Max and Kevin's Sleepover (CV story, 18+ human males)

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Max and Kevin's Sleepover (CV story, 18+ human males)

Postby CalfskinSmack » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:30 pm

Here's a story I originally wrote a little over two years ago for another forum. I made a few minor edits from the previously "published" version. The story was inspired by Graphite's artwork, particularly his "Bobbing for Tommy" story, so props to Graphite and his huge talent. I hope you enjoy it.

--CalfskinSmack

---------------------------------------------------------------

Max and Kevin's Sleepover

"Come on up," Kevin shouted down to Max. "My room is this way."

"Thanks again for letting me stay here while my parents are away," Max replied as he followed his friend up the stairs. "I really appreciate it."

"No problem, bro. That's what friends are for." Kevin collapsed onto his bed as soon as he entered the room, Max a few steps behind. "We're going to have to share the bed, though, I hope you don't mind."

"Naw, you've got a queen. There's plenty of room."

"Cool." Kevin lay on his back, looking up at the ceiling. "Man, I ate too much. I'm stuffed."

"Not me," replied Max. "I could eat more. Your mom's a great cook."

"Dude, you're always hungry. I've never seen anyone eat so much and not get fat."

Max grinned sheepishly. "I guess I just have a high metabolism."

"I guess so. Well, I don't know about you, but it's been a long day and I'm ready for bed. I need to go to sleep and digest this meal."

"Yeah, me too. Where's your bathroom?" Max headed for the door, overnight bag in hand.

"Second door to your right."

"OK. Back in a sec." Max left the room, and Kevin began pulled the blankets down on the bed so that Max could get in when he got back. A few minutes later, Max reappeared...wearing pajamas...and quickly sat down on the other side of the bed.

"Pajamas?" Kevin said incredulously. "Dude, how old are you? Six?"

"What am I supposed to wear to bed?"

"Just sleep in your underwear, like a normal guy," replied Kevin. "Only kids wear pajamas."

"I do at home but not when...well, not when I'm around other people."

"Why not? Are you shy?"

"No, it's not that," hesitated Max. "Look, nevermind, OK? It's not important."

"Oh, come on," groaned Kevin, "what's the big deal?"

Max sighed. Knowing his friend as he did, he knew Kevin wasn't going to drop it. "It's my cock, OK? It hangs out of my underwear."

"Oh, bullshit!" Kevin retorted, sitting up. "I've seen you in your underwear in the locker rooms. Your dick is not that big."

"Not in the daytime, no, but at night it's...different."

"What the hell are you talking about? How is it different?"

"It gets...well, it gets bigger. That's all." Max blushed.

"It's called a hard-on, you moron. It's normal. Just beat off and it'll go away." Kevin lay back down on the bed.

"I'm not talking about getting a hard-on, dumbass," Max snapped, getting frustrated. "It's...different."

"Oh yeah? How is it different."

Well, even when it's soft," Max explained, "it's bigger than it looks. It's just that in the daytime when I'm out doing stuff, it mostly stays tucked up inside my body. But when I settle down for the night and start to unwind, it drops down, kinda like a horse's cock."

"A horse's cock?" Kevin was skeptical.

"Yeah, haven't you ever been to a farm or something, and seen how horse's cocks are usually tucked up in their bodies, but sometimes they drop down, like when they have to pee?"

"Yeah, but horse's have sheaths." Kevin considered. "Are you telling me that during the day your penis is tucked inside a sheath?"

"Not exactly. Part of it is always out, so it looks normal most of the time, but when I'm relaxing the rest of it drops out."

Kevin laughed suddenly. "Oh, bullshit! You almost had be going there."

Max drew back, startled by the sudden laughter. "Really, Kev. I'm not joking."

Kevin stopped laughing, but still had a smirk on his face. "Oh yeah, then prove it."

"Fine. Just...fine." Max stood up in front of Kevin, who was sitting at the edge of the bed. "See?" he said, pulling his pajama bottoms tight against his leg, revealing the bulge of a cock that hung down nearly to his knees.

Kevin's jaw dropped open for a second, but he recovered quickly. "Oh, good one. You really planned this one out didn't you? OK, joke's over. What have you got in there."

"Nothing. That really is my dick."

"Come on, what is it?" Kevin reached out and grabbed the impossibly long bulge in his friend pjs, then pulled his hand back suddenly as if he'd been burned, while Max jumping at the unexpected groping of his private parts.

"That felt like a penis," Kevin said quietly.

"I'm telling you, it IS a penis," Max insisted. "MY penis."

"Oh god, did it just get bigger?" Kevin was intently watching the bulge along Max's leg, which now seemed to be below his knee.

"Well, you touched it. And it still hasn't dropped all the way down yet."

"It's not all the way! How far does it go?!?"

"You wouldn't believe me."

"Come on," insisted Kevin, "how far?"

"All the way."

"All the way where?"

"To the floor."

"No way!"

"Yes way. Now can we just drop it?" pleaded Max. "This is embarrassing."

"Dude," Kevin laughed nervously, looking up at his friend, "I've got to see this."

"What? Forget it, Kev, I'm not showing you my dick."

"Come on, Max, I've never heard of anything like it before. I've got to see it. I'll never completely believe it until I see it."

By now, Max's cock had dropped down to his ankle, so he pulled up the leg his pajamas a little and let the tip of his cock hang out. Kevin looked now in awe. "There, now you've seen it? You happy now?" Max dropped his pajama leg back over his dick.

"Wait, no," Kevin pleaded. "That's it? Dude, I need to see ALL of it."

Max knew if he didn't give in, his friend would pester him all night about it, but he also didn't like the idea of being naked and inspected like some kind of lab animal. Then he thought, if both of them were naked, it would just be two buddies hanging out together, like in the locker room.

"OK, but on one condition. You've got to be naked, too."

Kevin hesitated. "Dude, I don't want to do anything gay. I just want to see."

"That's not what I'm talking about, but I'm not going to be the only one on display here."

Kevin considered for a moment. "OK, that's fair." After pausing for a moment, he stood up and started taking his shirt off. Max waited until Kevin started pulling down his shorts, and then began pulling down his pajama bottoms in sync.

They stood up and looked at each other, Max at Kevin's face, Kevin at Max's floor-length cock. "Wow" Kevin said, breathlessly. "I don't believe it."

Max started shifting his weight nervously from foot to foot. "OK, you've seen it, so now what?"

Kev took his eyes off Max's cock for a moment. "Oh, uh, let's sit on the bed."

Kevin jumped over to the foot of the bed, sitting cross-legged in the corner, and patted a spot of the opposite corner. Max took the seat that was offered, and sat facing his friend. Out of courtesy, he lay his cock to the side to avoid touching Kevin with it.

"So," said Kevin, breaking the silence, "uh, how do you masturbate?"

"Well, I masturbate pretty much like anyone else, but..." Max trailed off.

"But what?" asked Kevin eagerly.

"Well, when I get aroused, I get really hungry."

"Dude, you're *always* hungry?"

"Yeah, but I mean *really* hungry. Sometimes I don't know it I want to jerk off or eat!" Max was finally starting to relax. It was nice to finally have someone to talk to about this stuff.

"I suppose you could do both," joked Kevin.

"I've tried! I've tried before, I've tried after, I've tried during. But no matter how much I eat I never feel satisfied. It's like, the hunger isn't really in my stomach...it's like...it's like it's in my balls."

