Prey or pred

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Prey or pred

Postby knux » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:35 am

Was just wondering is there actually any ppl out there who fantasize about AVing someone else? or is most everyone fantasizing about being AVed ?

I my self always fall in the Prey category what are you?
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Prey or pred

Postby Zolatul » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:58 pm

I personally mostly fall in the prey category as well, but I used to prefer pred, and still do in certain circumstances. So, I guess I could be called a switch when it comes to anal vore, or really mostly any form of vore that I'm interested in to begin with. ^^;
"Born in darkness, die in darkness..."
Creed of the... I dunno, just made it up. :P
Zolatul
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jayezox » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:31 pm

Prey, even more so with anal vore.
Jayezox
---

Postby crazylazy65 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:37 am

Prey when I'm feeling alone, but for actual lurid desire, pred.
crazylazy65
New to the forum

Postby puck5 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:49 am

Pred all the way. There's many actresses I would love to put out of work by sending all of them down into my gut.
puck5
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Borealis » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:12 am

I associate with observer and prey when it comes to AV.
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:25 am

puck5 wrote:Pred all the way. There's many actresses I would love to put out of work by sending all of them down into my gut.

Ditto but I prefer trapping them in my intestines, maybe somehow getting mpreg with them. That would be fun!
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15662 /RP preferences

Walk in the room and I know they all know man
If they don't know, put on a little show
Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby TheDevilKira » Mon May 15, 2017 6:25 am

Pred, nothing better than making a woman or man disappear up my ass just for the pure pleasure aspect of it
TheDevilKira
Somewhat familiar

Postby Snapper314 » Mon May 15, 2017 6:43 pm

Predator. Never Prey.

Or an Observer.
Snapper314
Somewhat familiar

Postby Andris » Wed May 17, 2017 1:48 pm

Predator, all the way.

If this was some thinly veiled attempt to find a partner, it's sneaky. Cute, but sneaky.

At the risk of being viciously trolled or harassed I'm now going to put on my mini skirt, grow to 120 feet tall or so, and get up on my soap box. =)

I've had endless philosophical debates on this topic with fellow macrophiles. And I've run into this question many times down the years. I suspect your real question is: "Are all predators secretly prey who occasionally put on the predator hat to scratch each another's itches?"

Yes, most of them are.

I suspect you're one of these people, fantasizing about meeting a partner who is *really* sincerely interested in shrinking you, toying with you, and storing you in her ass. Am I right?

If so then great. If not then I'm sure someone else reading this falls into that category, so my reply is for them.

In my experience prey are usually subs, and subs are usually pleasers. In their masochistic fantasies the predator *genuinely* enjoys doing raunchy domineering things to them. Not just pretending to as a favor. So if such a person can't truly exist it ruins the fantasy, and that's a depressing thought.

So if that was your question the answer is: Yes. We are real. But we are extremely rare. And we get mobbed by drooling micro AV otaku whenever we reveal ourselves. That quickly leads to harassment and burn out, so we have to be careful who we talk to.

Most of us keep a stable of partners who we play with exclusively because they react the way we fantasize about. Truth is, we have our pick of the herd.

If you want to know what's going on in our predator heads to see if it matches your "actual" fantasy, I can't speak for all of us. But generally it's about attention and feeling powerful. We like tormenting people, owning them, and keeping them trapped up our assess all day to humiliate them. Mentally degrading and putting them under our metaphorical spell until we become the center of their universe and they exist only to please us. It's a sexy powerful feeling. And a big ego boost.

Usually my answer elicits a big sigh of relief. Most tinies don't focus their fantasies on themselves. What captivates them isn't the idea of being trapped up my ass. It's the idea that I'm sincerely getting sexual satisfaction out of keeping them in there. And yes, I do.

Not just people I know well and exclusively favor. The idea of sticking a desperate unfulfilled micro I barely know up my rear for fun? Knowing it will secretly making their day?

Sure. As long as they're polite, well spoken, not boring, not pushy, don't try to eat up all my time, and don't make some weird attempt to manipulate our guilt me into it. I have no problem at all. Sounds like fun.

So yes, we are real.

Not to crush your hopes, but I'm taken.

*But* if there's a sucker born every minute there's definitely an aggressive pred who would be thrilled to keep you up her ass as a personal plaything minted every...day maybe? Don't lose hope. There will be more.

On a final note, most of us weren't born this way. We don't just wake up one day and go looking for the right forums. I found my fetish exploring sexuality on the internet during my late teenage years. I was initially leery of it but I meet a fun group of people who showered me with compliments and positive attention. They were all subs who occasionally moonlighted as preds to satisfy one another. They nurtured my inner tyrant until I had learned to like it for it's own sake. I realized I didn't like being prey that much (it's okay I guess). But roleplaying hot yoga with a tiny sub trapped in my colon whimpering and secretly slavering over me? Yes, that's a turn on.

Takers don't mold giantesses. If you're macrophile sub into AV and you just want to aggressively pester people into indulging your fantasy to get off, you are hurting the community.

