exercise filled out Jacob in just the right places.
Making him even hotter, and hotter, and hotter as time went on.

It was about this time, about early high-school age, that he began to really notice it.
The bulge.
He had known from the moment he first started looking that Jacob was big down there.
He'd seen it probably a hundred times growing up. But something changed when they hit high school. Something changed. It started getting noticeably bigger. More than normal. More than anybody else's. Most people around them didn't notice when it was happening. But Chris did.

He'd meet up with Jacob one day,
and Jacob's bulge would be a half inch longer than it had been the day before.
Or a half inch thicker.
Or suddenly the bulge would fill out down below, like his balls had grown.
And not temporarily either. Every bit of size that Jacob gained, he kept.

Chris started to wonder if it was normal. How Jacob's dick kept getting bigger so quickly.
He started taking note of dicks around him whenever he could. And no, it wasn't.
Nobody in their school had a dick like that! Nobody but Jacob.
It just kept getting bigger.

Jacob actually got into trouble a few times because teachers kept thinking he was sporting a massive erection under the table in their class. Only to be told time and time again by the doctors and the school administration, no that's just how big he is.

To Christopher, it become something of a favorite hobby stealing glances at his best friend's equipment. Peeking over in the locker room showers, checking out the bulge in his pants every time they saw each other. Finding convenient activities that required sweats or shorts. Marveling in secret as it gained inch after inch. Loving his friend even more as he found himself not just in love with Jacob, but in love with Jacob's incredible enormous cock as well.

---

As Jacob sighed in disappointment, Chris took the opportunity to peek down again, trying to confirm what he had just seen since their brief breakfast had started.

Nonchalantly looking down towards Jacob's denim skinnyjeans, he saw exactly what he thought he'd seen a moment earlier. Jacob's dick had undergone yet another growth spurt!

Jacob's dick and its ridiculous growth had always been impressive, astonishing.
Most people end up...maybe 3 inches flaccid at their final size?
Jacob was sporting easily 6-6.5 inches flaccid before they were even done with high-school, with balls bigger and fatter than tennis balls always drooping heavily down below.

He was easily triple the size of everyone else in the showers at gym.
Bigger flaccid than most men are hard. Fuck Chris wanted to see it.
There had been countless nights that Chris would get himself off just at the thought of seeing it. All his life he'd wanted to see what that dick looked like. What it felt like. What it tasted like.
That snake had already been charming Chris for over a decade.

But the growth that Jacob's cock experienced since he moved out of his folks' house for college?
Dwarfed it entirely.
It was absolutely insane how much bigger his cock was getting now.
And just the thought of it drove Chris crazy.

Jacob had gotten up to about 6.5 in flaccid in high-school, right?

Chris knew it for a fact, because his own dick was almost 6 inches long back then, and it would constantly blow his mind how Jacob's big softy was longer and thicker than his cock ever got even when he was hard.

Well that's about 3-4 inches gain from a normal size. Over a four year period of high-school.
Using the normal growth ratio for cocks when they erect,
Which Chris knows by heart since he's been obsessed with Jake's dick for so many years.
it means that Jacob was probably rocking 9.4 inch erections at 18 years old, give or take.
A length Christopher already drooled at.

Well since they graduated and moved away to college? Not even a year ago?!
That 6.5 turned to 7,
turned to 7.5,
The last time he saw Jacob was just a few days ago, and it was easily 11+ inches flaccid then.
Chris had spent all weekend just comparing it to things in his mind.
It was longer than a wine bottle. Longer than a roll of paper towels.
But today? The bulge snaking down those skinnyjeans had to be at least fucking 14 inches!
14 inches soft! It was barely a couple inches away from his knee now. Soft.
And easily as thick as a forearm the whole way through.

How in the hell could it have grown this much over a single weekend apart?!
For that matter, how the fuck did he grow 8 inches in just two semesters?
That's more growth than all of our time in high-school combined! In less than a year.
And his erections! If the math holds he must be pushing past 20in hard easily. Holy fuck!
Will he ever stop growing down there? How big can he get now? I wanna see it so bad.

Christopher had to bite his lip.
These thoughts were turning him on so much it left his head spinning.
He started talking without even thinking.
“Hey, Jake?” He said, having trouble hiding the awkwardness and nerves in his voice.
“Yeah, Chris?”

