Things you'd like to see (or see more of) in Cock Vore.

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Things you'd like to see (or see more of) in Cock Vore.

Postby Lorelei » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:56 pm

There have already been many great and interesting things that I would like to see. However, there are absolute favorites for me.

zeek175 wrote:
Zipperplay/Underwear-play/Pants-play
I don't think I've ever seen a pic or story with the pred still having pants on. Even having undies on is rare.
But I've always had this image in my head of a prey's bulge getting stuck on a zipper and being slowly being dragged inside against the resistance.
Plus it'd make for some great dirty talk. I could totally see someone saying "You belong in my pants." and rubbing their cock bulge.

Underpants or pants games combined with Diry Talk are great and rare. Especially I like a prelude with objects that disappear under the underpants and the Pred says "the same will happen to you".
Or just when the Pred provides a trap with the pants for the Prey and his head gets under his underpants or swimwear is also very nice. I have to say that I also love the underpants trap / games on female unbirth preds and their bikinis or skirts and would like to see more of them.

zeek175 wrote:Cumming on prey as a sign of dominance.
I'm amazed that I haven't seen this one yet.
What better way to bring an escaping/unruly prey in line and show them what's in store for them than to batter them top to bottom in cum?
Bonus points if the ejaculation is really forceful and pushes them up against a wall or floor.
Even more bonus points if the pred ends up dragging them through the pool of seed before shoving them in.
With everything being so lubed there's no way for the prey to grab anything, and they can be plunged in very smoothly. It's like easy mode.
And a cum-covered prey would just be really hot looking to begin with.

Pour over the Victim with cum and bathing in it, is damn hot before the cockvore. Just like you, there are bonus points for me if the ejaculation is strong enough to push the Prey against the wall or throw it to the ground (the second is especially handy if the Prey tries to escape and run away). By the sperm, the prey is then also pretty slippery and glides nicely into the penis.
Even hotter if the Prey is strong and struggles and it was therefore impossible to suck it into the penis before, but thanks to the slippery icing it finally succeeds in devouring the coveted chocolate candy.

zeek175 wrote:Manhandling/Forceful Cock Vore.
A lot of the time in CV works there's some convenient reason that gets a part of the prey into the cock pretty easily, and from there it all just rolls sexily downhill.
But I've always kinda wanted to see a pic or story with a bit of a struggle before a part of them has even entered the cock.
Like lemme see the prey trying to escape and pull away, only for the pred to get grabby and pull them toward the cock, maybe even the pred thrusting the cock at them trying to slurp something in.
The struggle ending with a big thrust/shove that rams something in.
Manhandling when the prey is already in the cock is really hot too.
Shoving them deeper, groping on em, making out with them while they're half way down your dick, you name it. Just the preds being more active in general.

Since I love Unwilling Prey this is of course very important to me. No fast easy devouring her or gliding into the penis, but a slow and intense process and struggle in which the predator has to put in a lot of effort. The hunter wrestles with the Prey and tries to force his head into his shaft with his hands or to force his prey on his knees between his legs.
If the Victim is later partly in the penis, the predator pushes her just with all his strength even deeper into the penis or even put his hand to his penis and tries to pump in the victim by masturbating and thrusting. Just like the opener writes as you would "fucking down them the Cock" or as I call it a reverse blowjob. Instead that the partner sucking with rhythmic movements and tightly enclosing the penis in his mouth, the predator sucks in the Partner/prey in his penis with rhythmic movements and enclose she firmly in it.

Thagrahn wrote:Assisted Curning: A third party helping the pred to take and curn/prep the prey.
Weither it's helping to stroke the prey down, working over the balls once the prey is in, or some form of sex.

