Mary & Troy

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Mary & Troy

Postby Andris » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:42 am

I'm trying to write a book featuring a great deal of AV, but with enough story, action, drama, and twists to justify a lengthy saga. It's called Mary & Troy. There are about 70 pages done so far. Eventually I plan to post the complete edited tale in its entirety, but for now it's broken up into chapters.

It's in folders on my page if anyone would like to read it. After a decade of lurking and occasional posts, I felt it was finally time to make my own humble contribution to the community.
Andris
Somewhat familiar

Re: Mary & Troy

Postby aztecax » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:00 pm

umm im trying to write some of that kind too, but with a sect or cult of witches with powers of shrinking people, the "problem" is that they need to swallos some people in their anus to recharge their magic powers. I fail in the begining, im thinking the victims would be a family in their vacations, and they will themselves involve in this with another few people. The "high witch" capture his son and they go to rescue him, meanwhile one by one the other people (all shrinked) are being swallowed by the others witches ass. The end? Dark, obvioulsy XD
aztecax
Been posting for a bit

Postby knux » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:42 pm

both sound good if I find the time I'd like to check em out ...don't get discouraged I belive in yas ;)
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Andris » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:14 am

It sounds like a good plot, I look forward to reading it!
Andris
Somewhat familiar

Postby Andris » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:04 am

Does anyone have requests or feedback regarding the 'novel'?

I'm starting to have writers block.
Andris
Somewhat familiar

Return to Analvore