“Wanna go to dinner tonight after class to catch up?”
'A date' his subconscious said. 'A date with Jake.'

“Sure!” Jake said back happily. Not hiding his own excitement at all.
“How about that nice Italian place by my apartment?”

Jake beamed at the idea of finally getting to hang out with his best friend.
They really hadn't seen each other much at all these days.
Their schedules had become so different, these odd little short meetups became all they ever saw of each other. And Jacob didn't know about Chris, but he had spent their entire time apart missing him. All of Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, he was a one-man orgy.
Training with his toys day and night the whole weekend, unable to get Chris off his mind.

He had been training a lot more than he used to since getting his own place,
not having to worry about the watchful eyes of his parents anymore.
But since this new semester started, since he had been so torn apart from Chris,
he'd taken to spending virtually every free moment with his toys.
Being so isolated from Chris was unbearable! He couldn't stop thinking about him!
It was so bad, he'd started to spend most of his down time these days training himself nonstop.

When he lived at home, he could only really get away with it when his folks weren't around.
But now that he had his own place, he didn't have to worry about the sound or the mess.
Didn't have to worry about walking around naked or leaving his toys around.
He'd have one inside him all day long. Sleep with one inside at night.
He had one at the computer. One in the shower.
Even had one attached up on the ceiling alongside his pullup bar.
Giving himself a deep reward for each rep.
Each one of them, just a stand-in for the person he really wanted. Each one, just a little Chris.
Letting him pretend that he finally had Chris right where he wanted him most.
He trained so much, so hard, his dick had taken on another several inches in length just over this last weekend. Time to buy new pants again. Not that he cared.
It was just a sign that he was still working towards his dream.
Just a sign that he was a bit closer to what he'd always wanted.
And he had to admit, the size was totally a turnon for him too.

“Isn't that place pricey?” Chris asked back.
Chris would enjoy any venue as long as Jacob was there with him, but he wasn't exactly swimming in money at the moment.

“I'll cover it, man. I'll cover it. With how much overtime I've had to put in I'm definitely good for it.”

“Hmmph you know your boss is just taking advantage of your work ethic.”
Chris snipped back, worry for his friends' wellbeing coloring his tone.

“...Yeah I know. But when have I ever been one to say no to a challenge?
And besides, the busy season is almost over. Then I'll be more free again. I promise.”

“I hope so. I hardly get to see you these days.
…..Maybe we could even go to the gym at some point?”

The same thought shot into both of their minds instantly.
'God I love going to the gym with him. That sounds so hot.'

But Jacob was forced to refuse.
“Ahh! I wish I could, man.
But I won't even be able to come to dinner until probably...9-ish with work today.”

“That sucks. But can't be helped I guess. Let's call it 9:30 for dinner... just in case you're late again.”

“Sounds like a plan!” Jacob barked back, blushing.

-

The day's classes passed by with a painful slowness
because the two friends couldn't help but think of each other.

No matter what he did, Christopher couldn't stop himself from thinking about Jacob.
Thinking about Jacob's cock.
He couldn't stop himself from thinking about how big it was now.
How thick it was getting. Couldn't stop himself from mentally begging to see just how big it could get. Christopher was hard all day.

Jacob had to have much more self control. Because he knew if he got a hardon in class or on the job he'd be sent straight to the hospital and become some guinea pig.
And that couldn't happen.
He hadn't reached his dream yet.
The dream he's wanted for all these years.

Jacob had become a master of self control at this point,
but even he couldn't stop his mind from wandering.
He couldn't stop thinking about Chris. About the thought that maybe this was a date.
Jake couldn't stop himself from pining. Pining for the thing he's been chasing since he was old enough to want anything.

For his friend, who he loved very much.

-

Truths Revealed

The evening came at last, and Jacob and Christopher found their way to Il Percorso Del Seme, It was a nice little tucked in Italian place that Jake had passed dozens of times on his way to work and back, but not actually tried yet.
When he asked one of his coworkers about it,
they said the place had 'perfect atmosphere and lots of privacy'.
Sounded like the best kind of place for his date-not-date with Chris.

