If CV/CTF Were Possible in Real Life, Would You Try It?

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: If CV/CTF Were Possible in Real Life, Would You Try It?

Postby Amorous » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:54 am

gr8fzy1 wrote:If it's completely reverseable, yeah, I'd try them. Either taking a friend and making him my cock, or having myself transformed. Making him MY Penis and then having him safely gobble up a couple of his friends down into his balls? Yes please. :p

Or just go crazy and get turned into a sentient penis that waddles around and gobbles up people and transforms them into penises as well inside him before releasing them. Become a living CTF factory. >:)

It would be my DREAM to be gobbled up by a cock transformed friend, even for an extended period of time (besides I can just eat the cum inside their balls if I get hungry, right?). Also I would willing enter that "factory"~.
Amorous
Been posting for a bit

Postby gr8fzy1 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:18 am

Amotiger wrote:It would be my DREAM to be gobbled up by a cock transformed friend, even for an extended period of time (besides I can just eat the cum inside their balls if I get hungry, right?). Also I would willing enter that "factory"~.

Hehehe, you sound fun...got any friends that can come along on the "Factory Tour"? >:) :gulp:
Seeing is deceiving, EATING is believing!
gr8fzy1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Amorous » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:29 am

gr8fzy1 wrote:Hehehe, you sound fun...got any friends that can come along on the "Factory Tour"? >:) :gulp:

I'm sure I have at least one friend that'd be happy to join along, it'd be nice to get a live viewing of the "factory" at work making what it does before I could possibly participate too~.
Amorous
Been posting for a bit

Postby slug01 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:07 am

Now are we talking more sentient mobile penises or just a whole lot of cocks on the ground. Either way I'm game.
slug01
Participator

Postby Amorous » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:16 am

slug01 wrote:Now are we talking more sentient mobile penises or just a whole lot of cocks on the ground. Either way I'm game.

I assume sentient mobile penises, although, I would prefer to be attached to someone rather than just on my own. =P
Amorous
Been posting for a bit

Postby gr8fzy1 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:43 pm

slug01 wrote:Now are we talking more sentient mobile penises or just a whole lot of cocks on the ground. Either way I'm game.

Hehehe, the first part of my reply was about penis attached to people. Personally I prefer mobile sentient dicks, but I'm willing to do attached ones too. :p

The CTF Factory was a living mobile dong that creates more living mobile dongs out of people. Side effect of my mobile dick factory is if the person gobbled up is male, then their OWN penis comes to life and becomes a brother/protector of the newly transformed man. :p I'd have to think about what happens to a woman that get's devoured...maybe a cock with a cunny between the balls. who knows. :p
gr8fzy1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Amorous » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:11 pm

gr8fzy1 wrote:Hehehe, the first part of my reply was about penis attached to people. Personally I prefer mobile sentient dicks, but I'm willing to do attached ones too. :p

The CTF Factory was a living mobile dong that creates more living mobile dongs out of people. Side effect of my mobile dick factory is if the person gobbled up is male, then their OWN penis comes to life and becomes a brother/protector of the newly transformed man. :p I'd have to think about what happens to a woman that get's devoured...maybe a cock with a cunny between the balls. who knows. :p

So wait, if one goes into the factory, only their dick turns sentient? Or does the person still physically turn into a cock, or does both happen for like double hungry dicks?
Amorous
Been posting for a bit

Postby gr8fzy1 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:52 am

Amotiger wrote:So wait, if one goes into the factory, only their dick turns sentient? Or does the person still physically turn into a cock, or does both happen for like double hungry dicks?

Got it right there. :p They separate and get released. or can stay inside as long as they want to cuddle with newcomers as they begin THEIR transformations.
Last edited by gr8fzy1 on Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gr8fzy1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Amorous » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:16 am

gr8fzy1 wrote:Got it right there. :p They separate and get released. or can stay inside as long as they want to cuddle with newcomers as they begin THEIR transformations.

