female centaur (centauress) anal vore story writing

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

female centaur (centauress) anal vore story writing

Postby PrimeLvl37 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:21 am

I don't know about everyone else but I find that there isn't a whole lot of anal vore stories involving centauress (a female centaur for those who don't know what a centauress is), I generally don't know why, they are among one of the perfect monsters/creatures species that can easily swallow things with their backsides and have easily the most reason to do so because they can't really pleasure themselves because they can't reach all the way to the back of their horse half of their bodies and need something or someone else to give them pleasure, I have seen one or two of accidental anal vore stories and seen some were the centaur's partner (can't remember if they were willing or not) round up pleasuring the centaur's anus a bit too much and the centaur wants more of the feeling and decides to pull them into her bowels to keep them as some sort of Butt plug, but there really isn't a lot and I have checked both the writing section and the interactive section of this site and I have checked a lot of other websites and still haven't seen anymore than 5 or 6 on those sites and that is not including stuff that was already on another website, I mean I have seen stories were a lamia (or Naga I both can't tell the difference and remember exactly which one it was) anal vores others, so why not centaurs? I find it a bit strange does anyone else?
PrimeLvl37
Been posting for a bit

Re: female centaur (centauress) anal vore story writing

Postby JaredTheCat » Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:15 am

You know, I'd be interested in stories like that, honestly.
To live is to die, to eat is to digest, and to sing is to entertain.
JaredTheCat
Heavy user

Postby knux » Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:08 pm

Centauress are fucken hot too so hell ya we'd all be down
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PrimeLvl37 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:54 am

JaredTheCat wrote:You know, I'd be interested in stories like that, honestly.

Like what? the centauress accidentally anal voring (I think that is how you spell it) her partner because she is getting a lot of pleasure from them, if so here is a link leading to a interactive on writing.com to that https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1249098-AnimeVoreGTSGTShrinkUnbirthAnalVore/map/1552222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222221222 (if you need to you can easily make a free account on the website.) For the other one I can't remember at this time where I saw it I'll have a look when I have a lot more time.

knux wrote:Centauress are fucken hot too so hell ya we'd all be down

Yeah I agree with you and I find stories that involving them accidentally anal vore someone because the centauress or the other person wasn't paying attention to what is around them and then the centauress has at least three options, option 1: pulled them all the way to their stomachs and digest them, option 2: try and push them out and hope they are understanding it was an accident (if it was the centauress fault if it was the other person's fault then hope it wasn't on purpose) option 3: keep the person for a while and enjoy them like they are a butt plug that was made for a centauress (unless it is a child who got lost then the centauress may only keep them until the centauress finds one of the child's parents or until they find some sort of local authority to give the child to them after explaining what had happened for the child to round up in the centauress bowels.) I find these hot because this means that the centauress's butt is that big it can easily swallow something enough that the centauress has to choose between those options on what to do next.
PrimeLvl37
Been posting for a bit

Postby knux » Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:07 pm

PrimeLvl37 wrote:
JaredTheCat wrote:You know, I'd be interested in stories like that, honestly.

Like what? the centauress accidentally anal voring (I think that is how you spell it) her partner because she is getting a lot of pleasure from them, if so here is a link leading to a interactive on writing.com to that https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1249098-AnimeVoreGTSGTShrinkUnbirthAnalVore/map/1552222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222221222 (if you need to you can easily make a free account on the website.) For the other one I can't remember at this time where I saw it I'll have a look when I have a lot more time.

knux wrote:Centauress are fucken hot too so hell ya we'd all be down

Yeah I agree with you and I find stories that involving them accidentally anal vore someone because the centauress or the other person wasn't paying attention to what is around them and then the centauress has at least three options, option 1: pulled them all the way to their stomachs and digest them, option 2: try and push them out and hope they are understanding it was an accident (if it was the centauress fault if it was the other person's fault then hope it wasn't on purpose) option 3: keep the person for a while and enjoy them like they are a butt plug that was made for a centauress (unless it is a child who got lost then the centauress may only keep them until the centauress finds one of the child's parents or until they find some sort of local authority to give the child to them after explaining what had happened for the child to round up in the centauress bowels.) I find these hot because this means that the centauress's butt is that big it can easily swallow something enough that the centauress has to choose between those options on what to do next.

I'd say option 3 would be best living butt plugs should be a thing.
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ReptileKing23 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:12 am

Thiss'll likely be an unpopular opinion but anal vore is bloody disgusting. Female centaurs ARE hot though!
ReptileKing23
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hansony » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:53 pm

ReptileKing23 wrote:Thiss'll likely be an unpopular opinion but anal vore is bloody disgusting. Female centaurs ARE hot though!

Yeah going to the analvore section of the forum to comment about your dislike for analvore is not exactly going to be a popular thing...
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby lakai » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:54 am

I wrote a story featuring Korra visiting a stinky centaur island, and it's as filthy as you'd expect. https://aryion.com/g4/view/435084
lakai
Been posting for a bit

Postby PrimeLvl37 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:33 am

Yes I remember reading that I found it good.
PrimeLvl37
Been posting for a bit

Postby draconik » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:53 am

There was that one doujinshi...
https://nhentai.net/g/292614/27/
draconik
New to the forum

Return to Analvore