The tables were exquisite, the waiter impeccably mannered, and when Jacob's coworker had said that this place had atmosphere, boy were they not kidding. The whole place practically screamed honeymoon. Virtually all of the customers here were couples.
The lighting here was dim and warm, and sweet romantic music played softly in the background. The huge tree above was filled with small gentle lights like twinkling stars,
which made the place feel nothing short of magical.

Not wanting to be awkward, they played it off and got seated anyway.
But there was a genuine hesitation and anxiousness in them now.
This atmosphere here was a lot more romantic than either of them had been expecting.
It was downright beautiful.

This tension was made much worse by the seating arrangements.
The tables were made to bring those seated rather...intimately close,
practically forcing you to make eye contact with your date.

Their attempts at smalltalk, at diffusing the tension, failed one after the other.

This restaurant wasn't the kind of place you take a bestie to catch up,
it was the kind of place you take somebody to propose before spending the rest of your lives together. And both of them felt it.

Halfway through the dinner, Chris got very quiet.
All the preening jabs about their jobs, their classes, how each other's week had been.
All the smalltalk you make to try and forget you're at a place like this.
All of it fell away. And in a quiet moment, Chris blushed.

Christopher felt a hand wrap around his own.

“Chris?” Jacob said worried, gripping him warmly.
Chris's flushed face turned beet red. He was tired of hiding this.
Tired of lying about how he felt. Lying to himself, lying to the man he loved.

“Jacob.” He stammered out, meeting Jacob's eyes with his own.
“Would you-?.....be my boyfriend?”
He finally managed to choke out what had been on the tip of his tongue for so many years!

Jacob was blown away.
What he'd wanted to say for so long, what he'd always wanted to ask;
Dropped on him in an instant.
Chris made the jump that he had always been too scared to attempt.

Jacob started talking without even thinking.

“I have wanted you for....as long as I can remember.
There was never a moment that I didn't see you in a romantic way, Chris. In a sexual way.
But I was always too scared to ask. Too scared that you'd hate me.
Having you half-way was better than maybe not having you at all, I thought.”

“Oh Jake.” Chris said wistfully.
Jake's eyes sunk a bit, wondering if he had said something that was too far.

Chris slipped a hand beneath the table.
He started to gingerly, kind of testing the waters, rub around Jacob's cockhead with his fingers.
It wasn't even a hard stretch to reach, since the thing went all the way down to Jake's knee.
“I must admit. I see you in a pretty sexual way too Jake.
He said back sultrily, seeing Jacob's worry and dispelling it immediately.

When he saw how much Jake seemed to be enjoying his petting, Chris got even heavier and more enthusiastic in his touch. Rubbing and squeezing over the meaty head through the cloth.

Jacob was enthralled. He was so happy!
And his dick was, very suddenly, getting a very kinky deep tissue massage.
But a worry crept over him.
He was getting too excited here, too turned on for such a public place.
He had to dial things back before it got out of hand.
Before an erection came.
He gently took Chris' hand in his, and pulled it from his cock.
Saying softly. “Not here. If we're gonna do this, it should be back at my place.”

“Let's go then, let's go!”
Chris said urgingly. Missing the feeling of Jacob's cockhead in his hand already.
“Alright let's go then.” Jacob agreed, leaning in and planting a kiss on Christopher.

Their first kiss.

Between a guy like Jacob with his unintentional goth-hair and his beautiful built body,
and a guy like Chris with his superbly clean and straightedge looks.
(Goddamn was Chris the kind of guy who cleaned up nicely.)
They'd definitely had girls, and guys, interested in them at several points.
But they never really went for anybody else.
They played it off forever, and never really admitted why,
but they had never wanted anybody else. Who they wanted was right there all along.

Chris and Jacob rushed back to the car, paying for their food but not even finishing it.
Hopping back into Jacob's car and speeding away.

It was a very short drive to Jacob's apartment from here,
but the drive there felt like an eternity to them.
Chris groped and squeezed at Jacob's cock the entire way, to Jake's protest.
Not in public. Save it for when we get there.”
But Chris kept up his teasing regardless. He had dreamed of being with Jacob for so many years. Watched Jacob's cock get bigger and bigger for so many years.
Every squeeze was a dream come true for Christopher.
Every grab and rub was to remind himself that this was really happening.

