Post cock vore: What to do with the remains?

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

How would you dispose of your cockmeal after they're churned up?

Splattered on the floor/wall/ceiling. Who cares about a stain?
12%
Splattered all over someone. If they're a meal, seasoning. If not, it's a bath.
10%
Into a meal. Now you can share that load with everyone you want.
4%
Down the drain. The sewers are where they belong.
8%
Into a stomach. A meal's good. A meal that goes down smoothly even better.
15%
Into an ass. Those intestines are better coated.
12%
Into a pussy. That cum's still cum. Better knock a slut up with that massive load anyway.
18%
Into a condom. No messes and is great for trophy collecting.
16%
Other. Vore can be really creative if you want.
4%

Total votes : 1052

Post cock vore: What to do with the remains?

Postby DJV » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:26 pm

As most of you may have figured, most forms of cock vore results in the prey becoming gallons (or kiloliters if you're not American) of jizz, just waiting to be drained from those massive balls and out of that thick cock.

So what I'm curious is what the people who enjoy CV here would prefer the prey be disposed of.
Was churned nice and creamy by Voracious Cutie. Am now gone forever~
DJV
New to the forum

Re: Post cock vore: What to do with the remains?

Postby indoorcues » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:23 pm

. ..
Last edited by indoorcues on Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
indoorcues
New to the forum

Postby Fimbulvinter » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:00 pm

Into a pussy, so the prey can be reborn and perpetuate the cycle again later.
Fimbulvinter
New to the forum

Postby jellman » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:34 am

i would prefer to be shot into a pussy, thank you very much
jellman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thagrahn » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:46 am

jellman wrote:i would prefer to be shot into a pussy, thank you very much

Fimbulvinter wrote:Into a pussy, so the prey can be reborn and perpetuate the cycle again later.

I quite agree with the two of you.
But better yet, since there is gallons of cum, why not several pussies?
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby PatricksPrivate7 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:52 am

Impregnating with it is the go for me. Especially given my love of pregnant prey, you turn a big-bellied preggo babe (or dude) into the stuff into making another big-bellied preggo babe. And the cycle continues over and over... at least for me.
PatricksPrivate7
Been posting for a bit

Postby MarinLaFey » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:23 pm

Autofellatio. Two meals for the price of one.

I also like doing food things with cum.
MarinLaFey
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hansony » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:25 pm

Personally I prefer the idea of impregnating someone with it, ether in the idea of a rebirth scenario where tech/magic/biology allow memory to be kept and instant (like instant noodles instant, it still takes a few minutes) regrowth, making the whole thing more of an overall pleasurable and possibly completely normal sexual act.

As a SECOND thing I would say anal but only if it is with the idea of churning up a person creating so much cum it ends up expanding the stomach like as if they were pregnant.
Edit:
Just read my own comment and noticed I had left an "ether" without any second scenario.

What I wanted to add as a second scenario was:

Or as a way of remaking a person while ether wiping away memories completely or leaving fragments like as if from a story so the mistakes of the past can be avoided.
Last edited by Hansony on Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gelus » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:26 pm

Up the butt for me, definitely. It's the 'insult to injury' kind of deal where they come so close to being used to make someone pregnant but all they end up giving birth to is the -other- kind of leftover prey make. (Plus it still results in a pleasantly swollen belly)
Gelus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AngelDarling » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:49 am

MarinLaFey wrote:Autofellatio. Two meals for the price of one.

I also like doing food things with cum.

This is my go-to as well. Best not to waste all that protein.
AngelDarling
New to the forum

Postby Kinkirin » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:12 pm

Where's all of the above? :P
Kinkirin
Been posting for a bit

Postby RiffRaff » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:42 pm

Definite tie between down someone's throat and into someone's ass. On one hand, always lovely to be able to not only be a cocksnack, but also a regular snack (albeit it might take some processing). On the other hand though, coating someone's intestines sounds rather enjoyable.
Not like I'd really be able to choose when I'm all melted down.
RiffRaff
Been posting for a bit

Postby zeek175 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:45 am

All over the walls, the floor, the ceiling, the furniture, everything. I love it when preds leave evidence.
When they're so self-indulgent that they don't even care if it destroys the room. When they actually consider their cum on things to be an improvement.