"Wait, you get hungry in your balls?"

"Yeah. And when I get aroused, my balls get bigger."

"How much bigger?"

"Hmmm...maybe the size of an apple or orange."

"Dude, that is not normal." Kevin sounded concerned now. "You should see a doctor or something."

"I have! My parents took me. The doctor said I have a phagophallus, and that it's a rare condition, but not harmful to me."

"Phago--what? What does that mean?"

"I didn't completely understand it," confessed Max, "but as from what I gathered, it just means that I have a really big dick and that I get hungry when I'm horny. It drives me nuts sometimes that I can't ever seem to satisfy my hunger, but the doctor said that when I was ready, I'd know what to do about it."

"Dude!" Kevin jumped suddenly. "Your cock just touched me." While they were talking, Max's cock had somehow moved closer to Kevin without either of them noticing, until it touched his leg.

"Oh!" blushed Max. "Sorry. I'll move it."

"No, it's OK." Kevin reached out and grabbed Max's wrist. "You don't have to. Actually," it was Kevin's turn to blush now, "I was going to ask you...can I touch it?"

Max blinked in surprise. In spite of the fact that they were naked in bed together and talking about his cock, in his mind up until then they were just two buddies hanging out. He hadn't considered things moving in a sexual direction with Kevin. And yet, he felt his cock responding to the idea of being touched. Like any normal teenage boy he'd long been eager to have someone else touch his cock, he just never imagined it would be another guy.

"Um," he looked at Kevin, "you really want to?"

"Yeah. I'm not gay--really, I'm not--but your cock is unbelievable. I just...I just have to touch it. OK?"

"Yeah, OK. Go ahead."

Kevin reached down and gingerly wrapped his hand around the end of Max's cock, lifting it like a snake and up towards his face where he could get a closer look. "Yup, it's a penis," remarked Kevin. "Wow, it's heavy."

Max had closed his eyes at the pleasure of feeling someone else touching his cock for the first time. He had waited so long for this moment, and suddenly it seemed very right that it was his best friend that was doing it.

"Dude," said Kevin, "are you getting hard?"

"Sorry," Max said, opening his eyes. "I didn't mean to."

"No, no, it's OK," reassured Kevin. "I want to see it hard. How much bigger does it get?"

"Well, it doesn't get much longer, but it gets a LOT thicker."

"I see what you mean," said Kevin, his eyes wide. While they had been talking, he'd unconsciouly begun stroking his best friend's cock. "Wow, it's like a fucking baseball bat."

"It'll get bigger," Max leaned back and stretched out his legs, enjoying his first handjob.

"God, how much bigger can it get?" By now, Max's cock was standing up on it's own, pointing right at Kevin's face, as Kevin reached down to stroke the shaft." "Dude, it's like your dick is looking at me. Oh god, it's *drooling.* Instinctively, Kevin reach up to wipe the precum off his buddy's cock, but as he wiped his finger across Max's piss-slit, he felt a slight suction, almost as if it were kissing his finger. Curious, he began stroking Max's peehole applying a slight pressure and a second the later, he had the tip of his finger in Max's cock.

"Kevin, what are you doing?" called Max from the other side of the bed.

"Sorry, does that hurt?"

"No. No, it feels good. Really good. Keep doing that."

Kevin began working his finger deeper into Max's cock. "Oh, man, this feels weird. It's so hot and wet in there, it's like your cock is a mouth--a mouth sucking on my finger."

"Mmmmm..." replied Max. He felt his dick throb, and realized it was getting even bigger, bigger than it had ever gotten from just masturbating.

Kevin's jaw dropped open. By now, Max's cock was a thick as the reticulated python at the local zoo. And it was starting to push him off the edge of the bed. "Wait a minute, this is awkward," said Kevin. "I need to move." He stopped jerking his buddy off, and tried to get up off the bed, but suddenly found his finger stuck in the grip of Max's cock.

"Max! Let go for a second, willya. I need to change positions."

"Huh? Oh. Oh, alright." Max was reluctant to let go, but found that he could with a little concentration.

Kevin got up and brought a chair over to the edge of the bed. "It's so big, I need to do this with my feet," he explained, as he grabbed Max's cock between his feet and started stroking.

"No..." moaned Max, disappointed. "Do what you were doing before. Play with my peehole."

"Oh, OK. It's so big now I bet I could get my toes in there." Kevin leaned back in his chair, put his left leg on the edge of the bed, and lifted his leg up to Max's cock, bracing his foot against the frenulum. Then he reached with his toes towards Max's peehole, and started to slide them in.

"Oh, yeah, that's it," moaned Max. "Wiggle them around for me." Max could almost taste Kevin's toes, and the inside of his peehole was as sensitive as his tongue. He felt just as if he were sucking on his friend's toes...and his mouth were at the end of his dick.

Kevin thought was a bit strange that Max liked having his peehole played with so much, but he wanted to make his friend happy. And he had to admit that as strange as it was, the whole situation was sexy as hell.

Kevin's talented toes soon had Max leaking copious amounts of precum all over his foot. Without really thinking about it, Kevin instinctively began to push slightly into Max's cock. After a few gentle thrusts, without even realizing that he was doing it, he managed to work his way in up to the ball of his foot. Then, suddenly, something seemed to give, and with a wet squelch, his whole foot slipped right into his best friend's cock.

"Yesss!" groaned Max in ecstasy. "That's sooo good!" And he clenched his penis, pulling Kevin's foot in deeper.

"Whoa, what's going on," said Kevin, nervously. Up until then, he's been caught up in his fascination with Max's fantastic cock, but with sudden clarity he saw the strangeness of the whole situation...and was beginning to think that the situation had gone entirely too far.

Kevin tried to pull his foot out of Max's cock, but it was held fast. Instinctively, he tried pushing away, but that only served to sink his leg deeper into Max's cock. Even as he stopped pushing, he felt his leg continue to be sucked in. Max felt his urethra stretch out around Kevin's muscular calf, the hairs on Kevin's leg delightfully tickling the inside of his cock. He'd never felt anything so good in his life as his friend's leg going inside his dick. He felt grateful to his buddy for giving him such pleasure, but he sensed the possibility for so much more. "Yeah man, that's great. Go deeper."

"Deeper? I don't want to go deeper, I want to get out! Dammit, Max, snap out of it!" But Max was consumed with pleasure, and didn't have the will to let Kevin go this time. Kevin began kicking his leg, trying to throw off Max's dick, but with every motion, he only worked himself deeper and deeper into Max's enormously swollen dick, until he was in well past his knee and didn't have any leverage to keep kicking.

Foolishly, Kevin didn't imagine that Max's peehold could possibly stretch any more, so he didn't see the potential danger in what he did next. He braced his free foot against Max's cock head, and *pushed* assuming that he'd pull his other leg out. But Max was still oozing plenty of precum, and his cock was hungry for more. Kevin's foot just slipped closer to Max's peehole, so when he pushed again, his second leg went in almost to the knee.

"Oh yes!" shouted Max. "That's so good!"

"Shut up, you idiot, do you want my parents coming in here?" Kevin still didn't perceive the danger he was in, and the last thing in the world he wanted was for his parents to catch him with his legs stuck up to his knees in his best friend's cock.