Arriving at Jacob's building but 10 minutes later,
the two of them jumped out of the car with blinding speed.
Jacob came up to Chris outside the car and they kissed again. Long and slow and meaningful.
Chris leaned back on the car-door, and Jake leaned up onto Chris,
squishing Chris between himself and the car. They both loved it.
They stayed like this for a while,
kissing and groping and rubbing, basking in each other's presence completely.
They had been waiting to do this for more than half a decade.
Jacob had been preparing and working for this even longer than that.

Getting the sense that they had to make their way inside before things got too lewd out here in the parking lot, they started making their way inside, still unable to keep their hands off each other, still unable to stop exploring and teasing each other.

They stopped several times on the way up to Jacob's unit, unable to keep themselves from grinding against each other or dry humping.

Hearing Jacob moaning earlier in the night than he usually did, and seemingly outside their doors this time, many of Jacob's neighbors peered outside as the couple passed.
Catching the two of them getting hot and heavy.
Jacob occasionally moaning; “Chris. Oh Chris.

'Ah' the neighbors thought, 'so this is the one that fucks him every night.'

Clamoring their way inside Jacob's apartment, the couple didn't wait a moment longer before slamming the door and beginning to undress each other. Shirts and pants and socks getting thrown everywhere as they fumbled their way onto the front couch in a passionate heat.

While Jacob had gotten all of Christopher's clothes off before they even got to the couch,
Chris himself took a lot longer in returning the favor.
He couldn't stop pressing his lips onto Jacob's.
Couldn't stop touching Jake's cock.
He couldn't stop leaning in and getting as close to Jake as he'd always dreamed of.
Causing Jake, who had been walking backwards,
to trip over a shoe and fall backwards onto the squishy surface of the couch,
Only his socks and boxer-briefs still left on his body.

Looking down at Jake with love, Chris sat on top of him.
Only a thin layer of cloth separating him now from the man that he'd always dreamed of.
From the cock he'd wanted all his life.
He could feel Jacob down below him through the fabric.
Jake was so warm.
And he could feel it. Right down there in the middle. So thick.
It was like Jake had a third leg down there, and he was straddling it.

Chris leaned forward and draped himself on top of Jake. Getting close.
Hanging above him and gazing deep into his eyes.

“I've wanted you too Jacob. Since we were kids. Since I can even remember. I would sneak glances at you all the time. Find excuses to hang out whenever I could. I've wanted to be with you always.”

“Me too Chris. Me too.”

“And your cock!-
Chris said passionately, grinding his ass down onto Jake's enormous love-rod.
-Your cock is amazing Jacob!”

“What?” Jacob muttered out, not really prepared to hear...that...

“I never stop thinking about your cock Jake. I love it!
I've watched your cock grow all these years. Even since it was normal sized like mine.”

“You...You've been watching it this whole time? For that long?
It hasn't been normal sized since before highschool, Chris!” Jacob stammered out.

“You thought I wouldn't notice?
I knew that I loved you before it even started getting bigger, Jake!
And I love it just as much as the rest of you! My favorite part of each day has always been getting to see you. Talk with you. Share space with you.
But since your dick started happening? I've spent every moment we're apart excited to see you again. Every day I'm always excited to see if your dick has gotten even bigger,
if it's gotten longer, or thicker, or heavier!
If your balls have gotten even fatter and fuller and more bulgy!

I'm not afraid to say this anymore Jacob. I love you. I've always loved you.
I'm in love with you and your giant fucking cock!”

Jacob's face was locked in an expression of surprise. This was amazing!
He had never thought, never dreamed, that anything like this could have happened.
Not only did Chris love him back, but Chris actually liked how his dick was! Loved it even!
Wanting to be Chris' boyfriend was one thing, but Jacob had always feared how Chris would feel about his dick, about his....desires. He tried to keep it all hidden from Chris for so long, always scared that his own desires and wishes were completely unreciprocated, always scared that he was a monster. But Chris got a step ahead of his fears again, just like he always did.
And put those fears to rest. Oh Chris. You always know just what to say.

.....Maybe he could even....tell Chris everything.....
I mean look at all that had happened so far.
If he was ever going to tell Chris what he really felt, a better time would probably never exist.
He had to tell Chris. If they were going to be together, Chris deserved to know the truth.
His mind was made up. Come hell or high water.

“Chris.” He said up sweetly to the man he loved, stealing his attention with a simple kiss.