What I love most about cock vore is the worship of lust and phallic/dominant sexuality that comes with it all, and when it comes to cum on the environment, every spurt is like a little trophy that marks a part of the scene.
Takes the non-sexual and makes it sexual. Makes whatever it covers into a constant reminder of the pred's dick and everything they want to do with it.
The more things that point to the pred's dick, that remind you of it, draw your thoughts to what they want to do with it, the happier I am usually. All things lead to one place.

I've actually been meaning to do a bit of a writeup about Cum Caves for the "What you want to see more of in Cock Vore" thread, for just these reasons. I'd love to see more preds proudly leave their cum around.
I especially love when there's many people stuck in an environment with the pred, and the entirety of the room gets more and more plastered with cum as the pred takes them all one by one by one.
Just taking and cumming. Taking and cumming. And the whole room just becomes a giant self-indulgent mess of their semen. A Cum Cave.

But even just a wad of semen found in the environment can make for a really hot insinuation about what's going to come next. It just instantly makes things more sexual.
Big or little, I love when preds claim places with their cum.
zeek175
Been posting for a bit

Postby DJV » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:47 am

Dysmos wrote:Where's all of the above? :P

You can choose all of them. Does that count?
Was churned nice and creamy by Voracious Cutie. Am now gone forever~
DJV
New to the forum

Postby IncubusJester » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:53 am

Condoms and stains, especially when it's living cum. Double especially if their stains retain facial features stuck in expressions of bliss mingled with despair.

Triple especially if the pred takes their unsuspecting prey into their splattering grounds and turns on a blacklight just at the prey's point of no return.

Condoms storing permanently hot-as-blood spunk with face imprints pushing at the walls and serving as stress balls, beanbags, or trophies are nice too.

Combining some of the above, I love the idea of cummified victims being stored in glass globes or other clear containers to serve as stylish decorations in areas featuring blacklights. Maybe they can have some stimulator in there that keeps them frothing, writhing, and splattering as their facial features and memories of their genitals desperately and violently reform, warp, and dissolve constantly for the distracted amusement of others.

And sometimes I just want to see an "execution wall" where cummified faces are splattered all over a surface where fresher splats are higher up and the older ones are left to ooze ever downward towards thicker accumulations where faces blend into each other and slowly lose their identity to the larger mass creeping towards the drain or gutter.
IncubusJester
Been posting for a bit

Postby hauntz » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:25 am

Probably a tie between a lot of these for me, since I love most of those methods of disposal in cock vore. I suppose my absolute favorite is when the pred gets a blowjob from someone else (normally an eager observer) and then the...prey, that at this point is just cum, is swallowed by them. It's just a double positive because I very much like CV, and I also very much like normal oral vore as well since it incorporates stomachs.

I think my favorite CV disposal method is when a pred cums on their own face- or they somehow have the expertise to aim into their own mouth, even if partially- and just swallow the cum up, so the prey is pretty much consumed twice.
hauntz
Been posting for a bit

Postby blessedwasthechild » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:57 am

zeek175 wrote:All over the walls, the floor, the ceiling, the furniture, everything. I love it when preds leave evidence.
When they're so self-indulgent that they don't even care if it destroys the room. When they actually consider their cum on things to be an improvement.

What I love most about cock vore is the worship of lust and phallic/dominant sexuality that comes with it all, and when it comes to cum on the environment, every spurt is like a little trophy that marks a part of the scene.
Takes the non-sexual and makes it sexual. Makes whatever it covers into a constant reminder of the pred's dick and everything they want to do with it.
The more things that point to the pred's dick, that remind you of it, draw your thoughts to what they want to do with it, the happier I am usually. All things lead to one place.

