The Hamster - An Anal Vore story

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

The Hamster - An Anal Vore story

Postby Reneth » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:58 am

Hi! I've been lurking here for a long time, but I've just started recently writing. I don't yet have a gallery, my request hasn't been processed, but I really wanted to share one of my stories to get feedback asap. This is inspired greatly by AlisaBlueBird's work.

warning: feral prey, anal vore, very light scat

Spoiler: show
The Hamster

Amaya stared intently at the creature.

It was a small, Syrian gold hamster. It had soft, orange fur, black and beady eyes, and a twitching nose with whiskers to match. It was currently sitting nestled in paper bedding in the corner of its small, white plastic cage, grooming itself by brushing its tiny hands over it's face.

Amaya had purchased the little guy about two weeks ago. She had to say that he was a cute little feller. Especially when he'd gingerly take the treats she'd offer him and stuff then all in his cheeks.

Slowly and cautiously, Amaya lifted up the cage door and reached inside, slowly stroking the top of the small being's head. It didn't really react.

It was very soft.

Amaya withdrew her hand and bit her lip.

The truth of the matter was that she didn't really want a pet. When she walked into the pet store that evening, two weeks ago, she had, er... Other plans in mind.

When she came home, however, she felt guilty. So, incredibly guilty. It was just so... Cute. And small. And helpless. She put the hamster in a box and ran back to the store to buy it the cheapest cage she could find, some bedding, a water bottle, food, treats--all the damn pet supplies.

So now, she had a pet hamster, she guessed.

Except she could still feel her loins dampen whenever she glanced over at it.

Look... She knew it was weird. But it was hot. And she knew it seemed unorthodox, but she also knew it was possible. She had spent lots of time researching "gerbilling," the act of stuffing a gerbil up your ass.

So, she had been taking preparations:

A week ago, she started trying to tame the hamster. It was incredibly skittish when she first got him, but now he had seemed to mellowed down. She also bought a PVC pipe. It was pretty narrow, but... It was small enough for her anus to stretch around it. And it was big enough for the hamster.

Five days ago, she went to the dollar store. She bought one of those twisty balloon kits for kids. She discarded the balloons and kept the small air pump that came with them. Hamsters could go 30 seconds tops without air, but if she kept replenishing that, then....

Yesterday, she clipped the little critter's claws. It was a pretty tedious process. Turns out that hamsters don't like staying still for long. She had to be especially careful of cutting JUST the claw, not the quick or finger. She didn't want to hurt him. She managed to succeed after an hour or so.

Today, she had washed her bedsheets and made her bed nicely. She turned off the lights and lit some unscented candles to set the mood... Even if what was going to happen wasn't exactly romantic. She had carried the small cage to her bedroom, where it was now resting at the floor of the Eastern wall.

Everything was prepared. Except for her psyche.

Looking back at the hamster, she gulped. She really didn't want to hurt this thing, let alone kill it. But the thought of it wriggling around inside her ass was too alluring to ignore. It was now or never.

Amaya closed the door. Even though she lived alone, it made her feel more secure. She slowly stripped herself of her clothing. She took off her shirt and pants revealing a matching set of a black lace bra and pair of panties. She tossed the clothing aside and undid her bra, revealing a bouncy, perky set of C-cups. After that, she hooked her fingers around her panties and slowly dragged them down her legs, tossing those aside, too.

She wasn't one go be vain, but... She did like her ass. It was large, round, and firm. Between the two mounds was a perky little asshole, slightly tan in color and pulsating.

Curiously, she reached down before her hands and touched her vagina.

Yup. She was really, really wet. Soaking, even.

She resisted the urge to start touching herself and withdrew her hand. She undid the hamster cage door and withdrew the little animal. She could feel it's heartrate spike, but it refrained from wriggling around too much in her grasp. It occured to her, in this moment, that the hamster didn't have a name.

Jeffery? No, that didn't really fit. Miles? Meh... Wait, was this hamster even a boy?

She inspected it briefly but couldn't come to a decision answer.

She decided to leave him unnamed. That way, in case he, uh, didn't make it, he...

She cleared her mind of those thoughts.

