LF New Dolittle Dragon scene

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

LF New Dolittle Dragon scene

Postby zaneofbane » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:07 pm

So apparently RDJ shoves his arm up a dragon's butt in this movie... Can't seem to find the clip... >.> *Cough* *Cough*

Anyone seen the movie? (Apparently it's a steaming pile of crap.) If so, is that scene any good?
zaneofbane
Participator

Re: LF New Dolittle Dragon scene

Postby luke4smith » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:27 pm

died a hero now fisting dragons
luke4smith
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gutswimmer » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:46 pm

From my POV, the scene is the only good part of the film. He starts by removing the various indigestible human remains from (her?) colon, before the dragon rips a full 6 or 7 second fart in his face. In a PG HOLLYWOOD CHILDREN'S FILM.
Gutswimmer
Somewhat familiar

Postby randomentity777 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:28 pm

Gutswimmer wrote:From my POV, the scene is the only good part of the film. He starts by removing the various indigestible human remains from (her?) colon, before the dragon rips a full 6 or 7 second fart in his face. In a PG HOLLYWOOD CHILDREN'S FILM.

That is a very vivid description. I probably won't see this movie as it could spoil the image of this scene that I am forming in my head.
You're probably wondering where I got this tan
randomentity777
Been posting for a bit

Postby zaneofbane » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:14 pm

Apparently he also goes down on a squirrel...
zaneofbane
Participator

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:56 pm

Imma see it cause I've always been a fan of Doctor Dolittle. Never read any of the books so I didn't know there was a DRAGON in the lore of the books or movies or show, but that sounds hilarious.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby dxcfv » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:22 pm

Gutswimmer wrote:From my POV, the scene is the only good part of the film. He starts by removing the various indigestible human remains from (her?) colon, before the dragon rips a full 6 or 7 second fart in his face. In a PG HOLLYWOOD CHILDREN'S FILM.

The funniest part of this is you are actually being legit
dxcfv
New to the forum

Postby dxcfv » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:54 pm

Alright, found the farting part

https://www.youtube.com/embed/eLWS-wVT9wE
dxcfv
New to the forum

Return to Analvore