If a person supports the hunter and helps him, that's really great. Most of all, I love it when the Prey is pretty strong and the Predator can not overwhelm and devour it alone. In Cockvore the helper of course has sex with the hunter or helps him by stimulating the balls and penis with hands or mouth. Due to the erotic stimulation the Cockvoreskills become much better and the penis much stronger.
The Cum Digestion is so much faster (in my imagination it takes a long time for a big Victim) or the penis sucks in the Prey much faster and pumps and squeezes it much more stronger in. Nice bonus even if the orgasm and the prey caught in the balls end up in the vagina of the woman who helped the pred before and worked his penis. So Cockvore and then Unbirth afterwards. Or both at the same time and the Prey is pressed and sucked like a sex toy between the Unbirth Pred and the Cockvore Pred during sex.
Lorelei
Somewhat familiar

Postby zeek175 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:22 am

Back with some more!
Been wanting to mention these for months but haven't had the oomph to give them proper descriptions until now.
Still got lots on my wishlist that I just haven't found the right words for yet.

Passive Cock Domination

You ever notice those moments in stories where the predator's cock seems to become the center and focus of everything?
The prey and anyone else in the room can't take their eyes off its thick bulge, or they get obsessed with seeing what it looks like.
Or maybe the prey is passively clued in to the predator because people can't stop talking about that incredible huge dick.
Or maybe every time the pred and prey run into each other, somehow the prey ends up catching glimpses of the bulge, their face ending up conveniently at crotch level several times.

But one way or another, without the predator having to do anything at all, their dick has already completely taken over the story and the prey's world. It's already leading the story.
And it becomes just a matter of time until the prey and that cock come into contact.
Their meeting, their beautiful debaucherous meating, becomes inevitable.

This is something I refer to as Passive Cock Domination.
Situations where the predator's penis exerts control over other people or the story itself without any action on the predator's part.
(Compared to Active Cock Domination, where a pred intentionally uses their cock to manipulate someone.)

A lot of times it happens without the pred's knowledge.

Here's a good -if generic- example that I don't think I've ever seen used before.

Oh darn the pred and prey accidentally bump into each other and the prey ends up dropping all the stuff they were carrying.
The prey has to drop down to the floor to pick everything up, or maybe the pred is just so big and strong that an accidental bump was enough to send the prey to the floor anyway.
The pred, naturally, moves closer to apologize for their clumsiness.
The prey gets a perfect view of all the pred's under the belt action,
and the pred gets a perfect view of the prey down between their legs in a submissive position.
And without any effort or even any ill intent necessary on the part of the pred, the idea is planted in both their heads.
They probably end up a little turned on too, depending on just how close the cockbulge ends up to the floorbound prey.

But the cock, just by being there, changes the scene all on its own.

It leads into another idea that I love to see in CV works. Inevitability.
Those stories where it feels like the CV between the pred and prey was absolutely unavoidable on the prey's part.

Some of the CV stories I love the absolute most are ones that have this constant presence of anticipation and direction towards the main event.
This constant sexual pressure that builds and builds until it bombastically culminates in the moment that the actual cock vore happens.
In these stories, the cock vore at the end isn't something that just happens, but rather, every event that happens in the story was a part of the chain of events leading up to it. Usually set up by the pred.
A chain of events that couldn't have any other ending than the prey ending up inside of that cock.
The pred knows what they want from the get go, and moves things towards their dick at every turn.
Everything in the story is constantly headed toward the predator's dick.
It's like a perfect melding of domination, and Cock Worship, and pressure. Just running through as a subtle undercurrent as the pred works closer and closer to what they want.

A couple amazing examples of Inevitability in a cock vore story are Where He Belongs – Bill's Destiny by Kooshmeister and Milkyshakes by MarinLaFey.

Everything after the characters' paths met was just preparation and anticipation from the pred. And I love that. What's going to happen is never even in question.
There's so much certainty that the prey is going to be given to the pred's cock that everything else just becomes buildup and laying the ground for what's about to happen.
That constant, skillful layering of sexual tension as the pred entices and butters up their prey, as they work and angle to get their prey right where they want them, is fantastic.