She set the hamster on the bed next to her. It began crawling around until she reached over to her bedstand and produced a piece of cereal--a Cheerio. She handed it to the hamster who began nibbling on it immediately.

She reached over again and grabbed a handful of the cereal, plopping the pile next to the hamster to keep it preoccupied, calm, and still.

While the hamster was busy gorging itself, Amaya got to work. She laid on her back reached her hands between her legs. With one hand, she parted the huge globes that obscured her anus. With the other, she inserted her index finger into her soaking vagina a couple of times to get it lubed up before slowly snaking it into her tight anus.

"Mmm..." Amaya quietly hummed as her anus spread to accept her finger. She rowed it in and out like a dildo a couple of times before introducing another finger.

And another.

And another.

Amaya's anus was spread over the diameters for all of her fingers now, save for her thumb. She glanced over to the hamster at her right, happy to see it as still munching on Cheerios.

She took a gulp before reaching over to her bedstand and grabbing the PVC pipe.

She took it in one hand, flush in the face, and slowly inserted the cold metal tubing inside her anus. Her asshole, already warned up, took only a little bit of convincing before it spread around the PVC pipe's edge. She shoved it deeper--about one inch, so that the hamster couldn't easily escape.

She took a deep breath. She was ready. But at the same time, she wasn't.

She glanced over at the little hamster and grabbed it with shaking hands. It started squirming in her grasp.

"Shh... It's okay little guy," Amaya assured him. In reality, she was more trying to assure herself. "I'm not going to let you get hurt. You're just gonna... Go inside..."

She slowly positioned the hamster over the PVC pipe. She angled its head downwards into the tube.

"I'll make sure you're okay. I promise," she said.

It was now or never. She let go of the hamster, sending it sliding slowly down the pipe.

Her breathing rate spiked. She didn't feel it yet.

A minute passed. She still didn't feel it. It must've been somewhere in the middle of the pipe.

Another minute passed. She decided she was going to tap on the pipe--gently, of course--to "encourage" it to explore her ass.

She flicked the top of the pipe.

Nothing happened. A minute passed, so she--oh God nevermind there it was.

She felt the hamster crawl out of the tube and into her ass. In a moment of panic and euphoria, she yanked out the tubing, sealing the small hamster inside her bowels, and screamed out in pleasure.

She tossed the PVC pipe to the side as her body rippled and twitched in pleasure. It was like nothing she had ever experienced. The soft fur felt AMAZING against the walls of her anus, and the hamster wriggled about energetically, crawling up and down and back and forth through her asshole.

She bit her lip and brought her hand down to her clitoris, grinding her lower body against her hand and panting in pleasure. She did this for about 20 seconds, almost already reaching climax, but--

Then she remembered. The thing inside of her needed air.

"Shit shit shit," Amaya whispered, reaching over to her night stand. She felt around, but couldn't find the pump.

"God damn it," she swore once again, sitting up to search for it. Her change in position sent the hamster within her tumbling into a new position, restoring it's vigor and energy. She cried out a moan.

She searched more and more, but couldn't find it. The hamster started to stop moving. She looked on the ground. There it was, the pump. She grabbed it and shoved the tip up her anus without care, rapidly pumping air into her bowels, causing her tummy to slightly inflate.

The hamster had stopped moving.

She stopped pumping, tears welling in her eyes. She fucking killed it, didn't she? She was too horny and she utterly disregar--

...Nevermind. It started squirming again.

Amaya gave out another cry of pleasure as the cool outside air reinvigorated it with energy. It started scampering up and down her anus, squirming and wriggling around, its fur and whiskers and little hands brushing up and massaging against every nook and cranny of her insides. Amaya began masturbating again, this time making sure to pump the balloon pump every ten seconds or so.

"Ohhhhh," she moaned again, her eyeballs rolling back into her head. She started fingering her vagina rapidly, it making squelching sounds as she put her fingers in and out and in and out.

"My God!" She yelled, squeezing her eyes shut from pleasure. She rapidly traced circled around her clitoris with her index and middle fingers. She was /so close./ She continued masturbating, but it wasn't enough.

Desperate times called for desperate measures. In her horny state of mind, she removed the air pump and plunged all four of her fingers into her anus.