Does my soapbox rant help anyone?
Andris
Somewhat familiar

Postby merlovinit » Thu May 18, 2017 6:17 pm

I think your spiel went over my head. :lol:

Anyways I'm definitely a pred when it comes to anal vore but I can always fantasize being a prey too. But I like having stuff go up my butt. The thought of it going all the way in and never coming out is even better. xD
merlovinit
Participator

Postby knux » Wed May 24, 2017 2:20 am

wasn't my intent but I understand ^^;
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby pacificship895 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:45 pm

Always prey
pacificship895
New to the forum

Postby Andris » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:10 am

Wow, haven't seen this one in a while. Good to see it lives.
Andris
Somewhat familiar

Postby luckyloomagu » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:59 am

Always pred, my favorite 'type' of vore is anal vore too, it's just really great
luckyloomagu
New to the forum

Postby knux » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:16 pm

luckyloomagu wrote:Always pred, my favorite 'type' of vore is anal vore too, it's just really great

well anyone that loves AV is more then welcome here :)
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Eznam » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:46 pm

Pred. Though I don't really fantasize about straight up full body insertion, it's usually more sitting on someone who is sitting, or just having someone's lower body inside me while I'm in bed on the computer and they're on their computer... really mundane stuff.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby bebopy » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:37 pm

Micro prey all the way, theres something masochistic about getting fed to a pretty ladies big ol booty, never to be seen again. I know that the reality is that it would be a truly unpleasant experience, it's gonna be warm, slimy, smelly, and cramped, all things I normally hate, being a claustrophobic germaphobe. But I feel like thats the point, and I love it.
bebopy
Participator

Postby shortprey20 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:06 pm

Andris, yes Andris that definitely helped! Thats a marvelous insight into a very small but important part of the community and it was refreshing to see that perspective. Thanks for the soapbox! *runs away with said soap box cackling maniacally*
shortprey20
Somewhat familiar

Postby Seelane » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:08 pm

Andris wrote:Predator, all the way.

If this was some thinly veiled attempt to find a partner, it's sneaky. Cute, but sneaky.

At the risk of being viciously trolled or harassed I'm now going to put on my mini skirt, grow to 120 feet tall or so, and get up on my soap box. =)

I've had endless philosophical debates on this topic with fellow macrophiles. And I've run into this question many times down the years. I suspect your real question is: "Are all predators secretly prey who occasionally put on the predator hat to scratch each another's itches?"

Yes, most of them are.

I suspect you're one of these people, fantasizing about meeting a partner who is *really* sincerely interested in shrinking you, toying with you, and storing you in her ass. Am I right?

If so then great. If not then I'm sure someone else reading this falls into that category, so my reply is for them.

In my experience prey are usually subs, and subs are usually pleasers. In their masochistic fantasies the predator *genuinely* enjoys doing raunchy domineering things to them. Not just pretending to as a favor. So if such a person can't truly exist it ruins the fantasy, and that's a depressing thought.

So if that was your question the answer is: Yes. We are real. But we are extremely rare. And we get mobbed by drooling micro AV otaku whenever we reveal ourselves. That quickly leads to harassment and burn out, so we have to be careful who we talk to.

Most of us keep a stable of partners who we play with exclusively because they react the way we fantasize about. Truth is, we have our pick of the herd.

If you want to know what's going on in our predator heads to see if it matches your "actual" fantasy, I can't speak for all of us. But generally it's about attention and feeling powerful. We like tormenting people, owning them, and keeping them trapped up our assess all day to humiliate them. Mentally degrading and putting them under our metaphorical spell until we become the center of their universe and they exist only to please us. It's a sexy powerful feeling. And a big ego boost.

Usually my answer elicits a big sigh of relief. Most tinies don't focus their fantasies on themselves. What captivates them isn't the idea of being trapped up my ass. It's the idea that I'm sincerely getting sexual satisfaction out of keeping them in there. And yes, I do.

Not just people I know well and exclusively favor. The idea of sticking a desperate unfulfilled micro I barely know up my rear for fun? Knowing it will secretly making their day?

Sure. As long as they're polite, well spoken, not boring, not pushy, don't try to eat up all my time, and don't make some weird attempt to manipulate our guilt me into it. I have no problem at all. Sounds like fun.

So yes, we are real.

Not to crush your hopes, but I'm taken.

*But* if there's a sucker born every minute there's definitely an aggressive pred who would be thrilled to keep you up her ass as a personal plaything minted every...day maybe? Don't lose hope. There will be more.

On a final note, most of us weren't born this way. We don't just wake up one day and go looking for the right forums. I found my fetish exploring sexuality on the internet during my late teenage years. I was initially leery of it but I meet a fun group of people who showered me with compliments and positive attention. They were all subs who occasionally moonlighted as preds to satisfy one another. They nurtured my inner tyrant until I had learned to like it for it's own sake. I realized I didn't like being prey that much (it's okay I guess). But roleplaying hot yoga with a tiny sub trapped in my colon whimpering and secretly slavering over me? Yes, that's a turn on.

Takers don't mold giantesses. If you're macrophile sub into AV and you just want to aggressively pester people into indulging your fantasy to get off, you are hurting the community.

Does my soapbox rant help anyone?

Nice insight, though it does raise a question. Would it be possible for a pred to be pred while not be into BDSM at the same time? I already know prey's that are not into it but never I have heard of a full pred not into BDSM. I am a prey and sometimes predator without being into bdsm but I always wondered the possibility of a pred only. Would the pleasure of it comes from if not from domination?
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Analvore