“Yeah, Jake?” responded his love in tender kind.

“I've been keeping a secret Chris. One I've wished I could tell you about for so long.”

“A secret? Other than wanting to fuck my brains out?” Chris quipped back with a feigned coyness that made Jake laugh.

“Yeah smartass.” Jacob replied back, smiling.
“And it's kind of....a strange one.
I've always been afraid to tell you...I'm still afraid to tell you. I don't want to lose you.
But now that we're finally admitting how we feel I want you to know everything.”

“No matter what it is, you could never lose me Jake.
I'll accept you no matter how weird this secret of yours is.”

“So you won't get mad?”
“I won't get mad.”
“You won't freak out?”
“I won't freak out.”
“No matter how bizarre or fucked up the thing I'm about to say is?
You won't hate me or abandon me?”

As much as this had already been the best day of Jacob's life, he was terrified.
He had finally gained the relationship with Chris he had always wanted.
And he knew what he was going to say next could ruin it all.
It could cause him to lose everything. But Chris had to know.
He froze. Not knowing what to do.

Until Chris spoke again, and did what he had always done for Jacob.
He sensed all of Jacob's fears, and put them to rest in an instant.
“I meant what I said earlier Jake. I love you.
Whatever this new part of you is that I haven't seen before, I know I'll love it just as much as the rest of you. Tell me.”

“You said you love how big my dick has gotten?
That you've always loved how it kept getting bigger?”

“Yeah I love it, it's amazing!”

“Well...It kept getting bigger....for you, Chris.”

“.... What do you mean like erections or something?”

“No. The growth in its size, Chris. It's all been for you.”

“What? Is that even possible? How?

“Ever since we were kids I've had a desire.
A...fantasy....that I always wanted.
That turns me on more than anything else.
….A fantasy with you, Chris......
I don't know why....but I've always wanted you........in my penis.”

“You turn me on too, Jake, but you're not making much sense.”

“No Chris. I mean IN my penis. Inside it.
The last two words came out much more harshly. Like an impassioned groan.
And as Jake spoke, Chris felt the enormous cock beneath him begin lurching to life and pushing upward with rippling throbs.
Like just thinking about this idea was already making Jake hard.
Chris's jaw dropped, and he couldn't say anything.

“I started putting things into my dick around the start of high school.
Never really believing back then that my fantasy was possible.
But I wanted to feel like it was.
I started messing around, putting little things like pens and pencils inside my cock just to play into my fantasy....until I noticed it.”
“Each time I stretched out my dick.....Each time I put stuff in it thinking of you.....
…..it got bigger afterward.”

...You love my dick like this? Well the only reason it ever grew like this was because of you.
Because I love YOU Chris. Because I want you.
“…...It grew for you......”

Chris was still very aroused, but had no idea how to process what he'd just heard.
It sounded unreal.

“How can any of this be true Jake? It doesn't sound possible. Your dick is amazing but-”
Jacob cut him off with another kiss. Chris couldn't help but close his eyes and fall into it.

“I'll show you.
Let's head to my room, all the stuff for it is in there.”

As they separated from each other, and Jacob got up from the couch,
the two of them couldn't help but stare at each other deeply.

Jacob was so relieved. He had finally done it.
Finally told his beloved about the dream he had chasing for so long.
It felt good. No, it more than felt good. It turned him on.
He was going to involve Chris in this all the way.
It was too late to stop now.
He was going to show Chris everything.
Maybe even...make his dream come true.

Chris on the other hand was still kind of reeling from everything that had just happened,
from everything he had just heard,
and more than anything,
from the burning feeling in the back of his mind that told him that it was all true.
After what Jacob had told him, he couldn't help but stare at Jake's cock now.
A single thought repeating in his mind over and over as he took in every detail.
He wants me...inside it somehow?

It jutted out from the leg of Jake's underwear, with more than half its length on display.
His balls, which had already been bigger than full-sized softballs lately, seemed nearly the size of volleyballs now. Straining the front of Jake's boxer-briefs with how big and full they'd gotten.

For the first time ever Chris was getting to see what Jake's cock looked like as it became properly aroused.
He had felt it getting bigger beneath him when Jake was telling him about his 'fantasy.'
But seeing it was something else.
It had already reached all the way down past Jake's knee now,
and had become more than half as thick as one of his well-defined thighs.
It twitched and throbbed in place pinned against Jake's leg.
Thick and veiny, flushing with darkening color as it filled with blood.