"Get in there!" She pleaded, shoving the hamster further and further up her bowels as she fingered her anus. "Deeper! Please!"

She fingered her anus over and over and over with her left hand as she rapidly fiddled with her clitoris with her right, pausing every few moments to buck her hips with pleasure, further yanking the hamster back further into her ass.

The buildup was torturous, but she finally gave out one loud cry of pleasure as she squirted and orgasmed, her juices leaking into the bed. She splayed out, back against her mattress, basking in the afterglow of her orgasm.

Ten seconds passed, spent panting alone with her toes curled and her eyes shut.

She felt sleepy. Maybe she would just drift off...

The hamster wriggled once more. Fucking hell, she almost forgot about it.

In a state of panic, she sat up on her bed and reached her hands behind her, spreading her cheeks and asshole and probing within her anus for the lost toy.

Not toy, she reminded herself. Living being that was stuck in her anus.

No matter how deep she plunged her fingers into her anus, she couldn't feel the hamster--not its fur or its legs or it's whiskers--nothing

"Shit shit shit shit shit," she repeated, a panicked mantra. She eventually got into a squatting position in some vague attempt to get him out. She spread her anus wide with both hands, and began pushing, as she did whenever she uses the toilet.

Her anal muscles rippled and strained. She felt the faintly-wriggling hamster near closer and closer to her exit before, with one big push, her hamster plopped onto the bed, its fur slick with her juices.

"Oh God, I'm so sorry," Amaya said to the hamster, disgusted with her actions. She almost killed the damn thing. She resolved to never, EVER, do this again.

She grabbed the hamster and put it back in it's cage. It immediately went to the water bottle and drank for an entire minute or two before beginning to clean itself up. It brushed it's little hands over it's face repeatedly, licking itself clean of sexual juices and specks of fecal matter.

Amaya apologetically placed a pile of treats inside its cage.

She almost killed it. She was so horny that she almost killed it.

From now on, no hamsters would ever be put up her ass. They're just too fragile. It almost suffocated

She sat down on her bed, the sheets damp from her juices. She laid down and closed her eyes.

Hey... Fish don't need air, she thought.
Reneth
New to the forum

Re: The Hamster - An Anal Vore story

Postby soline » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:47 am

Well this is just wonderful!
Very nice writing, and very much reminiscent of Alisa's style! Well done and I'm certainly hoping to see more of Amaya!

That last line is just wonderful.
soline
---

Postby Reneth » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:02 pm

:D I don't know if there's a specific way to reply to people, but thanks so much! Your words are very kind and encouraging :)
Reneth
New to the forum

Postby bebopy » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:48 pm

I hope Buddhism is right, I'd love to be reincarnated as hamster.
bebopy
Participator

Postby night22 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:14 am

Hey man this was really well written! Keep it up.
night22
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby lolocs » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:07 am

This is really well done! I love that she genuinely cares for the hamster and makes sure it's okay. If you started making more stories like this I'd be very happy. c: (Maaaaaybe one where she trains the hamster to go in willingly? That would make my day :B)
lolocs
New to the forum

Postby Reneth » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:27 pm

Thanks for all of your compliments! :D

(I wish I were the hamster too sihfsdoifhsoidf)

Lolocs, I will DEFINITELY keep that in mind for a later installment ;)
Reneth
New to the forum

Postby delet256h296 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:40 am

Wow, this is really good! I really like what you've done with Amaya being so concerned for the hamster. Nice change of pace compared to most stories that I read. I can't wait to see more!
delet256h296
New to the forum

Postby Andris » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:03 am

I agree, this is fine writing. Very good use of internal emotional dialogue to create immersion for the reader.
Andris
Somewhat familiar

Postby Trebortron3 » Wed May 08, 2019 5:12 am

Only just found this now, but it's absolutely brilliant! I see you've written a few more since this one, so I'm off to explore those! :D
Trebortron3
Participator

Postby armedndangerous » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:02 am

you should check out https://aryion.com/g4/user/AlisaBlueBird , you'll find some kinship there
armedndangerous
Been posting for a bit

Return to Analvore