Kevin's left leg wasn't in as deep as the right, and was still slightly bent at the knee, so his legs worked something like a speculum, prying open Max's urethra so that Kevin could see inside all the way down to his left ankle. His legs were slimy with Max's semi-opaque precum, the hairs stuck to the skin, and more precum was pooled between his legs. Kevin was momentarily fascinated by the sight, then came to his senses and resumed his efforts to pull his legs out.

Thinking that now that Max's urethra was stretched open he'd be able to pull his legs out, Kevin began to pump his legs as if he were climbing, but there was nothing to press against in Max's slick urethra, so after a few moments of this, he'd just managed to work both of his legs into Max, almost up to his hips.

By now Max knew what he wanted. He wanted his friend inside him, all of him, as deep as he could go. "Oh yeah. That's it buddy, work your way inside my cock." He was too caught up in the pleasure his friend was giving him to think of what would happen next.

Meanwhile Kevin, exhausted from his efforts, relaxed for a moment and leaned back into the chair to catch his breath. "This is ridiculous. Now what am I going to do?" He began to notice how it felt being inside Max's cock. Unlike Max, Kevin was not a virgin. The only comparison to what he was feeling was intercourse, except that it was a whole body experience, and therefore a hundred times better! Being inside Max's cock was so soft and wet and warm...it was so sensuous. He noticed himself begging to get hard. "Oh brother," he thought to himself, "I'm actually starting to enjoy this." At that moment, Max's cock contracted again, pulling him in still deeper, and Kevin's engorged dick began fully erect in response. "Max! Knock it off! I'm trying to get out." In spite of himself, he instinctively thrust his hips, trying to hump back at the fleshy tube that was enveloping him.

Max finally heard his friend and looked at him and said, "Why? Does it hurt?"

"No it doesn't hurt but, come on, what the hell are we doing?"

"So how does it feel?" asked Max.

Kevin considered. "It feels...well, it feels pretty damn incredible, actually."

"Then come on, Kevin, look how far we've gotten. We can't stop now. Let's go all the way."

Suddenly, this bizarre sexual adventure seemed like just another bit of mischief the two of them had gotten into, like that night after the last day of senior finals, when they had celebrated by stealing some of their Dads' beer, breaking into the old abandoned house on Miller Street, and spent the night drinking and smoking weed. Seeing the flushed look of desire on his friend's face, Kevin couldn't help to smile back at him.

With another contraction of Max's cock, Kevin was sucked in up to his hips, feeling the delicious thrill of Max's peehole slipping around his butt and over his balls and throbbing cock. "Oh yeah," Kevin moaned, instinctively grabbing the enormous head of his friend's cock and humping away at the slick inside of his urethra.

"That's it man, hump inside my cock," groaned Max. "God, that feels so good." Max felt a spurt of precum rush up through his dick. Kevin suddenly felt wet and warm all over, like slipping into a hot bath, except that this fluid was slick, making it much easier to slide around in the fleshy tube of his buddy's cock.

"Unh," Kevin whimpered softly, feeling himself getting close to orgasm. He began humping and squirming in earnest, forgotting momentarily where he was and what was happening to him, lost in the pleasure of the moment. For Max, the squirming inside his cock felt a million times better to him than stroking it from the outside ever did. Max flexed his cock in time with Kevin's squirming, pulling him in deeper and deeper.

"Oh shit," moaned Kevin, his breath coming in excited gasps. "I'm going to cum. I'm going to fucking cum inside you. I'm going to cum inside your cock!" With that Kevin's whole body shuddered, filling Max's urethra with his cum, adding more lubricant to speed his journey deeper inside. He wriggled so much that he lost his grip on Max's cockhead and his hands, slick with precum, slipped all the way inside, pressed against his torso. Kevin was initially too spent to notice, as his spasms subsided and his whole body went limp, in blissed out relaxation, his breath coming in satisfied gasps.

Having his friend orgasm inside him was almost enough to drive Max over the edge, but not quite. Max knew that the right trigger had not been pressed yet, and wouldn't be until he had Kevin ALL the way inside him.

As Kevin recovered from his orgasm, he realized that he was in up to his chest now, with his hands pinned to his sides. He tried to move a bit, maybe to pull an arm out, but it was futile. "Uh, Max. I've got a problem here. I'm really stuck."

"Yeah, Kev, you're stuck. You're stuck inside my DICK. You feel sooo good in there."

"I know, it was amazing, but I really need to get out now. Do you think, do you think maybe you could cum now? Maybe the force would push me out."

"What does it feel like, Kevin?"

"What?" replied Kevin, somewhat surprised by this question.

"What does it feel like being inside my cock?"

Kevin once again started to become aware of how he was feeling, his whole body being held tight and delightfully squeezed by hot, wet flesh. As he felt himself getting hard again, he again thought it was like having intercourse, but with his whole body. He tried to explain the feeling to his buddy.

"That sounds hot," Max replied. "I wish I could feel what that's like."

Kevin had once again begun to unconsciously relax into the situation and enjoy the sensuous warmth of being inside his friend. "What does it feel like for you, Max? I can't imagine having a whole person inside my dick."

"It feels like...," Max paused for a moment, thinking of how to try to explain it. "It feels a lot like stroking my dick, but the pleasure is on the inside. And it feels BIGGER. Like the pleasure of jerking off is the size of my dick, but the pleasure of doing this is the size of...well, it's the size of YOU, buddy, the size of your body."

At this reference to his body, Kevin suddenly felt self-conscious, an image of his own naked body coming to his mind. Kevin was proud of his body. He ran track for four years of high school and had already made arrangements to join ESU's team when he went off to college in the fall. He had long legs, toned but not muscular, and just a little bit hairy, with a flat stomach, toned chest, and just a little patch of hair between his pecs. He suddenly became aware of the fact that he was naked in front of this friend, and felt correspondingly vulnerable and exposed, as if he'd been caught naked in public. Then realized that he wasn't just naked in front of his friend, was naked and IN his friend. God, that was so weird. He couldn't really begin to process that. But he also knew that his friend was *liking* it. "The pleasure of doing this is the size of...well, it's the size of YOU, buddy, the size of your body." At that thought, Kevin felt a surge of arousal, his whole body tensed momentarily, and he shot a bit of pre-cum onto his hand. He then realized that he'd unconsciously been rubbing his dick. Although Max's dick was holding him pretty tight, and too slippery to get out of, it was also slippery enough that he could move around pretty freely inside of it, and was able to move his arms enough that he was able to caress his body with his left hand, and rub his cock and balls with the right hand.

"Also, I can taste you."

Max's statement brought Kevin out of his reverie. "What do you mean you can taste me?" replied Kevin.

"It's like the inside of my cock is like a tongue," explained Max. "I can taste you. And I can feel every inch of you--your feet...(at this Max gave a little squeeze at the base of his cock, where Kevin's feet were)...your legs (Kevin felt the squeeze moving up his legs, as if they were being stroked), your luscious ass (somehow, Kevin felt only his rear being squeezed, and felt himself blushing at his ass being called "luscious"), your cock (now the squeeze was from the front side of Kevin's body), your belly, your chest (Kevin felt Max's cock squeezing up his body)...all of you. I can feel all of you inside of me. It's like I'm holding you inside my mouth and running my tongue all over you."

