Anal vore scenes in media?

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Anal vore scenes in media?

Postby HarryShark » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:44 pm

Does anyone know of any scenes from things such as video games, TV shows, movies, etc.? I'll share the few that I've found:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIUQw6ZZvsk&app=desktop
Elephant sits on kid- Madagascar 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW0gmGUN9Cs
Boy is shoved into a donkey's butt- Jane Austen's Mafia!
HarryShark
New to the forum

Re: Anal vore scenes in media?

Postby Shortpig » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:26 pm

One of the largest active threads in the General Vore Discussion portion of the forum covers just that. Take a look through everything in there, though it might take you a while.
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=457
Shortpig
Somewhat familiar

Postby HarryShark » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:45 pm

It's missing a bunch, there's plenty I know of but don't see there. This is hopefully a thread specifically for AV stuff ^^
HarryShark
New to the forum

Postby Chozo » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:41 am

Shortpig wrote:One of the largest active threads in the General Vore Discussion portion of the forum covers just that. Take a look through everything in there, though it might take you a while.
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=457

That thread is for regular vore. There should be a thread specifically for anal vore in media (not that there seems to be much in existence), so it was good that this thread was created.

I don't know of anything to suggest offhand, except there's the scene in Ace Ventura: Pet Detective where he comes out of the Rhino's butt, and you could play that in reverse to make it AV.
Chozo
Somewhat familiar

Postby brainstorm » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:24 am

theirs that scene terror at blood fart lake where killer, at the end of the movie is shoved cramed down sisters ass, she digests him then farts up his blood soaked bones.
brainstorm
???

Postby SunsetSteady » Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:23 pm

https://youtu.be/0gkRhS5WZ6Y starting at about 2:00 a dance instructor shoves a girl dancer up her ass as punishment for bad dancing. Its a parody of the show dance moms, i think.
I write those dang ol stories! Check it out at my userpage!
SunsetSteady
Been posting for a bit

Postby JoeAvamist » Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:25 pm

Good find! It's a struggle finding AV stuff in the main "Vore in Media" thread. The search bar only allows searches of 3+ characters and I don't have the time to search i believe almost 780+ (I haven't checked in a while) pages. BTW was there anything good in that film "Butt Boy"? I heard rumble about it but nothing came from it
JoeAvamist
New to the forum

Postby bebopy » Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:54 pm

Wow, I'm not into M/M, but that Butt Boy movie looks really highly rated, and looks like it'd be right up some people's alley. Even outside the fetish, it sounds like it'd be a funny movie.
bebopy
Participator

Postby Jayezox » Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:11 am

LouistheHelms wrote:https://youtu.be/0gkRhS5WZ6Y starting at about 2:00 a dance instructor shoves a girl dancer up her ass as punishment for bad dancing. Its a parody of the show dance moms, i think.

That was horrible and shouldn't exist.
Jayezox
---

Postby Lbobl » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:33 am

brainstorm wrote:theirs that scene terror at blood fart lake where killer, at the end of the movie is shoved cramed down sisters ass, she digests him then farts up his blood soaked bones.

This wasn't a joke. At 1:10:00 she starts talking about how she'll shove him up her ass and then they really do it. She even shits out his bones. There was whole sequence of him getting sucked up her ass, even a shot of his legs going past her anus ^^;
Lbobl
New to the forum

Postby 1dvsbastrd » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:01 am

Lbobl wrote:
brainstorm wrote:theirs that scene terror at blood fart lake where killer, at the end of the movie is shoved cramed down sisters ass, she digests him then farts up his blood soaked bones.

This wasn't a joke. At 1:10:00 she starts talking about how she'll shove him up her ass and then they really do it. She even shits out his bones. There was whole sequence of him getting sucked up her ass, even a shot of his legs going past her anus ^^;
Do you have a link?
1dvsbastrd
Somewhat familiar

Postby CuddleSlut » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:57 am

1dvsbastrd wrote:
Lbobl wrote:

Do you have a link?

Managed to track it down with a bit of Google-fu.

Rather gory, be warned. https://tubitv.com/movies/474399/terror ... _fart_lake
Play the latest release of Hell's Perversions, my demon, vore and transformation Twine game, here.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby TaffyTheGenie » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:51 am

The link show unavailable video now mew
TaffyTheGenie
New to the forum

Postby MissVanilla » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:27 pm

Well that was something.
MissVanilla
New to the forum

Postby 1dvsbastrd » Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:21 am

I just saw Butt Boy. You don't get to see anything, it's just implied.
1dvsbastrd
Somewhat familiar

Postby casuallurker » Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:11 am

LouistheHelms wrote:https://youtu.be/0gkRhS5WZ6Y starting at about 2:00 a dance instructor shoves a girl dancer up her ass as punishment for bad dancing. Its a parody of the show dance moms, i think.

que carajo, man. GODDAMN! 8O
"I listen 2 the stories, oh u tell so well. I cherish every word u said along the way, but now, i kno all u did was help me see." -Lajon Witherspoon
casuallurker
---

Postby brainstorm » Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:40 am

1dvsbastrd wrote:I just saw Butt Boy. You don't get to see anything, it's just implied.

I not suprised, alot live action stuff lately promises doesn't deliever lately, like scared show in actuality that or jsut don't want use effects probably due low ass budget, wish butt woman not guy though.
brainstorm
???

Postby vincefox » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:10 am

police academy when Lt Harris crashes a motorcycle and goes over the handlebars and flies into a horse's arse
vincefox
New to the forum

Postby crushxtreame » Sun May 31, 2020 6:55 am

TaffyTheGenie wrote:The link show unavailable video now mew

try http://123putlocker.pro/watch/ox0JVlde- ... -lake.html
crushxtreame
Participator

Postby PastarinoDongarino » Sun May 31, 2020 9:05 am

There was an episode of South Park where Mr. Slave (Mr. Garrison's teaching assistant) got into a whore-off with Paris Hilton, in which Mr. Slave vores her with his ass, as this thread implies lol.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W51BHdaoOg
PastarinoDongarino
New to the forum

Next

Return to Analvore