Chris' eyes found themselves settling on the huge throbbing cockhead at the end of it.
It had become a deep flushed purple now, and had begun practically drooling out precum.
More precum than a person should have ever been able to produce.
Little spurts of it squishing out every time Jake's cock jumped and twitched in place.

He couldn't take his eyes off the head.
The same thought coming back to him every time he watched it spasm and twitch.
Jake wants me...inside his penis?

“Come on, Chris! You gonna to stare all day?” Jacob said, already at the precipice of his bedroom door. Chris put his doubts aside for now and quickly followed.
zeek175
Been posting for a bit

Re: My never-finished first attempt at a Cock Vore story.

Postby Narkotic » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:41 am

I love it!
You definitely have a spark in writing!
Narkotic
Been posting for a bit

Postby Scion » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:54 pm

this is really great stuff!
Scion
Somewhat familiar

Postby zeek175 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:42 am

You guys seriously made my day yesterday. I'm so glad you like it!
zeek175
Been posting for a bit

Postby MarinLaFey » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:25 pm

This was enjoyable however, you headhop. Enough for me to get confused. That's your main issue I think.
MarinLaFey
Somewhat familiar

Postby CalfskinSmack » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:32 pm

zeek175 wrote:Started trying to write a story last year, around mid-June. The idea turned me on so much that I spent days alone in tented underwear, banging out story and notes like a madman. But life intervened, and I never got to finish it.
Life has had its ups and downs since then, but I've never gotten back to having the time, focus, and arousal level necessary to work on it. So here it is, unfinished.
I've never written any kind of a story before, so I'm definitely looking for critique and opinions on everything. I especially want to know if it succeeds in turning anybody on at all.
I've also left out the last chapter for now, because I had like 3 versions of it and I wasn't happy with any of them yet.

Hey zeek,

First of all, great story (so far). Very well written.

Secondly, I want to say that I can relate to what you say about your writing process, and how difficult it can be to finish a story like this. I wrote my first cockvore story (Max and Kevin's Sleepover) about 7-8 years ago, but I wasn't happy with the ending. It wasn't until Dec. 2014 that the ending came to me, and I wrote like a madman trying to get it down before I lost it. After I finally finished the story, the creative juices were still flowing--I couldn't stop thinking about it--and almost immediately began writing a follow-up story...in my head...while at work. It was like the story was writing itself in my head, like I was receiving it, but it was still my job to write it all down or it would be lost forever. I couldn't wait to get home and write it down before I lost it. I thought it would be easy, but I ran into problems trying to remember all the details, getting the sequence of events right, finding logical connections, and connecting it to the previous story. Also, new ideas emerged, and I had to find a place to fit them in. After hours of work, I had only managed to get down a fraction of the story, and it was sketchy, with a lot of gaps.

I spent the next few days at work unable to concentrate on my job and trying to hide the bulge in my pants, but all I could really think about was the story. And worse, I started having ideas for more stories--they just kept coming, but it was too much, I couldn't hold on to all of them. I would go home and try to focus on finishing the second story, all the while trying to hold on to the follow-up stories forming in the back of my head until I could get to them. Fortunately, it was right before Christmas, so I could take some time off from work, but then I went to visit family and I had so set the stories aside until I could get home. By the time I finished the second story, I was exhausted and burned out. I tried to write the third story of the series, but just couldn't get it to come out right. I wasn't happy with it and never "published" it, and eventually lost it.

Four-and-a-half years have gone by since then and, to quote you, "I've never gotten back to having the time, focus, and arousal level necessary to work on [the follow-up stories]." Several people have expressed an interest in seeing more stories from me, and suggested that I should get a gallery here, but I don't know if or when "inspiration" (or perhaps it was temporary insanity) is going to strike again.
CalfskinSmack
New to the forum

Postby zeek175 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:51 am

MarinLaFey wrote:This was enjoyable however, you headhop. Enough for me to get confused. That's your main issue I think.

