External Cum Digestion?

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

External Cum Digestion?

Postby Randomness » Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:47 pm

Not sure if anybody else has been super into this idea lately but: predators cum on a prey and they just /melt/. Wonder if there is more of this material out there? Perhaps a nice untapped niche!~
Randomness
Participator

Re: External Cum Digestion?

Postby ig00r » Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:46 pm

This story by ryanshowseason3 contains a H/M scene - there are probably some more on this site:
https://aryion.com/g4/view/421179
ig00r
Been posting for a bit

Postby Belloc » Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:31 pm

YO, yes yes yes. This right here needs more love. A pred dousing a prey in a thick facial and then they just dissolve into the bed face-first. It is fantastic stuff!
Belloc
Somewhat familiar

Postby Noxyoursox » Fri Apr 29, 2022 6:08 pm

Hmm. I think Modeseven (formerly Nitro Titan) has done some stuff like that (they do a lot of rare/niche fetishes).
Noxyoursox
Participator

Postby notitthrowaway » Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:49 pm

I think a few of ShiningPoodle's stories have that, like this one: https://aryion.com/g4/view/765100
notitthrowaway
Been posting for a bit

Postby Houyo » Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:49 am

I love this stuff, I've thought about it a lot but never see it much. I always liked the idea of like a horror movie pred leaving cum puddles around that people end up slipping in before melting (like a sexy version of Alien's acid blood). Or one person starting to melt and begging another person for help before they splatter on the other person, dooming them too. Like a space crew trying to get off a derelict ship while avoiding the cum splattered everywhere.

Another idea I like is like special attacks in video games, but instead... You know, cum. Like instead of a fire blast you shoot a cum blast at somebody and as the dust settles they've already melted out of their clothes. Just BAM, gone kinda stuff.
Houyo
???

Postby TheKawaiiCommie » Sat Apr 30, 2022 2:41 am

It's a fun idea. I'm always pleasantly surprised when good eternal digestion material of any sort pops up.
TheKawaiiCommie
Somewhat familiar

Postby CVLVR » Sun May 01, 2022 1:15 am

Here's a Reddit story with a take on this idea: https://www.reddit.com/r/CockVore/comme ... d_magical/
CVLVR
Been posting for a bit

Postby KittyBoi » Mon May 16, 2022 1:18 pm

Ive done some stuff with this idea and I have no doubt, with your help, that I'll do even more. https://aryion.com/g4/view/781247
It's not hard to be greedy... a little bit of overindulgence goes a very long way.

Feel free to support me: https://subscribestar.adult/kittyboi
KittyBoi
Somewhat familiar

Postby TSaPA » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:49 am

Only if the cock slurps back up the cum-digested prey
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Postby Myaacu » Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:45 pm

Uru's work has a lot of this although it tends to be gory.

It might not be happening in this Modeseven pic, but it's my headcanon at least. https://aryion.com/g4/view/254998
And one more: https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post& ... id=5371719
I've seen more around, but I can't think of any at the moment and it's hard to search for.
Myaacu
New to the forum

Postby IncubusJester » Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:28 am

I absolutely love the soft explosive cum transformation version of this. That is, the pred fucks the prey until they cumvert and splatter.

It’s how demons work most of the time in the fic I’m wanting to get done, where they pound their prey until their spiritual defenses weaken enough and the pump enough demonic energy into them until they finally explode in a violent mindshattering orgasm, and then either leaving them as a barely sentient afterglow-addled puddle or almost immediately sucking them back into their penis to travel through the prostate(where some demons brand the victim’s soul) and sending them to the balls to be stored or further processed depending on the demon. With the scrotum having obvious face(s) pressing outward with varying expressions of bliss or despair. Like, succubi and incubi would store and absorb cummified slavesouls to be used repeatedly as eternally respawning orgasm fodder or turn them into lesser demonic servants while weaker pred demons might need to digest their victims until only the core of their soul in cum form is left to be shot out as a stain somewhere, where they are either bound forever by a bit of invested power or left to eventually slip into hell to join countless other such victims in a vast ocean of cummified soulfaces with barely a microscopic hope of ever being anything else ever again.

I also really love the idea of some sort of scifi futa and/or femboy society using external cum transformation as a form of warfare or sport. Like bioengineered dildo grenades that spurt transformative semen that causes contacted people to be overwhelmed with lust, go full hypercock or have body parts turn into cocks or just break out in cocks that eventually cum violently until they use up the victim’s entire body and the whole thing bursts into cum. And then there’s the possibility of some versions of that causing a chain reaction. And I also love the idea of sex toys being used as weapons in those scenarios, like stealthy ninja types trying to shove a cumformation dildo up an opponent and leaving them writhing and doomed.

And along the scifi dystopia lines, I also like the idea of some bottom-shamey kinkworld where bottoms/clone-slaves/etc only have a limited number of anal stimulation induced orgasms before they end up bursting with their final ultimate orgasm. Sometimes its just how they’re made(clone-slaves), sometimes it’s something that bottoms can become vulnerable to because of things like ball theft.

I’m actually glad to see this topic here because I’ve been so worried whether or not this sort of thing would be welcome in the cock vote tag, at least with the demon example. :)
IncubusJester
Been posting for a bit

Postby Houyo » Tue May 02, 2023 10:11 am

Gotta say I REALLY like the demon themed stuff in the above post. All of it is pretty thoroughly my jam.
Houyo
???

Return to Cockvore