Anyone know the artist

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Anyone know the artist

Postby Panther » Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:12 pm

looking for the artist. haven't had much luck
Attachments
Obaa_AV_1.png
Obaa_AV_2.png
Panther
New to the forum

Re: Anyone know the artist

Postby pervside380 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:36 pm

Someone made a thread for this comic
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=57762
pervside380
Somewhat familiar

Postby Panther » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:40 am

thanks bud
Panther
New to the forum

Postby casuallurker » Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:03 pm

cool.
"I listen 2 the stories, oh u tell so well. I cherish every word u said along the way, but now, i kno all u did was help me see." -Lajon Witherspoon
casuallurker
---

Postby HyperActiveOCD » Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:07 pm

kiyoshi2431 Hard to find his gallerys but if you do look for them there are no gallerys with all his work you either have to scroll through his twitter or 3rd party japan site for twitter good luck :d
HyperActiveOCD
New to the forum

Postby casuallurker » Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:49 pm

if she doesn't stop fighting her, her shoulders are gonna dislocate. :lol:
"I listen 2 the stories, oh u tell so well. I cherish every word u said along the way, but now, i kno all u did was help me see." -Lajon Witherspoon
casuallurker
---

Return to Analvore