There are some setbacks sometimes, sure. But the setbacks don't matter. In fact they often make it better.
Because the prey is going to end up inside their predator's cock. Whether they like it or not. It's inevitable.
That lingering desire, that tension, just never dies down. It's ever-present. Looming. Imposing. Coloring every event that happens.
Building up the desire and excitement in the reader along with the characters. Prodding and foreshadowing and teasing at what's to come.
Like an unstoppable current, sending the characters barreling towards their gushy fates, inching closer and closer and closer until.....the gargantuan payoff.
The twist, the reveal, is usually very sudden and explosive. And there's a reason for that.
Usually for a story with inevitability as a theme the pred has had to do a lot of work and/or waiting by this point, so when they finally get the prey within their reach they can't wait to finally fill their need.
Perhaps that's what I like about them. Because they're stories where the pred doesn't get the prey instantly. There's lots of chasing and working for it.
But the pred does it. The pred never stops trying to get their prey. Because that's how much they want them. Need them.

In Where He Belongs, the pred Ian works the seduction game for over a week, even though he'd already gotten his prey obsessed with him, obsessed with his cock, on the very first night.
When his prey actually resists his advances? He works even harder at seducing. At angling situations more and more into a sexual direction. And at using his cock, and the prey's desire for it, to control them.
It's got some of the best cock domination I've ever seen. Ian is constantly using his cock to control Bill.
Showing Bill his giant cock up close and personal just after they meet to lure him in, deliberately showing Bill the bulge of his erect cock during a movie to get him thinking about sex; softening his defenses so he could make his move.
Surprising Bill with naked form and huge erection to crush the last of Bill's resistance, literally rubbing Bill's back with his dick to calm him down(Which is, itself, something I'd fucking LOVE to see again)
And eventually doing a 'snake dance' with his dick to make Bill pliable and compliant for the final act of feeding him to his cock.

The main character in Milkyshakes, Milky, has an entire restaurant in place to snare his prey with.
All the regulars are there for him and his cock. They eat and drink his cum on a daily basis and work to bring in potential prey to feed to his dick.
They all gather round and watch when his cock eats people. The entire establishment is a set up to lure people into Milky's rod.

Prey are lured by their 'friends' with tales of amazing ice cream and milkshakes.
When they get inside, the entire atmosphere is designed to lower someone's defenses. It's cute, it's lovely, and it's full of people so it must be safe!
And the very first thing every visitor is greeted with...is Milky himself. A lovable, charming, sweet twink who is 100% gorgeous from top to bottom, and his huge thick DICK, always left poking out just visible enough that it can be played off as unintentional. They're regaled with erotic stories about Milky to make them more curious about him and his dick, all while he puts on the charm and acts as seductive as possible.
Until when they're finally interested enough the first 'secret' of the establishment is revealed.
The ice cream is so delicious because it's made with Milky's semen.
It's a much subtler lede than Where He Belongs, but the entire time a victim spends in Milky's Place, they're being gently, unknowingly, bent into wanting Milky and his cock. Bent into wanting to taste and drink his delicious seed.
So by the time he asks them if they want to try his "special sauce" they're more than willing.
Before they go, they get the nice tasty treat of eating his cum.
By the time he finally sucks them in his cock, they already want him, and his dick, and his semen, so badly that taking them is practically effortless.

An important point of stories like this, what makes them so damned good at what they do, is that there's no violence in them until the moment the cock vore happens.
And by the time the cock vore happens the prey has been made to want the pred just as badly as the pred wants them. Even though they didn't want it before.
The preds of these stories don't achieve power and control by attacking or manhandling, there's nothing violent or rapey about them. (Though that does have its' place in other kinds of CV works.)
The preds of these stories get what they want by force of sheer seduction. They get it with their cock. Their sex. Their allure.
That's what makes an Inevitability story what it is. That unstoppable lusting magnetism. That complete and utter cock domination that doesn't NEED any sort of violence or hamhandedness or weak tactics.

I'm making this post at 5:20 in the morning, so I just hope my descriptions make sense and come across coherently.
But how do you guys feel about these tropes?
zeek175
Been posting for a bit

Postby blessedwasthechild » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:39 am

zeek175 wrote:Back with some more!
[...]

