What Is Your Favorite Aspect of Cock Vore?

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

What Is Your Favorite Aspect of Cock Vore?

Postby StomachQueen37 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:31 pm

For me, there’s a thousand and one reasons that I love CV. I mean, there’s the general reason that just dicks are nice overall, but there’s also the purely sexual nature of it that just breaks down vore to the core of it being a fetish.

For me, I’m pretty big into being on the receiving end of domination and humiliation. In macro/micro cock vore, there’s a very blatant, one sided power dynamic that’s just begging to be exploited. Being shrunken down to even smaller than a dude’s cock and being forced to worship it, using my entire body to try to pleasure it? Love it~ Then having my face pressed into the tip and sliding down the shaft until I find my new home in his balls, my body becoming a load of cum... and then shot out, leaving me as nothing but a moment of pleasure and a stain on a sock, or better, my own clothes. Everything I am, everything my life was leading up to, just to be a mess to be washed out~
StomachQueen37
Been posting for a bit

Re: What Is Your Favorite Aspect of Cock Vore?

Postby Tetrahedra » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:59 pm

i like that you get all the good stuff i like about oral vore except the pred keeps his tight, ripped bod on top of having a newly-huge set of junk.
Tetrahedra
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoraciousSincerity » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:57 pm

I love the major four types for a lot of overlapping reasons (the dominance=submission, the intimacy, et cetera.) but Cock Vore in particular arouses me for roughly the same reason as you StomachQueen: the concept of being devoured and digested in a way that, unlike more typical aspects, is actually used for something by the predator in terms of what's left, for pleasure (which is shared by vaginal vore), or more uniquely, for impregnation... or kinkier stuff :wink: I also like how much bulging action can be done with Cock Vore, the penis and balls can show impressions in very prominent ways that can't always be done with others. Another part is that if there are multiple prey, the remains of one are often, more often than the others at least, complicit in the digestion of the next (the cum from one digested prey is used to fuel the digestion of the next or just makes it more overwhelming). The heavy male-dom concept inherent in it is really hot too. Finally, along with Vaginal Vore, it is unique because it is not even theoretically possible with realistic biology, which makes it special :)

I think that's the major reasons I love it... or at least that's the stuff that sticks out to me in the Cock Vore stories and images that I like the most (heck, there's an interactive I read that has most of those reasons in a one storyline of chapters!)

I'm not as into the macro/micro as you though, I prefer same-size more :-D
VoraciousSincerity
Been posting for a bit

Postby zeek175 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:24 pm

I love lust and desire. I love the idea of someone desiring another person. Needing them. That person giving them pleasure. I love the sexual being.
So I love when Cock Vore feels jawdroppingly amazing to the pred, when their cravings for it get large and unmanageable and deep. When they start to need it more than life itself.
I say it all the time commenting on CV works, but Dominance and Lust are what makes great Cock Vore for me. Dominance and Lust.
There's just no magic in it for me unless the pred tangibly wants the prey.
Whether they want them as a person or just want somebody in their cock varies. Whether they're thinking about love, or just thinking about the feeling of hot squirming flesh inside them, varies.
But no matter what angle they take it in, it's the desire that matters.
Desire strong enough that they're willing to step over the line to satisfy their need.
Willing to let their dick take over everything.

I tend to prefer same-size myself, as it helps me keep suspension of disbelief. It's more personal. More imaginable.
The dick should be pretty fucking big, but not tooo hyper. At least not at first.
If it can't fit into pants when it's soft, if there's no conceivable way the pred to be could have actually survived normal life to GET to the scenario of the story, it kinda breaks my immersion.
It can grow super huge from arousal or when someone's in them though, that's alright.

Oh I also forgot to mention that I'm pretty much obsessed with penis all the time anyway.
So literally being made to submit to a penis in the ultimate way (or vice versa) is just an amazing thought for me from the get-go.
zeek175
Been posting for a bit

Postby jaggedjagd » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:41 am

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby tastyWeasel » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:47 pm

Almost all of it, but one of my favorite aspects in the churning. The feeling of being trapped in a tight, gurgling sauna of hot, streaming, gravy-thick seed. Being slowly marinated in the preds spunks as you get softer and softer, until there is nothing but sloshing cum left. And of course, said seed's usage. If someone is going to go though all the effort to churn me, the least they can do is show their work and paint me across a wall/ceiling. :gulp:
"Make me cum." Has never been more literal than in the world of cock vore.
Speaking of making cum, interested in knowing how much you'd make?
tastyWeasel
Participator

Postby Liz » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:12 pm

Cock vore can be fun indeed. I have some Herm and male predators who enjoy doing it. One of my favorite things lately is to have the prey under the predators dress or trenchcoat (for the male preds) pleasuring the predator. Doing this due to if they don’t the predator will expose the nude prey to the others. Then after the pleasure comes the fun of said prey being sucked slowly into the penis / balls while the people outside are either suspicious or oblivious to what’s happening.

My OC Liz had a business meeting with a rival and shrunk the cocky male down, doing what I described before, having the embarrassed male under her dress pleasuring her before she slurped them down after dismantling the rivals company and absorbing it into her own corporate empire.
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby rubuio91 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:42 pm

It's the utter domination and humiliation, the fact that the prey becomes nothing more than an orgasm for the pred, just a load of cum to be jizzed in a condom, or on a wall, etc. It's an extreme form of domination/submission.
rubuio91
Been posting for a bit

Return to Cockvore