Sorry for never responding. I can honestly say though getting feedback from an author whose stuff I enjoy and respect made my day for like 3 days after your response.
Your criticism left me happy and got me to do a little reading on headhopping. (Mostly Ellen Brock) As well as looking back at the dialogue itself.
I'm not really sure how one would differentiate the dialog between Chris and Jake too much to be honest. They grew up side by side and are pretty much trapped in the same situation, though they express it differently.
The only extracurricular activity that Jake ever took on without Chris was being active in the Journalism club. All the rest was just them chasing each other.
Maybe I need to flesh them out more. Definitely need to work on Chris, he's always been kind of out of focus in my head even working on the story.
Thanks for the feedback and I'm happy you got some enjoyment out of it. :D

CalfskinSmack wrote:
zeek175 wrote:Started trying to write a story last year, around mid-June. The idea turned me on so much that I spent days alone in tented underwear, banging out story and notes like a madman. But life intervened, and I never got to finish it.

Hey zeek,

First of all, great story (so far). Very well written.

Secondly, I want to say that I can relate to what you say about your writing process, and how difficult it can be to finish a story like this. I wrote my first cockvore story (Max and Kevin's Sleepover) about 7-8 years ago, but I wasn't happy with the ending. It wasn't until Dec. 2014 that the ending came to me, and I wrote like a madman trying to get it down before I lost it. After I finally finished the story, the creative juices were still flowing--I couldn't stop thinking about it--and almost immediately began writing a follow-up story...in my head...while at work. It was like the story was writing itself in my head, like I was receiving it, but it was still my job to write it all down or it would be lost forever. I couldn't wait to get home and write it down before I lost it. I thought it would be easy, but I ran into problems trying to remember all the details, getting the sequence of events right, finding logical connections, and connecting it to the previous story. Also, new ideas emerged, and I had to find a place to fit them in. After hours of work, I had only managed to get down a fraction of the story, and it was sketchy, with a lot of gaps.

I spent the next few days at work unable to concentrate on my job and trying to hide the bulge in my pants, but all I could really think about was the story. And worse, I started having ideas for more stories--they just kept coming, but it was too much, I couldn't hold on to all of them. I would go home and try to focus on finishing the second story, all the while trying to hold on to the follow-up stories forming in the back of my head until I could get to them. Fortunately, it was right before Christmas, so I could take some time off from work, but then I went to visit family and I had so set the stories aside until I could get home. By the time I finished the second story, I was exhausted and burned out. I tried to write the third story of the series, but just couldn't get it to come out right. I wasn't happy with it and never "published" it, and eventually lost it.

Four-and-a-half years have gone by since then and, to quote you, "I've never gotten back to having the time, focus, and arousal level necessary to work on [the follow-up stories]." Several people have expressed an interest in seeing more stories from me, and suggested that I should get a gallery here, but I don't know if or when "inspiration" (or perhaps it was temporary insanity) is going to strike again.

There's nothing like those fits of erotic inspiration really. Fantasies flooding in, so vivid that you desperately hope you can catch them onto some kind of medium. Keep them for later or share them with others.
How do you replicate feeling like that? Unless you're lucky and know some trigger for it. It's like trying to get lightning to strike twice.
I feel like a lot of it has to do with mental state. Which just makes it worse if you're like me and getting turned on isn't as easy as it used to be. I would live in that state of lusting madness if I could.

I can actually use this story as an example of this because of a realization I had one of the times working on it.
It clicked in my mind. In a lot of ways, Jake's journey to train his cock for taking Chris inside it matches a journey that I had in real life: training myself to get better at sucking my own dick.
It's a sexual conquest, fulfilled piece by piece by training one's body in an unusual way. Propelled by the male instinct to penetrate ever deeper. And it's even closely linked to exercise and body fitness.
While I'm a switch that tends toward prey, Jake was always the character that actually represented me. Or at least an idealized, vored out version of that drive. A more beautiful extreme.

But in the real world I've had something of a falling from grace from that journey recently. I've put on weight and have a much harder time sucking than I'd like.
So how could I live in that space when I'm so far from it right now, you know?
Not that stories always need to have such direct parallels, but more the idea that stories themselves come most naturally when they reflect something from the inside.
Feel like I'm getting kind of rambly here, (I am up pretty late writing this), so I'll just close off by sending all of the good feelings! And hoping it was a coherent point that makes sense!
zeek175
Been posting for a bit

Return to Cockvore