At this reference to being inside Max's "mouth," Kevin's heart sank a bit, as he realized what was happening.

"You're eating me," Kevin said softly, with more awe in his voice than fear, "aren't you, Max."

By now Max had understood what was happening, where this experience was leading. He looked at his friend, now stuck in his dick up to his shoulders, and he thought it was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. "I'm afraid so, buddy." Max was a little sad, and felt more than a little guilty, about what he was going to do to his friend, but his desire for Kevin was overwhelming, and he knew there was no going back.

"I don't suppose there's any chance I could get out of this?" asked Kevin nervously, with slight hope, already knowing the answer in his heart.

"I don't see how, buddy, " replied Max.

Kevin let out a short, involuntary sob at the knowledge that he was about to die. At the same time, he felt a sudden perverse thrill at the thought, like an electrical jolt running through his body, and he spurted another bit of pre-cum onto his hand, still rubbing himself in the tight confines of his best friend's cock. Kevin couldn't help thinking that of all ways to die, this wasn't such a bad way to go, being enveloped in the body of a friend, like getting into a nice hot bath, or a warm cozy bed. And he thought that, in a way, it was a rare privilege. After all, how may guys get to experience something like this? The ultimate thrill of being inside another guy's cock.

By now, Kevin's feet and lower legs were already in Max's scrotum, with his knees pressing into Max's prostate. With great effort, Max reached down and lifted his enormous cock up so that both friends were face to face, as if Kevin were sitting in his lap. Max looked deeply into Kevin's eyes for a moment and, realizing how much he loved him, kissed him tenderly on the lips. Kevin, knowing his time was up, realized that there was no time for anger, or fear, or resentment--but enough time to savor his last moment with his best friend. For a moment, as the two boys kissed, nothing existed but their love for each other.

Then Max lay his cock, Kevin inside, back down on the bed. Max's peehole was already up to Kevin's neck, only his face visible now. Kevin looked into Max's eyes for a moment, then he continued kissing Max the only was he could, by kissing and tenderly nibbling at the opening to Max's cock, and slurping up the pre-cum that continued to ooze out around Kevin's face. Max would love Kevin forever for that.

Max's cock suddenly seemed impatient, and pulled Kevin in up to his nose, as if to say "enough with this lovey-dovey stuff, I'm HUNGRY." Kevin continued to to kiss and lick the inside of Max's urethra. Unable to wait any longer, Max put his hand on Kevin's head, stroked his hair a couple of times, and gently began to push him the rest of the way into his cock. With an exquisite thrill he watched his piss slit wrap itself around his friend's face, until he could only see the hair on the top of his head, then even that disappeared inside. It must have been as erotic for Kevin as it was for Max, because as Kevin's face disappeared into his cock, Max heard the other boy's muffled moan of ecstasy, and felt Kevin's body begin to spasm again in another orgasm.

With that another burst of pleasure ran through Max's body. He was getting close now, but still had a ways to go. Most of Kevin's body was still inside his cock--he needed to go ALL the way in. Max felt the bump on the underside of his cock that was Kevin's head, and began pushing down, forcing his friend in deeper. He began strocking down on his cock, almost as if he was masturbating, pushing his friend in deeper with every stroke. As Kevin's body moved down his urethra through his prostate, Max felt the pressure inside him continually building up. Meanwhile, he could feel Kevin continuing to kiss and lick at the inside of his urethra as he went down into Max's balls.

Finally it was done. Max's balls had swollen so large they were hanging over the edge of the bed onto the floor. Kevin's body dropped into the left testicle, which had always been bigger and hung a bit lower. Max briefly wondered if that was a unique property of his left testicle, or if he could also take someone inside the right one. He looked forward to finding out. Suddenly he felt Kevin's hands feeling around the inside of his testicle, and pushing out against the flesh that had enveloped him. Max was pretty sure that Kevin wasn't trying to get out, but was just exploring his new environment. Max was thrilled to discover that the inner walls of his testicles were exquisitely sensitive. He could feel every inch of Kevin's virile young body inside him, from the tickling hair on his head, to his wriggling toes. As Kevin continued to squirm around inside him--giving Max delightful little jolts of pleasure--Max could tell that Kevin was trying not to panic or struggle. Max's heart swelled with love for his friend, but at the same time he felt a sick thrill at the idea of someone truly struggling inside of him.

Digestion took place amazingly quickly, just a few seconds really. Max felt Kevin's body suddenly change from a squirming boy to a delicious liquid, rushing through his body as testosterone, adrenaline, protein, and nutrients. In just a few moments he felt his bones lengthen, his chest broaden, and his muscles grow. The rest of his buddy was welling up at the base of his cock. Max felt a new surge of energy and arousal, and suddenly felt a desperate need to cum. "Come on buddy," Max jerked himself furiously, his breath coming in gasps, "make...me...CUM!" Max's enormous cock erupted with the force of a geyser, spewing gallons of cum all over the room, completely saturating the bed, and covering Max himself from head to toe.

After catching his breath, Max began rubbing the cum that once was his best friend all over his body, then began scooping up the cum and licking if off his hands, arms, and face. He even brought his dick up to his face, began lapping up the remaining cum that continued to ooze out of his cock. At the stimulation of his tongue in his peehole, Max's cock spasmed and sucked in his own face. Max laughed at that, and continued to lap up the cum inside his urethra, then with a "pop" pulled his face out of his now-softening cock. It somehow felt right to consume the remains of his friend in this way, knowing that Kevin would always be a part of him. "Thank you, buddy," he said with completed sincerity. "Thank you so much for this. I will never forget you."

For the first time since he hit puberty, Max was no longer hungry.
CalfskinSmack
New to the forum

Re: Max and Kevin's Sleepover (CV story, 18+ human males)

Postby CalfskinSmack » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:02 pm

Here's the sequel. Again, I made some minor edits to the previously published version.

--CalfskinSmack

---------------------------------------------------

Max Learns to Hunt

Max walked along the street head down, shuffling his feet, hands stuffed into the pockets of his jacket. Things hadn’t been the same since Kevin had gone. “Since you ATE him…” Max reminded himself. AGAIN. He still couldn’t quite believe it. How could he have done that? How could he have eaten his best friend?

To make matters worse, he hadn’t just eaten Kevin in some kind of “ordinary” way--as if it were ever ordinary to eat another person--he had done what should have been impossible, and slurped Kevin down his dick during what had been his first sexual experience with another person. That was another thing that was nagging at Max. He had been sleeping over at Kevin’s house while his parents were out of town. Then, during what had begun as something every teenage boy longs for with eager anticipation--his first sexual experience--Max had turned into a monster and a murderer. It wasn’t exactly what he had dreamed of being when he was growing up.

And he had liked it. Very much.

So had Kevin, truth be told. Kevin hadn’t exactly consented to being eaten alive—Max hadn’t really given him a choice in the matter--but he seemed to have accepted his fate in the end. Not only that, but Kevin (despite repeatedly saying that we wasn’t gay) seemed to have given in to some kind of sick thrill at the idea of going to his death by sliding down another guy’s cock. After all, the boy had at least two orgasms before it was all over. Well, OK, Kevin’s first orgasm occurred before either of them had fully realized what was going on, but even after he had realized that he was being eaten alive, Kevin had managed to cum a second time, just as his face was disappearing into Max’s cock.

