After AV Activities

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

After AV Activities

Postby Andris » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:06 pm

Philosophical question.

What do you do *after* AVing someone? Do you brag? Torment them? Just go get on with your day?

I need recommended activities please. Genius and ingenuity are encouraged.

Full size
Micro
Giantess
F/M
F/F
M/M
Etc.
Andris
Somewhat familiar

Re: After AV Activities

Postby Ignoreme79 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:26 pm

Ohh i got it, go to the gym! Gives you both a hard workout and just the idea of having someone in you squirming while you get ideas for new "interesting" workouts sounds like a lot of fun. hope that's inventive enough
Ignoreme79
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tyslan03 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:44 pm

Philosophical question?

Contemplate the morality of shoving another person, regardless of size, up your ass. Can you really convince yourself that it has fulfilled a practical need or did you just do it for the feelings of pleasure and superiority that accompany subjecting another person to your will. What about moral consequences? How would you explain your actions to God? Of course, the existence of God has never been proven so maybe it is a moot point. Maybe what is right and wrong are determined by society and the law makers. But if that is the case, then what is right and wrong, good and evil, has been known to swing drastically with the passing of time. Even if your actions are heinously criminal now, in a hundred years they may be accepted as the norm. In the end you'll be left with a hollow feeling, partially because you've passed the remains of the victim of your before mentioned anal vore, but mostly because you've come to the conclusion that you live in a godless world where right and wrong are in constant flux and mean very little in the face of time.

Personally, I'd leave philosophy out and just taunt and demean my victim for as long as they're conscious, making sure they know exactly what's about to happen to them. Then, I'd stay home, watch a movie, read a book, play a game, etc... until the process reached its natural end.
Tyslan03
Participator

Postby Ojikori » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:53 am

Hmm well suppose it depends on whether its fatal or not? I love the idea of predators talking down and taunting their prey. Letting know what is gonna happen to them. Being crass and enjoying the fact that a persons life was reduced down to nothing but a expendable sex toy etc.
Ojikori
Been posting for a bit

Postby Andris » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:00 pm

I love these responses. Especially the long philosophical exposition.

Mmm...keeping the ball rolling...

Working out is great...

Bike ride? Motorcycle? Sitting on speakers and turning the bass up?
Andris
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tyslan03 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:23 pm

For the hell of it, ask the victim if they had any regrets or last requests, then try to fulfill them before your body is done with them. Things like climb a mountain or go on a date with their crush.
Tyslan03
Participator

Postby TheDevilKira » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:10 am

M/F situation

Play with myself as they wriggle deeper, do squats, have another person give me a rimjob...the list goes on, lol
TheDevilKira
Somewhat familiar

Postby Andris » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:13 am

Sitting in a Jacuzzi reading a book. Imagine what that's like for the micro, heh.

Sitting on some speakers and turning the bass way up. With headphones on of course. That one is just mean.
Andris
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chozo » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:39 pm

Andris wrote:Sitting on some speakers and turning the bass way up. With headphones on of course. That one is just mean.

To make it even more mean, have the song be "Never Gonna Give You Up" by Rick Astley. :evil:
Chozo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jayezox » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:04 am

Brag about how much the prey enjoys it in there and take pride in having such a wonderful ass. If the prey denies it, tell him/her he/she secretly enjoys it whether it's true or not.
Jayezox
---

Postby Lbobl » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:08 pm

i would think that doing yoga with a full stomach is always the best post vore action.
Lbobl
New to the forum

Postby Hansony » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:53 pm

Your OP seem to suggest that you are only considering Dominant pred who intentionally did this and for digestion.
Is that correct interpretation or are we talking ANY sort of AV?
Cause for me it depends a lot on that setting.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Andris » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:54 pm

Digestion isn't necessary, but the question can apply to a predator regardless of whether or not it's you.

But for the sake of variety let's say any sort of AV. I try to be inclusive.
Andris
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cimche » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:17 pm

I’d be the one AVed, and I would be in ecstasy.
Cimche
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lbobl » Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:00 am

Kind of an ecletic idea but you could pump air or water up your ass to drown them, give them space, have a waterbed, etc.
Lbobl
New to the forum

Postby knux » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:13 pm

I always thought the idea of the pred masturbating till they cum a few times then rolling over and letting the desperate struggles coming from inside them ( in my head cannon from in there rectum) lul them to a blissful sleep with a few gentle sighs of contentment while muffled screams were just barely audible coming from inside them was an amazing idea... but thats just me... (the prey in this scenario) heh
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Doughnutz2000 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:03 pm

Some funky thoughts up in here. For me it's got to be same size Willing then Unwilling AV, fatal. So they lure the prey into going up their ass as a fun activity and when they ask to be let out the pred refuses and spends the day holding them hostage while, teasing them. She'd go about her daily routine, going to work as perhaps a secretary, taking the time to go to the ladies room in order to pleasure herself from the man's struggles. Maybe she goes for a cycle or for a run where every swing of her legs causes him to rub against her insides giving small pulses of pleasure. The Pred getting sexually satisfied is a big part for me :P In the world setting vore is a common occurance, but this is her long time boyfriend she anal vored so it's unexpected that she'd vore him, a big betrayal.
Unbirth and Anal Vore FTW
Doughnutz2000
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby M4st3r0fb41t » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:25 am

Male pred here.

Well, while taunting and so on is rather fun, I'm not a fan of fatal so usually my first action once I'm done is doing a status check on my prey. Are they breathing, are they conscious? If I'm worried at all for their safety they're heading right back out, no questions asked. But once they're safe....

Well, I'll admit, I'm gonna have some fun teasing them, regardless of if they were willing, unwilling, Macro, Micro, etc., the fact that they're in my ass is too juicy to pass up. Going on about my day casually is very fun, especially if they have to squirm for my attention. Casual conversations with willing prey are nice, depending on how they enjoy it some torment can be nice too. IF my prey are active enough, I might have to address the arousal they're welling up in me whether I want to or not, which is one of the rare ways I do enjoy losing the upper hand.

I guess that in the end, someone heading up my rear isn't too different than slipping them into my belly, but going into detail about the post vore action is always a rare treat.
Cringe is dead and I'm still vorny.
M4st3r0fb41t
Been posting for a bit

Postby Andris » Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:35 pm

I'm reawakening this thread with an idea from an unexpected source which I felt the need to share. We included it in a story recently.

Texting the prey because they have a tiny cell phone. Or use a headset to talk to them while they are inside.
Andris
Somewhat familiar

Postby cranberryknights1 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:10 am

Since I am big on the humiliation aspect of AV, a common thing I like to see the pred do after having just trapped someone up their ass is to head to the bathroom and take a victory dump on them. Keeping them inside but just subjecting them to being in their butt while they relieve themselves.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Next

Return to Analvore