It leads into another idea that I love to see in CV works. Inevitability.
Those stories where it feels like the CV between the pred and prey was absolutely unavoidable on the prey's part.

Some of the CV stories I love the absolute most are ones that have this constant presence of anticipation and direction towards the main event.
This constant sexual pressure that builds and builds until it bombastically culminates in the moment that the actual cock vore happens.
In these stories, the cock vore at the end isn't something that just happens, but rather, every event that happens in the story was a part of the chain of events leading up to it. Usually set up by the pred.
A chain of events that couldn't have any other ending than the prey ending up inside of that cock.
The pred knows what they want from the get go, and moves things towards their dick at every turn.
Everything in the story is constantly headed toward the predator's dick.
It's like a perfect melding of domination, and Cock Worship, and pressure. Just running through as a subtle undercurrent as the pred works closer and closer to what they want.

[...]
But how do you guys feel about these tropes?

Holy damn, all of this! I don't feel I'm very good at capturing this myself, just yet, but this is something I have needed in cock vore basically forever, but straaangely haven't thought to put to words. Such an essay on an important part of cock vore, it was almost overwhelming reading all that, I HAVE to get back to writing holy holy woah! (forego sleep? forever?)
blessedwasthechild
Participator

Postby blergle » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:05 am

1. Bondage - prey with limbs tied to "streamline" and subdue them. This slows things down, no sudden cramming of heads and shoulders in just to quell the struggling, and allows other types of play like dangling.
2. As mentioned above...dangling. I like this in any type of vore, where tied prey is dangled over the orifice they are to be fed to and lowered down, bumped against, swung playfully into, etc. It's not nice to tease. I like not-nice.
3. Ball massage to help with digestion.
4. Predator self-sucking afterward. Usually I've seen this with cum-digested prey, and I like that, but would also be cool to have stuffed prey shot into predator's throat by force of ejaculation.
5. Predator ejaculating prey, either cum-digested or not, into another predator. Any orifice will do, I'm not picky.
blergle
---

Postby zeek175 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:40 am

blessedwasthechild wrote:Holy damn, all of this! I don't feel I'm very good at capturing this myself, just yet, but this is something I have needed in cock vore basically forever, but straaangely haven't thought to put to words. Such an essay on an important part of cock vore, it was almost overwhelming reading all that, I HAVE to get back to writing holy holy woah! (forego sleep? forever?)

Well hearing you say that makes me happy. :D
zeek175
Been posting for a bit

Postby coffeyjohn15 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:42 pm

To be honest I'd just be happy to see more cockvore. Seems to be one of the least explored of the the vore types.
coffeyjohn15
Somewhat familiar

Postby architectap12 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:55 pm

theres not enough cock vore period, there must be more because its beautiful!
architectap12
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thagrahn » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:52 am

Thagrahn wrote:Assisted Curning: A third party helping the pred to take and curn/prep the prey.
Weither it's helping to stroke the prey down, working over the balls once the prey is in, or some form of sex.

Accidental Insertion: The pred thinking the prey is curned, and instead ends up sending the prey whole into an unsuspecting lover.

Sex while the prey is still in the shaft.

Impregnation due to having the prey (Curned or not) shot into the vagina/womb.

Multiple prey having sex in the balls, and pumping the preds cum into along with their own.

Sex with the prey before the pred's new lover sends them down the shaft.

Almost a year since I posted, and what I would like to see has slightly changed, but mostly a combination of three of my previous has become more appealing as a group.

Sex with Prey before Lover sends prey down the shaft (Prey can have sex with either the Pred, or the Pred's Lover).
Lover Feeding the Prey to the cock, working the prey down the cock, and teasing the prey in the balls.
Sex between the Pred and Lover leading to the Prey (or cum remains) being pumped into the Lover to result in Pregnancy.