Max had then masturbated Kevin all the way down into his balls--specifically, the left one--where he was almost immediately liquefied, finally triggering Max’s own orgasm. What was left of Kevin was then spurted all over the bedroom as a massive load of cum, much of which Max then gobbled up in order to keep as much as Kevin inside him as possible. Although he was ashamed of it, Max still got a kick out of the idea that, in a way, he had not only eaten Kevin once, but twice. Then, his hunger sated for the first time since he hit puberty, Max had then fallen into a deep sleep. He woke in Kevin’s bed the next morning feeling happy, content, and very well-rested, only to sit bolt upright in a panic at the fact that he was somehow going to have to explain to Kevin’s parents why Kevin was gone and his bedroom was soaked in gallons of cum.

Except that it wasn’t. Upon further inspection of the room, there was no evidence that just a few hours before most of the room had been soaked in cum. There was only a fine, dust-like powder covering most of the room, but nothing that couldn’t be explained away as a teenage boy’s poor cleaning habits. Max had no way of knowing that the enzymes in his cum, enzymes powerful enough to liquefy a teenage boy in seconds, bones and all, were highly unstable and would continue reacting until the cum itself broke down and dissipated in a matter of hours, leaving little evidence of any kind.

After composing himself, Max finally got up the nerve to get dressed and go downstairs to have breakfast with Kevin’s family. “Where’s Kevin?” he asked as he entered the kitchen, trying to sound nonchalant. The smell of bacon and pancakes made his mouth water.

“Isn’t he still sleeping?” Kevin’s mother had asked? “No,” replied Max. “He was gone when I woke up.” Technically, he had been telling the truth.

“I haven’t seen him.” Kevin’s mother went out into the hall. “Kevin! “ she called. “Kevvvvinn…breakfast is ready.”

“Huh, maybe he’s in the bathroom,” she said, after getting no reply. “Well, no need to wait. Let’s have breakfast before it gets cold.”

After a delicious, but slightly awkward breakfast, during which Kevin’s parents gradually became more worried at his absence, Kevin’s father got up in a huff. “Where could that boy be?” he grumbled, seeming angry, but obviously a bit worried.

Max felt that he’d better get going, before more questions were raised. “Well,” he said, “I hate to leave without saying good-bye, but I should get home and see if my parents are back.” That was a lie. His parents weren’t due home until that evening, and he and Kevin had planned to spend the whole day together. “Tell Kevin to give me a call later,” he added.

“Oh, uh, OK,” Kevin’s mother replied distractedly, more focused on her missing son than on his visiting friend. “Tell your mom I said hi.”

Max went back upstairs and grabbed his overnight bag, the slipped out of the house as quickly and quietly as he could. Kevin never turned up, of course. Eventually, Max had to answer a lot of questions, first from Kevin’s parents, then his own parents, then finally the police. As the last person to have seen Kevin, they were all looking to him for some idea of what could have happened to the inexplicably missing boy.

Everyone suspected that Max was hiding something--which, of course, he was. He eventually confessed that he and Kevin had “fooled around” the night before Kevin’s disappearance. Kevin’s parent’s were surprised, to say the least. Although they weren’t homophobes, they never saw any clues that their son might be gay. “We were just…experimenting,” Max said truthfully, in obvious discomfort and embarrassment. Kevin’s parents seemed to accept that, especially Kevin’s dad, who discouraged his wife from asking more questions. Max was grateful for that, and wondered if perhaps Kevin’s dad, in his youth, might have done a little “experimenting” himself.

Eventually, the prevailing theory that the police formed was that Kevin, disturbed after his first sexual experience with another boy, had been unable to sleep, and had left the house in the middle of the night—possibly in an attempt to clear his head--before meeting some as yet unknown misfortune. The theory ignored the fact that Kevin’s shoes, keys, phone, and most anything else he might have taken with him were still in his room. Although the police tried to give Kevin’s parents hope that Kevin was still alive and would turn up eventually, it was pretty obvious that they believed he had been abducted and was probably dead, and without any leads they weren’t particularly interested in expending resources on further investigation. In any case, the suspicion was mostly off of Max. Max’s parents, having sensed that he was feeling despondent and guilty, had even sat him down and told him that he had done nothing wrong, and that if Kevin had run into some kind of trouble as a result of running off in the middle of the night, that it wasn’t Max’s fault.

This, of course, had only made Max feel more guilty.

And now, nearly a month later, Max was getting hungry. He knew he was going to need to feed again soon. The problem was, he had no idea how. Like most teenage boys with little or no sexual experience, he had no idea how to meet someone, let alone getting them alone and naked. If he could just grab some stranger off the street and gobble them up that would be one thing, but the specific nature of his…uh, peculiar method of feeding…required seduction, and Max did not yet have any skill at seduction.

Earlier that evening, he was complaining to himself about not knowing what to do, when he thought, “What would Kevin do?” He had been doing that a lot lately. Although Max had always been the more studious of the pair, Kevin had always been the one with the most common sense, and Max had always gone to Kevin for advice. To his surprise, every time he asked himself that question, he suddenly knew exactly what Kevin would have said. He could even hear Kevin’s voice in his mind. You need to go out, the voice said. Meet new people--people outside of your normal social circle. People you have no connection to and would probably never meet again. Find something to talk about and accept any invitations extended to you. If no one invites you to do…whatever…then invite them to do something with you, something that will allow you to get them alone.

So Max had gone out, unsure of what kind of invitation he might extend to anyone he happened to meet, and hoping that anyone he met would be the one to do the inviting. But he was not at all confident that he was going to be able to meet someone, let alone get an invitation to do something that would lead to him being alone with his potential victim.

And now he was wandering the streets aimlessly on an unseasonably cool and crisp summer night, the kind of night that lets you know that summer is just about over and autumn will soon be here. For Max, personally, it was the kind of night that reminded him that in just a few days he would be headed off to college. He should have been excited at the prospect of leaving home for the first time and having his first taste of independence, like most other kids his age, but all the normal anxieties about leaving home were multiplied tenfold by all the difficulties he expected to face due to his newfound need to consume other people via his cock. At the same time, that same need made him want get away from his parents more than ever.

"There," said a voice inside his head, and to his surprise he found himself pointing towards a nearby basketball court, where a young guy was shooting hoops by himself. Max noticed a group of young men walking off in the distance, whom Max assumed to be the guy’s friends. Presumably the guy had decided to stay a little longer and shoot a few hoops by himself before heading home.

Max found himself walking over to the guy, who had not yet noticed him. “Hey,” said Max casually, when the guy looked up. “Hey,” replied the guy, “what’s up?” Max found himself facing a tall, thin, olive-skinned young man with short, spiky dark hair. He was wearing long, loose, basketball shorts that hung below his knees. What little of his legs could be seen were thin and covered in dark hair, and Max thought he caught a glimpse of a sizable bulge moving around under the loose shorts.

Max held up his hands, indicating for the guy to pass him the ball. “What am I doing?” Max thought to himself. “I don’t know how to shoot hoops.” Whenever Max had tried to dribble a ball it always got away from him, and Kevin would take the ball and move in circles around him. Max had eventually given up on even trying, and was content to sit on the side of the driveway watching Kevin shoot hoops as the two of them talked.

