I am looking cock vore without digestion

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

I am looking cock vore without digestion

Postby mmm123 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:04 pm

Hi, I am here again, one more thing, if you do not know the story linked cock vore but without digestion just for example, it stays forever
if you do not understand something, write
mmm123
New to the forum

Re: I am looking cock vore without digestion

Postby Garz » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:58 pm

I have a couple of those in my gallery. One is here:

https://aryion.com/g4/view/257646

Although it then brings up other questions - are there any other preferences you're looking for? As my story is M/M, for example, and some people prefer all human or non human or ohter things, heh.
Garz
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mmm123 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:24 am

yes, but that person is permanently in this place and can be, for example, herm or hetero (but not with gay (no offense but I do not like that) ^^; )
furry can be :-D
mmm123
New to the forum

Postby Garz » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:32 pm

Not offended at all, haha, that's why I asked. Everyone has their preferences. :)

Sadly, that is outside of /my/ preferences, so I don't have any further suggestions. Using a combination of the endo and cock vore tags might get you what you're looking for in a search, though.
Garz
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Cockvore