Almost a comic or story outline as I look at it now.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby soline » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:46 am

Can I have more of 'less X'? :p.

I love Cockvore, but I'm so so tired of a) massive hulking musclebound monstrosities and b) massive hulking car sized dicks.

I don't necessarily want tiny cocks or herms or super slight femboi preds (though both are awesome), big cocks are still sexy. I just wish there was more CV where the pred's cock and body has been ramped up to 15 on porn-roids.
soline
---

Postby coffeyjohn15 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:38 am

I also want to see more furry/human relationships. Imagine the thrill a human would get from shoving a tiny wolf or fox down there... Feeling the fur as he slides down.
coffeyjohn15
Somewhat familiar

Postby MaChth » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:00 pm

iamthedave wrote:I want more human preds

Seriously, it's 90% furry and I don't get along with it at all.

Do you mean fully human all of the time? Or would someone who looks like a human, and thinks they are human, but aren't really human at all, fit your preference?
MaChth
New to the forum

Postby kisupure » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:24 pm

More human/humanoid preds, more robot preds, more endo, more macro/micro (hyper cocks and same size vore don't do anything for me), and more compassionate CV! I'm as into D/s as the next vore fan, but willing and more intimate CV would be great.

My motto's 'make the smut you wanna see in the world', so I'm working on drawing more. :D
kisupure
Been posting for a bit

Postby iikay » Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:23 am

I'm definitely trying to write stories that involve the following, but so far... no luck. lol

More M/f!
I like female prey in CV a lot. Being a prey-girl attracted to dudes probably makes me biased lol.
But it really feels like there isn't much of it. I'm absolutely going to try and be the change I wanna see here.

Micro prey!
It was said already, but same size CV is rather uncomfortable to look at.

Graphic cum digestion!
Most of what I see only implies the act of digestion or shows the before and after.
It would be nice to see scenes where the whole process is focused on, showing the prey being slowly melted into cum.

Identity erasure!
You know how there are those situations where prey are "just another meal" and immediately forgotten about?
Like that but CV, where the prey is nothing but a "meal" and every aspect of their lives thereafter has no meaning. They just cease to exist anymore, not acknowledged or given any thought. Just some cum in a condom to be thrown in the trash. Good stuff. =w=

Living condom!
Already kinda mentioned, but tiny prey being impossibly stretched over the pred's cock.
For me personally, I want to see them being filled with cum and then the prey CVs them afterwards.
Seems a bit specific, but I think it's super hot for some reason ahhaa.
Alternatively one could insert the micro prey headfirst into the cock, enough that they're trapped, and then masturbate to cum, making the prey swallow it all forcibly... and then CV them afterwards muahaha. Or... I could just sum this up as "cum filled prey" lol.

Outsider hearing the screams of the prey...
Whether they be from painful digestion, pleasure, or pleas to be let out, someone on the outside being pressed up against the balls enough to hear the prey inside as they are churned away into a blob of cum.

I'm sure I could think of more, but it's often that I cant remember things until they come up like. "Hmm I like this story/image but if this one thing was added it would be like 300% more satisfying..."
iikay
New to the forum

Postby Hansony » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:14 am

Hmm... I guess I have 3 things I would like to see more of.

Unaware/Unwilling pred.
We have a lot of standard ether forcing or deciving methods of pred getting a prey in them but I find there to be a great lack of unaware CV and especially unwilling CV, not really surprising as there is only so much obvious situations you can make with those premises but I really feel it is something that could be more of.
Something like a micro/macro situation is obvious, you could have a Micro fall into the pants of a Macro unnoticed and then things just move on from there.
Same size might be a bit harder to not just go with the already existing versions, ether forced in by 3'rd part or prey who want to be CV'd, if you can come up with more, awesome cause I can't.