And yet, upon being tossed the ball, Max began to dribble around the other guy, first right, then left, then a feint back to the right, then shooting the ball and making a perfect basket. They continued to play, both boys scoring a respectable number of times. Max suspected that he could have played better if he’d watched the other guy’s movements more carefully, but he kept getting distracted by the bulge swinging around in the other boy’s shorts. The other guy, whose name was Ryan, knew he could have played better if he’d worn underwear that day, rather than letting his junk swing around freely—a great feeling during more casual moments, but not so much when doing a lot of twisting, turning, running, and jumping—but was pleased to see that it had the desired effect of capturing the new guy’s attention. (He’d been trying to get the attention of his friend Brad’s cousin, Rob, who was visiting town, but after Brad and Rob left, he’d stayed behind disappointed. Now it looked like he might get some action tonight after all.)

After about an hour of one-on-one, the Ryan held up his hands. “OK, OK, I’m beat,” he said. “Good game, though, good game.”

“Thanks,” said Max.

“I’m Ryan.”

“Hey Ryan,” replied Max, “I’m Kevin.” ("Why did I say that?" wondered Max to himself.)

“Nice to meet you, Kevin,” said Ryan. “Well, uh…it’s starting to get dark. I’d better be getting home,” Ryan hesitated. “How about you? Which way are you going?”

“Whichever way you are,” replied Max, with a sly grin. Max felt almost as if someone else was smiling with his face. (“What am I saying?” he wondered.)

“Cool,” replied Ryan, with a twinkle in his eye. “This way.”

Max found himself following Ryan back towards the center of town, the setting sun casting long shadows in front of them, as if they were following their own shadows away from the light and into the darkness of an unknown future. Neither spoke, but occasionally one of them would glance at the other, such glances followed by a smirk or a short nervous laugh. Ryan was wondering how to get into Max’s pants. In a way, Max was wondering the same thing, but not in the way Ryan imagined. Ryan was thinking having sex with Max; Max was thinking about how good it would feel to slurp Ryan down his cock and into his aching balls, finally satisfying the hunger that had been slowly growing for weeks.

When they came to a dark alley, Ryan paused for a moment and looked back at Max. “This way,” he said, turning into the alley.

“He lives down an alley?” Max thought naively to himself. “Maybe it’s just a shortcut.” But as soon as he stepped into the alley, Ryan grabbed him by his jacket, pulled him behind a stack of crates, and kissed him passionately.

Too startled to respond, Max just stood there and let himself be kissed. Ryan pulled back and looked at him questioningly. “Uh…yeah, OK,” Max smiled nervously, getting over his initial surprise. Ryan smiled back and kissed him again, a little more slowly and gently this time, and Max tentatively started kissing him back. Max began to grow more confident that Ryan was going to be the first true victim of his cock (he still thought of Kevin as his best friend, not as his victim) and found himself happily excited at the thought, the way any other guy would be happily excited at the realization that he was about to have sex. But as eagerly as he anticipated getting Ryan down into his balls, he had not yet figured out exactly how he was going to do it. The last time he’d done this Kevin had inadvertently worked himself most of the way into Max’s cock, thinking it was a bizarre sexual experience and not realizing until it was far too late that he was being eaten alive.

Several minutes of kissing and caressing led to Ryan slowly kneeling before Max and reaching for Max’s belt buckle. Max tensed up a bit, just as nervous as any teenage boy about to have what was only his second sexual encounter. Upon getting Max’s pants down, Ryan was rewarded with the sight of a massive cock that hung down to the shy boy’s knees in a semi-erect state. “I knew it!” Ryan thought to himself. As soon as his saw “Kevin” he thought he spotted a large bulge moving around underneath the loose khaki pants he was wearing. Ryan was used to having his own cock worshiped, but had long been eager to do a little worshiping himself. Little did he know that “Kevin” was making a deliberate effort to hold most of his cock in his body, rather than letting it drop down to its full length, lest Ryan freak out and run away before Max could figure out how to subdue the young basketball player and stuff him inside his cock.

Ryan leaned forward and eagerly took Max’s thick member inside his mouth, swallowing more of it than Max would have thought possible. Max leaned back against the alley wall, allowing himself a few moments to enjoy his first blowjob, before trying to figure out how to stuff Ryan inside.

But Max could only hold back his growing erection for so long, and soon Ryan was having more and more difficulty opening his mouth wide enough to swallow any more than the head of Max’s continually growing cock. After a while, Ryan began to choke even on that, and backed off to catch his breath. Without even opening his eyes--a fatal mistake--Ryan changed his technique to kissing and licking the head of Max’s cock, and soon focused on licking up the precum that had begun to flow from Max’s peehole. At first Ryan just stuck the tip of his tongue in the hole, but the more he licked, the looser Max’s hole became and the deeper Ryan could stick his tongue. At first Ryan just thought he’d had the good fortune to find one of those rare guys who could stuff things into their urethras--he’d seen “cock-stuffing” videos on the internet of guys inserting all kinds of objects into their dicks, including fingers, small dildos, and even smaller guys’ cocks. The dick he was sucking was sure was big enough on the outside that it made sense that it would also be big on the inside. But as he felt Max’s peehole begin to stretch over his lips, Ryan sensed that something was not right and began to back off.

"Now, do it now!" said an urgent voice in Max’s head. Unsure of what to do but obeying the urgent command in his mind, Max made a clumsy attempt to grab Ryan’s head with his cock, but hesitated halfway through the attempt and only managed a loose grip on Ryan’s face. Ryan jerked back reflexively upon having his entire face “kissed” the other guy’s enormous peehole, and found to his surprise that his face was stuck by strong suction. “What the fuck?!?” yelled Ryan as he began to twist and turn his face from side to side in an effort to break free.

"Quick, pull him in!" said the voice in Max’s head. Max felt his long-dormant predatory instincts beginning to rise, and lunged at Ryan with his cock like a snake striking at prey, and felt the sudden satisfaction of the other boy’s entire head popping inside the tip of his cock. Max couldn’t get over how weird it felt, having another guy’s head jammed inside his dick. Although he had once before had an entire person inside of him, it was still an unfamiliar and very strange sensation. He couldn’t help thinking that it ought to hurt, having something so large inside what was normally a small, tight, narrow space. It seemed to him that stretching his peehole out like that ought to at least sting a little, but in fact he felt nothing but exquisite pleasure. “Ah-ah-ahhh…” he gasped, getting used to the sensation.

At that moment, Ryan, who had been momentarily stunned, began twisting his head from side to side in an effort to break free. “Oh…ohhh…oh, yeah…” said Max, delighted by Ryan’s short spiking hair tickling the inside of his peehole. Precum began to flow as if his mouth were watering, and Max’s cock began to swallow reflexively as it dropped out of his body to its full length, and continued to thicken towards its full girth. “Oh, god, that’s so good!” Ryan grabbed Max’s cock on either side and tried to pull his head free, but all his tugging and pulling only served to masturbate Max’s now python-sized dick. “Ohhh…that’s nice,” Max cooed, as if offering words of encouragement to a lover who had found an especially pleasing technique for jacking him off.

Ryan’s hands moved to the head of Max’s pre-cum dripping cock and tried to push it off, but they just slipped along the outside of Max’s cock head (which felt to Max like his cockhead were being stroked with a delightfully slick lube), so Ryan moved his hands closer to the center, on either side of his neck. With the next push, both arms slipped into Max’s cock and Ryan found himself buried in to the shoulders--not what Ryan had intended at all. “Uh!” grunted Max at the sudden invasion of Ryan’s arms into his cock.