Ooooo, I like the idea of being cuddled as a cock~!
Amorous
Been posting for a bit

Postby gr8fzy1 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:29 am

Amotiger wrote:Ooooo, I like the idea of being cuddled as a cock~!

<3<3<3
gr8fzy1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Amorous » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:38 am

gr8fzy1 wrote:<3<3<3

And perhaps a little more then being just cuddled~.
Amorous
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nooguy » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:41 pm

Have to admit it's rather nice seeing so many share in such a delightfully lewd act. I'll admit I myself wouldn't be so much for the fully mobile aspect, but sentience or awareness would still be nice. Give tending to morning wood all that more intimate company if your friend's there to pulse and throb for you at your touch. Then again knowing a few of my friends they'd likely wake me up more than once.~<3
url]
Nooguy
???

Postby Amorous » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:31 am

Nooguy wrote:Have to admit it's rather nice seeing so many share in such a delightfully lewd act. I'll admit I myself wouldn't be so much for the fully mobile aspect, but sentience or awareness would still be nice. Give tending to morning wood all that more intimate company if your friend's there to pulse and throb for you at your touch. Then again knowing a few of my friends they'd likely wake me up more than once.~<3

Yeah being honest, if it were permanent, I wouldn't want to go mobile, I'd be MUCH more willing to be the cock of someone else. Like I know a couple of my friend's would love to have a cock but unfortunately don't have that luxury, and if cock transformation were real, I'd be willing to be theirs in a heartbeat, I'd love to be able to feel them stroking my cock body every night~.
Amorous
Been posting for a bit

Postby gr8fzy1 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:33 am

Hehehe, I will admit that my tastes are really strange. Been dreaming of living private parts since childhood, and CV/CTF just went naturally with it. I love the idea of having someone as my dick, but I can't stand the thought of them loosing their freedom. I love them too much. That's why they are often free standing mobile members or at least detacheable from their "host".
gr8fzy1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Amorous » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:10 am

gr8fzy1 wrote:Hehehe, I will admit that my tastes are really strange. Been dreaming of living private parts since childhood, and CV/CTF just went naturally with it. I love the idea of having someone as my dick, but I can't stand the thought of them loosing their freedom. I love them too much. That's why they are often free standing mobile members or at least detacheable from their "host".

To be honest, I've gotten to a point where I love CTF so much that wouldn't mind permanently being a cock or losing my freedom. As long as I get to be closer with one I love (and I'm still sentient, perhaps host and my thoughts can be heard by each other), I'm happy. I'm hoping it can become a reality one day, let's just all hope that someone really kinky becomes a scientist and makes it happen.
Amorous
Been posting for a bit

Postby ShadesofBlack » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:40 pm

Nooguy wrote:Oh I can easily see being able to devour another down my cock as well as transforming another into my cock as a major pleasure of mine and something I'd avidly do as much as possible given the chance! I've always found the incredible intimacy of the act something that could be an amazing evolution in a very close relationship with another. Honestly I think I'd lean a bit more toward cock transformation because just the thought of having another you care deeply about so close to you all the time, so welcoming to just grope, squeeze, stroke, and caress is just too delightful to not fantasize about. I mean hell I can easily see myself just relaxing about casually stroking my half hard cock that was once a very close friend, knowing they're deriving incredible pleasure from it as much as I am, and I can safely say I'd be having a LOT of alone time with such. Heck just playing with my new cock would be something I'd do for hours upon hours. Actually enacting such a thing as cock transformation, it'd more than likely be something I'd indulge with close friends if approached by them rather than something I'd bring up seeing as they're ultimately the ones forgoing their body for a different life, albeit incredibly pleasurable. For the subject of cock vore, well that's something I'd likely do with less of a view of intense intimacy as cock transformation, something I'd more readily do with strangers in a spur of the moment sorta thing with the idea that I'd be not only giving myself pleasure, but also the friend I'd merged with my cock as well. That being said, if it was possible, I'd be quite happy to keep a friend or two snuggled away in my balls free of 'rent' for the night if they wanted.

