Manga: Oretama - "My Balls"

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Manga: Oretama - "My Balls"

Postby jaggedjagd » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:23 pm

It's a manga centered entirely around cock vore. More or less. The evil queen of destruction gets accidentally sealed in some rando guy's balls, ecci hijinks ensue as various demonic assassins are sent to seduce the guy in order to release the queen. It's not a full on hentai, but it gets very explicit at points.

Chapter 4 makes it clear that the queen is indeed conscious and shrunk down inside her testicle prison, she attempts to seduce the guy in his dreams: https://mangakakalot.com/chapter/oretama/chapter_4

There's even some hint at unbirth, only speculative though: https://s3.mkklcdnv3.com/mangakakalot/o ... nch/12.jpg
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Manga: Oretama - "My Balls"

Postby Willing bystander » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:29 pm

Thank you! I saw this awhile ago and was struggling to find it for ages :lol:

If I remember correctly later on the main succubus girl actually gets dragged partly into his cock by the queen, everything but her legs shown being sucked in then just her tail hanging out. I'm sure there's more to the series but it's probably a good read for anyone into this sort of thing :wink:

Edit: Ha! I made I good guess and found the chapters straight away. End of chapter 33 and then most of chapter 34 https://mangakakalot.com/chapter/oretama/chapter_33
https://mangakakalot.com/chapter/oretama/chapter_34
Willing bystander
Somewhat familiar

Postby kenjitamurako » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:51 pm

People are only just finding out about this? I was following this series back when its translations were still coming out fresh.

Great series.
Last edited by kenjitamurako on Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kenjitamurako
Participator

Postby hunter2045 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:42 am

Actually, it's not about cock vore. Though there is one part that does qualify as such, when Lesser Devil Elyse gets pulled in the gay's dick. Not quite all of the way, her tail sticks out. Which is how she gets pulled back out.

Anyway, I've read this online. It is perhaps the funniest echi-oriented manga that I've come across.
hunter2045
Participator

Postby Siorche » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:01 pm

I'm a big fan of this series myself! It's really good.

I read it a few years ago.
Siorche
Worst Final Boss
Worst Final Boss

Postby Hariken » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:48 am

hunter2045 wrote:Actually, it's not about cock vore. Though there is one part that does qualify as such, when Lesser Devil Elyse gets pulled in the gay's dick. Not quite all of the way, her tail sticks out. Which is how she gets pulled back out.

Anyway, I've read this online. It is perhaps the funniest echi-oriented manga that I've come across.

what chapter does that happen in?
Hariken
Somewhat familiar

Postby hunter2045 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:55 pm

Actually, I don't remember where in the manga the scene happens. It is available online, and translated into English.
hunter2045
Participator

Postby gr8fzy1 » Mon May 13, 2019 8:23 am

I read this a while back as well, at one time the demon gal gets sperm raped.
Seeing is deceiving, EATING is believing!
gr8fzy1
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Cockvore