I've actually been meaning to do a bit of a writeup about Cum Caves for the "What you want to see more of in Cock Vore" thread, for just these reasons. I'd love to see more preds proudly leave their cum around.
I especially love when there's many people stuck in an environment with the pred, and the entirety of the room gets more and more plastered with cum as the pred takes them all one by one by one.
Just taking and cumming. Taking and cumming. And the whole room just becomes a giant self-indulgent mess of their semen. A Cum Cave.

But even just a wad of semen found in the environment can make for a really hot insinuation about what's going to come next. It just instantly makes things more sexual.

you gotta stop talking like that before I literally fall in love with you holy shit. All this please! I usually do disposal via toilet (but it fails and results in mess anyway) but, if the story literally acts as a church and altar to male orgasms at the cost of my life then spray me anywheeere
blessedwasthechild
Participator

Postby VoraciousSincerity » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:11 pm

If I were the pred: If I were just hunting for a cock-meal, everywhere, ain't my place and it's likely that of who I'm spurting out anyway, that way they don't have to leave 8) or perhaps down my own throat...or another hole if duplication is an option. If I was having sex with someone or they were just worshiping my voracious dick and balls, on them and/or in them, in every hole they have, use that cum for what it's for! If I were in a mischevious/wicked mood and wanted to mess with someone, or add more to my own food, in a meal. I also would coat someone if I wanted to humiliate and/or horrify them, particularly if it was someone they knew :evil: My primary method of cum disposal if I were predator though, would probably just be going out into the woods and jerking off to let it fertilize the ground, just like more typical disposal. I'm certain I would not use a toilet or a shower as I already do not enjoy doing that. A condom...maybe if that was what the one I'm having sex with wanted, but otherwise I'm not into it. I can find both of these methods sexy with other predators, but I personally wouldn't do them :?

If were the prey: I would probably not mind any of them, as long as I did not end up in anyone or thing I don't like, one way or another. The ones I would prefer though would probably be into a stomach or pussy, and perhaps my above idea of outside, and helping give someone a facial would be nice, or making a mess for someone to clean up.

blessedwasthechild wrote:
zeek175 wrote:All over the walls, the floor, the ceiling, the furniture, everything. I love it when preds leave evidence.

you gotta stop talking like that before I literally fall in love with you holy shit. All this please! I usually do disposal via toilet (but it fails and results in mess anyway) but, if the story literally acts as a church and altar to male orgasms at the cost of my life then spray me anywheeere

I know right?

I'm so glad I caught sight of this, especially since I'm doing a Cock Vore story on another site! :D
VoraciousSincerity
Been posting for a bit

Postby slug01 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:31 am

IncubusJester wrote:Condoms and stains, especially when it's living cum. Double especially if their stains retain facial features stuck in expressions of bliss mingled with despair.

Triple especially if the pred takes their unsuspecting prey into their splattering grounds and turns on a blacklight just at the prey's point of no return.

Condoms storing permanently hot-as-blood spunk with face imprints pushing at the walls and serving as stress balls, beanbags, or trophies are nice too.

Combining some of the above, I love the idea of cummified victims being stored in glass globes or other clear containers to serve as stylish decorations in areas featuring blacklights. Maybe they can have some stimulator in there that keeps them frothing, writhing, and splattering as their facial features and memories of their genitals desperately and violently reform, warp, and dissolve constantly for the distracted amusement of others.

And sometimes I just want to see an "execution wall" where cummified faces are splattered all over a surface where fresher splats are higher up and the older ones are left to ooze ever downward towards thicker accumulations where faces blend into each other and slowly lose their identity to the larger mass creeping towards the drain or gutter.

This has got to be the hottest thing I’ve ever heard.
slug01
Participator

Postby Lavendermyst » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:04 pm

I love disposal on another prey, both inside and out, and then either eat the cum filled prey or use them to refill the balls and go into another prey.

Maybe have a bowl of shrunken prey, CV a few of them and turn them into cum to fill the bowl. Now it's like a bowl of cereal, but with cum and shrunken prey. Then just slurp them all up.
Lavendermyst
New to the forum

Next

Return to Cockvore