Overall both acts seem to be something incredible to share with a very close friend, making said relationship all the closer even, and something both parties could come to enjoy immensely. The only downside I could see is running out of friends who share such a passion, but well at least they'd be in a better place throbbing between my legs the way I see it. ~<3

Nooguy, you wrote how I would feel about the intimacy of these things so beautifully, I just have to let you say it for me.

Now for myself, provided it was permanent, it would need to be completely consensual and also accepted in the world. Like, whoever was merging with my genitals, their friends and family would need to be able to know and be happy for them. And I would definitely be the pred for this. And for any of this, my wife would absolutely have to okay it! But I would love the idea of taking a close friend and making them an intimate "toy" for us to play with together.

Alternatively, provided it was temporary, yes, I would absolutely want to try CTF on a friend or lover. Or my wife, first just the two of us, and then maybe also involving some others to help play with her afterward. Realistically, I'm not sure how that would play out, because we are not to a point IRL where we'd be comfortable involving others that directly in our relationship. But I feel we'd both be tempted to, given the fantastical nature of this opportunity. I would also absolutely love to let her CTF me, and feel what it's like to have a penis. Either way, the power-play of it would definitely appeal to us, as long as it was not permanent. It would be a delicious way to dominantly either share a friend with my wife, or share her with a friend.

I would only permanently absorb my wife and move on to find new romance in complete fantasy, honestly. Or by accident. But it would be a delicious fantasy!
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Amorous » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:18 am

ShadesofBlack wrote:Nooguy, you wrote how I would feel about the intimacy of these things so beautifully, I just have to let you say it for me.

Now for myself, provided it was permanent, it would need to be completely consensual and also accepted in the world. Like, whoever was merging with my genitals, their friends and family would need to be able to know and be happy for them. And I would definitely be the pred for this. And for any of this, my wife would absolutely have to okay it! But I would love the idea of taking a close friend and making them an intimate "toy" for us to play with together.

Alternatively, provided it was temporary, yes, I would absolutely want to try CTF on a friend or lover. Or my wife, first just the two of us, and then maybe also involving some others to help play with her afterward. Realistically, I'm not sure how that would play out, because we are not to a point IRL where we'd be comfortable involving others that directly in our relationship. But I feel we'd both be tempted to, given the fantastical nature of this opportunity. I would also absolutely love to let her CTF me, and feel what it's like to have a penis. Either way, the power-play of it would definitely appeal to us, as long as it was not permanent. It would be a delicious way to dominantly either share a friend with my wife, or share her with a friend.

I would only permanently absorb my wife and move on to find new romance in complete fantasy, honestly. Or by accident. But it would be a delicious fantasy!

It really sounds nice knowing someone personal who has the same kinks like that, like to have at least a friend who I could fantasize about CTF with, even about each other sounds amazing. And don't even get me started on how much I'd love to be cock transformed and then get used on and be inside another friend, feeling their tongue wrap around me until I burst, gosh I need that~.
Amorous
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nooguy » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:41 am

Nooguy, you wrote how I would feel about the intimacy of these things so beautifully, I just have to let you say it for me.

Well what can I say? I'm a shameless, passionate believer in both the salacious pleasures of the body and intimacy....okay mostly the former bit.
url]
Nooguy
???

Postby Thagrahn » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:42 am

Non-fatal CV and being able to proportional shrink someone to 1/8th their height, is a big fantasy of mine.

Your lover or lovers have the day off, but you have to work. Just shrinking them to carry in a pocket could work for most days at most jobs, but the option to CV them and have them packed away secretly while you work is just so tempting.

Have 2 lovers that also love each other? Why not let them ride and make out in your balls?
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Deigo » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:52 am

I would indeed try it if it were possible. Its already such a sensitive thing, the very thought of something stretching its way into it only make me want it more:3
Deigo
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Cockvore