At this point, Max felt the cloth of Ryan’s shirt beginning to enter his peehole, soaking up precum in the process, which he did not find pleasant. Looking down and seeing the problem, Max reached down and grabbed Ryan’s shirt, and began ripping it open. “Let’s get this off of you,” he said softly, as if helping a lover get undressed. After a few more tugs, Ryan’s shirt ripped down the middle and Max tossed it off to the side. Max then scooped up some of the pre that was oozing from his cock, and began rubbing it over Ryan’s shoulders and back, lubing him up for the rest of his journey. Ryan tried to thrash from side to side, bending at his waist, in a futile effort to get away from Max’s groping hands and sucking cock. With that stimulation, Max’s cock swallowed again, and pulled Ryan in past the shoulders.

As his sweaty, hairy armpits entered Max’s cock, Max got a good taste of Ryan for the first time—the salty, briny, slightly sour flavor of a young athlete that Max found himself savoring. He never thought he’d enjoy the taste of another guy’s sweaty armpits, but there it was, and there was no point in denying it. He hated to admit it, but Ryan tasted even better than Kevin had. (Somehow he knew that Kevin wouldn’t like that. "Screw you," he could almost hear Kevin’s indignant response.)

Ryan obliged Max’s hunger by continuing to struggle, inadvertently drilling himself deeper into Max’s cock. Soon he was in up to his hips and Max reached down to rip off Ryan’s basketball shorts--no underwear beneath--and revealed a firm, rounded, slightly hairy ass. "Oh, I’ve got to taste that," said the voice in Max’s mind, and even as he was wondering why he would think such a thing, he found himself bending over to lick and nip at the boy’s firm buttocks, before burying his face between them and rimming the young athlete’s hole. Ryan stopped struggling for a moment, surprised by this new and unexpected sensation, only to begin squirming again in reluctant pleasure at the sensation of having his ass rimmed. But soon Max’s urethra began to stretch over the top of Ryan’s ass, and Max felt the base of Ryan’s now-erect cock pressing against the bottom of his peehole. Max moved one of his hands, which had been supporting Ryan by the front of his firm, meaty thighs, to explore the boy’s throbbing erection.

"Quick, let’s taste it," said an eager voice in Max’s mind. “How am I supposed to do that?” wondered Max. “He’s facing the wrong way.” "Turn him around," said the voice, so Max grabbed each of Ryan’s thighs and began to twist the boy around, delightfully stimulating the interior of his cock. Once faced with Ryan’s impressive endowment, Max stared at it for a moment unsure of what to do, having never sucked another guy’s dick before, let alone one of Ryan’s size. He stroked the boy’s junk a few times, from his fuzzy balls to the tip of his dick, then made up his mind and took the boy’s cock into his mouth.

Poor Ryan was dizzy with confusion at this point. One moment he’s giving a blowjob to a hot, shy, well-hung guy who seemed to have no idea how sexy he was, then he’s being swallowed head first by what seemed to be the other guy’s dick, which should have been impossible. After a few minutes of panicked struggle, during which he could only think, “What the fuck is going on?!?” and “This can’t be happening!” he suddenly felt a new sensation that he couldn’t immediately process, until he realized that his ass was being rimmed. Even though he knew that a Bad Thing was happening to him, he found himself responding to the stimulation and growing aroused. He tried to suppress the pleasure and focus on getting himself free of his tight, fleshy prison, but found that he couldn’t ignore the delightful sensations coming from his sensitive hole, and soon found himself squirming with pleasure and unable to concentrate on trying to free himself. Suddenly, the rimjob ended and he felt his junk being groped, then his whole body was being twisted around. No longer sure of what was up and what was down, he noticed that his dick was being sucked, and he felt his dick respond by becoming painfully hard. What was worse, part of him was thinking “Enjoy it while you can.” He felt a guilty sense of self-betrayal at that, because he had an uneasy feeling that when it was over, he wasn’t going to like what came next.

After a couple of minutes of sucking Ryan’s dick, during which he had to resist the urge to swallow Ryan further down his cock, Max felt his balls spasm impatiently as if saying “fill me up already.” Max stopped sucking and stood up. Looking down at the lower half of Ryan’s body hanging outside of his dick, Max realized that if he pulled Ryan in now, the poor boy’s erect cock would be bent downward. It was so hard he was afraid it might actually break, so he reached down and tucked the tip of the boy’s dick into his peehole, and held it flat against the boy’s belly with one hand as he began to pull him the rest of the way in. As Ryan felt his dick entering the hot, wet, tight confines of Max’s cock, he instinctively humped back at it, just as Kevin--the real Kevin--had done before him. At that, Max felt a thrill of pleasure run along his dick, into his belly, and down into his balls, and began squeezing Ryan’s ass with his cock to encourage him along. Although he had enjoyed the sensations of his victim’s previous struggles, he also felt a certain sense of satisfaction that Ryan was getting into the experience, either not knowing or not caring that he was going to him doom.

Shortly after his ass disappeared completely into Max’s cock, Ryan began to shudder in orgasm, and Max felt the other boy’s cum spurting into his cock. Although Max’s cock was already filled with his own pre-cum—which he couldn’t really taste any more than he could taste the saliva in his mouth--he noticed that he could taste the distinctly bitter, alkaline, and slightly metallic flavor of Ryan’s cum as it filled his cock. With a bit of regret, he realized that he had failed to notice the taste of his best friend’s cum when he had devoured Kevin a month ago. ("Jerk," said the voice in his head. "You’re not going to get another chance.")

To Max’s surprise, Ryan didn’t stop humping, nor did he resume struggling. He had no way of knowing that Ryan was one of those guys who always stayed hard after cumming, and who would just keep going until he had at least two or even three more orgasms. Some part of Ryan felt that he was making a terrible mistake--that he should be fighting for his life--but for Ryan, having only one orgasm was like having an appetizer--it only made him hungry for more. He was determined to cum at least one more time before it was too late.

So to Max’s surprise and delight, Ryan kept humping his way deeper into Max's enormous dick. “Oh, Ryan, you beauty!” thought Max, his breath coming in excited gasps, as the two of them worked together, humping and squeezing, to send Ryan to his ultimate fate inside Max’s balls. Ryan twisted and turned so excitedly that he even managed to turn himself around so that he was once again facing downward, and Max felt every glorious inch of Ryan’s big member stroking along the inside of his cock. He stroked alongside the bottom of his dick until he found the bulge of Ryan’s thick rod pushing out against the sensitive flesh. Max grabbed Ryan’s meat through the underside of his own cock and gave it an affectionate squeeze. He continued to squeeze and tug at the other boy’s cock through the underside of his own penis, while simultaneously using the throat-like muscles of his cock to gulp the boy down further. As Ryan’s hips reached the base of Max’s cock, his head and upper body already moving into Max’s left testicle, his whole body shuddered again, and Max tasted another flood savory cum as the young athlete came inside him for a second time.

Max watched with awe as Ryan’s wriggling feet disappeared into the tip of his penis, and felt his own orgasm starting to build. With the largest part of Ryan’s body already in his left testicle, the boy’s hips and legs quickly followed, and soon his whole body was curled up inside Max’s enormously extended gonad.

