Soft Anal Vore Explicit Fantasm anyone have similar ones?

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Soft Anal Vore Explicit Fantasm anyone have similar ones?

Postby Lordoomer » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:37 am

1008# 1920 boul souvenir pitoune chinoise!
I wish that a beautiful , eternally young witch (twenties) women did, in order, the following 7 steps to me:

Step 1. Cursed me with a curse she can cast once every day by farting a pink cloud shaped like a heart. Any male human who's not in love will be entranced
and be drawn toward the cloud to try and smell it. Breathing any amount of Pink Heart Cloud will shrink any male human to 3/4 of the size he was when it happened.
This curse is permanent and can be used more than once on the same person, but can only happens once per day.

Step 2. Quickly grabbed me(by the hair if I was cursed less than 7 times or by the torso otherwise) and and used her now bigger muscles to
shove my face/head/whole body in her boobs, pussy or in her clean, tight and virgin little butt hole, depending on which
part of my body fits better in her holes by testing all combinations repeatedly, but for some reasons she will always end up trying
to shove me in her asshole head first near the end of each hour.

Step 3. Farted a noisy one in my face(Farted out my head or whole body if I was small enough) while laughing, giggling and mocking me softly.

Step 4. Gently attempted to breast-feed me before playfully wiping her vaginal secretions with my face/head/body after which she will forcefully
sits on me, aiming for my (nose/head/body) with her rectal cavity's bullseye, then she will begin twerking in that position(bounce her butt)
while putting a little more weight on my face/head/body one little butt hop at a time, slowly but surely shoving me deeper and deeper inside
the darkness of her anus. Once I'd be deep enough to her liking, she would then give herself a very intense and prolonged orgasm while my
face, head or whole body will be stuck in the depth of her butt. At the peak of her orgasm, she will almost always shit and will always fart
on me while yelling wildly her pleasure to the stars in the night sky.

Step 5a. Farted a juicy one in my face while holding my hairs to keep my nose and mouth jammed in her asshole,after which she will wash, rince and dry me up
gently. Once this step was completed 5 times, I'll be around 43cm tall and Step 5a will becomes Step 5b. Go to step 6.

Step 5b. Pooped out some liquid shit with tiny turds in it at the same time as shitting out my head or whole body, then pooped more almost liquid shit on me with a
juicy exploding fart that started a thick and constant night soil jet, then, after laughing at me and mocking me copiously, she will wash, rince and dry
me up gently before warming me up affectionately between her perfectly round and firm boobs. Then she would pretend to shove me in her pussy jokingly but just
brushes my face on it teasingly after wich she will then tell me in her own word that I'm just a piece of shit and a little turd and that
therefore, my rightful place is at the bottom of her anus, really really far in the depth of her tight, clean and otherwise virgin little butthole. She will then
proceed with the business of inserting me into her asshole, feet first this time, so that I can witness from the first rank my new life as a turd. She will then
only let my head protudes from her asshole, but everytime she squeezes a bit her ass for a reason or another, like when she walks or sit down, it drags me a bit
deeper in her ass and my head become surrounded with her butthole an all I can say is:HMMmmmhHMHmmmhMMhmhhhh.... And she'll be like: What did you say? I can't hear
you, yell louder. Butt I'll only be able to emit some gurgling noise:HMMMMMMHHMMMMM..HMMMMmmmHMMMHMHMHMHHHHMMMMMMmmmmmm...HMMMMM... as she tighens a bit her rim aroud
my head and face. She will then tell me: I almost understood something this time, say it again louder so that I can hear you better.
ME: HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmm....
Then she'll be like: Yell louder...louder...louder...LOUDER!
Me:HHHMMMMMMMMMMM...gasp...HHHHHMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!.
After a couple hours of this, she will suddenly attain orgasm and say:
aaaaahhhHHH!!!!!!!!... AWwwwww, thank you for yelling like this little turd, I don't really give a shit about what you have to say but the small vibrations in my butt
were arousing so I faked wanting to hear what you kept yelling for hours. As I about to speak...

Step 6. She will then suddenly draw me out of her ass, hold me in front of her eyes and slowly form a diabolical smile on her visage before exploding into an hysterical burst
of laughter. The more time I was cursed the smaller I get and the more intense, prolonged and hysterical the demented laughters becomes. Past cycle the 13, I'll be
around 4.4cm tall and the demented laughters will now be out of control and not stop for another 5-10 minutes after cycle 30 will be completed.

Step 7. Repeat steps 1 to 6 until I become too small to be seen with the naked eye at cycle 30, at which point she will loose track of me as I fall in a tiny cavity
somewhere between her anal walls and anus.

*The 30th Cursed-Fart-of-Pink-Heart-Shaped-Cloud-of-Male-Shrinking is one that I cannot dodge or escape by any means since I'll litterally be inside that
fart when it happens with a loud, juicy, and shitty fart noise. That one will send me to the next world: The Forbidden Dimension of Fantasmal Eternity
which will be explored in another post, another day.(or night)
Lordoomer
New to the forum

Return to Analvore