Old story I miss

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Old story I miss

Postby Defaultuser123 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:39 pm

A while ago, I remember reading a story about a mini giantess who comes to visit an old friend. She ends up eating her dog and daughter before leaving to eat more people. If anyone knows what happened to it, or has a downloaded copy, let me know.
Defaultuser123
New to the forum

Re: Old story I miss

Postby Defaultuser123 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:07 pm

I was about to make a post about this, but I guess I completely forgot I already made one. I've searched like crazy to find it but still nothing. I hope someone knows what story I'm talking about.
Defaultuser123
New to the forum

Postby Factao » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:14 pm

It's sound like a Old friend visit or a friend visit from JackNoName. Something about a red head mini giantess with an humongus ass that end up shoving a little girl up her ass, only to shat her undigested body on front of her mother while burrying her toilet with crap. I think it got wiped out (like half of his voress world) by the restriction on underage character. If you somehow manage to find it, I would be glad if you shared it.

Good lock on your quest.
Factao
New to the forum

Postby Defaultuser123 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:07 pm

Thanks for your help. That was the exact story. It's not likely I'll be able to find it but I appreciate your optimism.
Defaultuser123
New to the forum

Postby SpokleArt » Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:05 am

I'm looking for it too, been looking for it since the last purge before he bounced. I hope he's OK whatever he's doing, but bummed he wiped all his stories. I'll share if I ever get it.
SpokleArt
New to the forum

Return to Analvore