This was the part Max had most been looking forward to. By the time he had gotten to this point with Kevin, he was so drunk with pleasure that he wasn’t paying much conscious attention to the experience, and he hadn’t really followed what was happening inside his body once the boy was in his balls. All he knew was that one moment he had a squirming boy in his balls, then a liquid which he almost immediately ejaculated all over the room. This time, he planned to pay attention to what was happening.

Ryan was moving around inside of him a lot more than Kevin had done, for which Max was grateful, as every bit of movement within him sent a surge of pleasure through his body that had him on the edge of cumming. Ryan seemed to be trying to accomplish something. Was he trying to get out? Max began rubbing his testicle, amazed that he was able to feel Ryan’s wriggling form beneath his own flesh, and tried to understand what was going on inside of his body. Eventually he realized that since Ryan had gone in head first, the poor boy was upside down—he was trying to turn himself around! Maybe he was just trying to get comfortable, or maybe he was preparing for an attempt to escape. Either way, Max was sure enjoying Ryan’s efforts.

Ryan eventually managed to maneuver his body into an upright position, but if he was planning to try to escape, he didn’t get the chance. Just as Max felt the hair on Ryan’s head tickling the top of his ball from the inside, and his feet pressing down at the bottom, Max felt his testicle contract around the boy, and the juices beginning to flow. Ryan clearly sensed something too; after tensing up for a moment, he really began to squirm, clearly experiencing something intense. Max couldn’t tell if Ryan was feeling pleasure or pain--or both--but his own pleasure increased exponentially as he felt his own orgasm approaching. Then Ryan seemed to reach some kind of climax of his own--he became very still for a moment, then his whole body spasmed one, two, three times--then whoosh, Max felt Ryan’s body disintegrate in an instant, and felt as if a hot, vital fluid was surging through his entire body. The sensation triggered his own orgasm, and Max began to shoot gallons of Ryan-cum up through his dick and all over the alley.

“What a waste,” said Max a moment later, looking around at the mess he’d made. He felt Ryan deserved better than to end up splattered all over a dingy old alley. He scooped up the cum dripping down the outside of his cock and began slurping the warm goo off his hands. He had grown quite fond of Ryan in the short time they had known each other, and he wanted to keep as much the boy with him as possible. Then, as he had previously done with Kevin, he began suckling at the end of his own dick, going as far as to stick his face inside his own piss slit, lapping up the last remains of Ryan as they oozed out.

Temporarily sated for the second time in his life, Max stuffed his shrinking cock and balls into his khakis, took one last look at the cum-drenched alley, and headed home in the dark.
CalfskinSmack
New to the forum

Postby LucifersChef » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:05 pm

Those stories are wow! Awesome and hot and incredible. You really need to get yourself a gallery!
]
LucifersChef
Participator

Postby CalfskinSmack » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:43 am

LucifersChef wrote:Those stories are wow! Awesome and hot and incredible. You really need to get yourself a gallery!

Thanks, darlin'. I thought about getting a gallery, but I don't know if I will ever write any more stories. These two were written during a period of inspiration in late December 2014. I had ideas for a whole series of stories about Max...I did write a third story, but I wasn't satisfied with it and never posted it anywhere. After that the creative juices stopped flowing and I never attempted to write the other stories I had in mind.
CalfskinSmack
New to the forum

Postby boomer91 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:40 am

I would LOVE you to do more. You write so well, such good detail, and I love Max knowing he's doing the 'wrong' thing but going on with it anyway
boomer91
Been posting for a bit

Postby CalfskinSmack » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:22 pm

boomer91 wrote:I would LOVE you to do more. You write so well, such good detail, and I love Max knowing he's doing the 'wrong' thing but going on with it anyway

Thanks, boomer. I would like to write more stories, but I haven't had a burst of inspiration like I did when I wrote these two. I actually did write a third story about Max voring his first college roommate, but I was never happy with how it came out and never "published" it. I tried to write the victim as unwilling prey--I know Max would get a sick, guilty thrill taking someone who was truly struggling, and I know a lot of people would like to read such a story--but I couldn't come up with a scenario that I found plausible. (I know "plausible" is a strange word to use with regard to stories about guys using their dicks to swallow other people whole and alive.) I also know that a lot of people would be turned off and disappointed by such a story. I think part of the appeal of these two stories is that Max's victims are so overwhelmed by the eroticism of the moment that they become semi-willing victims.

So I lost my focus/direction with the Max stories, and the inspiration dried up and vanished like Max's cum. Since then, all the stories were lost when my hard drive crashed. Fortunately, I was able to retrieve these two stories from the site where they were originally posted.
CalfskinSmack
New to the forum

Postby Thibs » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:29 pm

Very hot and very well written. Really glad you posted them and I hope you find the mood to continue at some point. :D
Thibs
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kooshmeister » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:08 am

Oh, wow, that was kickass! :D
Dr. Viper Hungers!
Kooshmeister
Participator

Postby EvangelineSkypaw » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:57 pm

Mnnnmhh~~
Affectionate nomming is so cute~! <3
EvangelineSkypaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby Graphite » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:13 am

Damn this story needs more exposure.
So hot!
Graphite
Been posting for a bit

Postby CalfskinSmack » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:50 am

Graphite wrote:Damn this story needs more exposure.
So hot!

Thanks, Graphite! It's very gratifying for me to get your response, since the story was very much inspired by "Bobbing for Tommy" and your other works. A few months ago Herc1995 and I were chatting about how I would love for someone (hint, hint) to illustrate this scene:

Kevin's left leg wasn't in as deep as the right, and was still slightly bent at the knee, so his legs worked something like a speculum, prying open Max's urethra so that Kevin could see inside all the way down to his left ankle. His legs were slimy with Max's semi-opaque precum, the hairs stuck to the skin, and more precum was pooled between his legs. Kevin was momentarily fascinated by the sight, then came to his senses and resumed his efforts to pull his legs out.

A few months ago I found a photograph that pretty closely matches my imagination of Kevin sitting in a chair at the edge of the bed, which someone could use as a reference if they wanted to try to illustrate the scene.

I would, of course, be very, very happy if an artist were inspired to draw any scene(s) from my stories; the scene above is just one of my personal favorites--it's always the first image that comes to mind when I think of the Max/Kevin sleepover story. But I'd be curious to hear from others what their favorite moments were. What "scene(s)" can they visualize most clearly? What moments made the biggest impression?

Thanks again, Graphite. It was wonderful to hear from you.
CalfskinSmack
New to the forum

Postby bucky47 » Sat May 19, 2018 12:38 am

:-D
bucky47
New to the forum

Postby wizkid17 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:13 am

Definitely seconding that recommendation for a gallery. Good stuff. I want to see more.
wizkid17
New to the forum

Postby Serithma » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:29 pm

Rarely like M/M, but this was great!
Serithma
New to the forum

Postby Narkotic » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:17 am

CalfskinSmack, I suppose it's a year and a half too late, but I seriously recommend getting a gallery. This is some really good stuff and I would like to see more from you
Narkotic
Been posting for a bit

Postby DarkestShadow150 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:32 am

OMG, this is the best cv story I have ever read, I really hope there will be more lie this in the future
Open for a quick message if you ever want to chat
DarkestShadow150
New to the forum

Return to Cockvore