Translations

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Translations

Postby Peleepa » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:58 pm

Hello there,

new Member here.

Im writing a CV Story and have Ideas for several others "on hand". I would like to translate them into english as well, but the thing is that my English Gramma is just terrible.

Past, Present, Future... i mix it up all the time.

So maybe someone is out there who would like to join me for the english translations. At least until i am good enough to do it on my own.

Greetings Paleepa!

Edit: Aaaand of course i am writing in the German Language. Had forgotten to say that. Have forgotten?
Peleepa
New to the forum

Re: Translations

Postby 747474 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:53 pm

I know a little bit of German, enough to iron out a Google translate.

Edit: I AM going to require that at least one character involved in the voring be female. Just saying that going forward.
New to the forum

Postby Peleepa » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:37 pm

At least one? Did you mean full Female or Herm?
Peleepa
New to the forum

Postby 747474 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:47 am

Either one.
New to the forum

Postby Peleepa » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:19 am

I didnt mind male Characters. But for the most part im interestet in Herms/Futas and of course Females ;)
Peleepa
New to the forum

Postby 747474 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:32 pm

Great! When can I start?
New to the forum

Return to Cockvore