Unaware/Unwilling/Unintentional digestion/cumdigestion/cumtransformation.
Which ever way it may take, I find the amount of situation where a pred have ether unwilling or willing CV'd a prey and then are unaware that their body is starting to do work on the prey are quite few, that is likely due to most stories using the pleasure of the digestion as the titillation for the audience and then the climax as exactly that the climax, but I find the situation of someone maybe falling asleep, going about their business in a noisy environment (shopping, school, traveling, anything) and not hearing the prey or as in fredhailton42's story here on Eka's Deep into Gaming where it is kind of an agreement but still a case of distraction and loud sound from a game that causes the pred to forget about the prey until it is too late, to be rare and a lot more interesting as it can be played in both a sort of "does the prey manage to escape? Do they even want to escape?" or a sort of "does the prey manage to make the pred aware what is happening and if so do the pred actually release them or not? And do the prey want to be released if actually noticed?".

Finish.
I find most CV stories ether end with the pred just cumming the prey back out, ether in a condom or all over a wall/them self/a toilet.
Personally I would love more stories where the cum is used for fertilizing ether as planed ahead or due to the pred getting frisky with all the extra baggage and ether contacting a friend or going out in the city to find someone to have a go with.
For me this would be perfect if it had a sense of the prey it self still being a part of the cum in whatever shape that may take, but in general I just feel there is to many cases of just "wasting" the cum instead of spreading the love around.
It could also fit in nicely with a case of a pred who forgot they had a prey in them until it was too late and then tries to save the situation by impregnating a friend/lover with the semen or it could be a case of a completely forgotten prey who because of the digestion gets the pred hot which then leads to a sexual encounter ether with a random character/with a coincidentally meet friend or again with a friend/lover who is contacted for that reason.

Should be mentioned as a foot note that my own preference is HEAVILY Futa pred CV and very little male pred CV, also something I obviously would like to see more of for same reason, not that there isn't a lot of it already, just that it's almost exclusively the sort I am into
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dark_phoenix » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:21 pm

https://aryion.com/g4/view/327859

Hoping I can plug my My Little Pony, Human world story Lesbian/Magic horse penis... has (soft) between breasts crushing, Sucking of micro out of breasts, kissing with micro prey between mouths, CV, Blowjob with teeth scraping micro down penis, sex, CV to unbirth.

.... been a few years since I wrote a story... maybe I should start again.
Phoenix-Male Human/Angel hybrid
Born from a human father and Angel, Phoenix has wings and can use fire spells. His combination of wings and fire gave him his name Phoenix. he dresses in a cloak to hide his wings from the public.
Dark_phoenix
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DoomTrout » Sat May 04, 2019 10:45 pm

Personal favorite thing I'd LOVE to see more of?

Putting the prey in a locked collar, attach a leash, slide them down the pred's cock, then after a little bit pulling out the now empty and cum-drenched collar still attached to the leash.

Just the idea gets me going every time
DoomTrout
New to the forum

Postby blessedwasthechild » Sun May 05, 2019 1:21 am

DoomTrout wrote:Personal favorite thing I'd LOVE to see more of?

Putting the prey in a locked collar, attach a leash, slide them down the pred's cock, then after a little bit pulling out the now empty and cum-drenched collar still attached to the leash.

Just the idea gets me going every time

omg me too. Except I've been wanting to do it with more than just a collar, but like this whole harness that's used to trap the prey.
blessedwasthechild
Participator

Postby blergle » Sun May 05, 2019 7:48 pm

I discovered something else I'd like to see more of! Modeseven did an animated gif where a micro prey was trapped inside a condom someone jacked off into, and then they lifted the cum-filled condom reservoir and their cock swallowed it all, washing the prey down with it. Love it, I think I discovered a new subfetish. xD
blergle
---

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:23 am

Human/demi/humanoid preds, bigger cock, unwilling prey and deadly/fatal end.
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TSaPA » Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:41 pm

I wouldn't mind seeing more CV of actual food and/or fluids (latter case in particular where the cock is "drinking" under its own power as opposed to simply having liquids pumped into it), possibly as a sort of precursor/foreplay to conventional CV to induce temporary penis growth and/or increased cum production in anticipation of taking in larger prey.
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Cockvore