Inside View of an ass (WARNING - Male content)

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Inside View of an ass (WARNING - Male content)

Postby charlyfu » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:38 am

So today i found this video about a man inserting a gopro or a camera in his ass, and you get to look from the inside

http://partywank.com/video?id=2_ph5853e ... 525562c557

sorry if this is not appropriate content, please contact me me that i delete it.

sorry for my bad engrish.
charlyfu
New to the forum

Re: Inside View of an ass (WARNING - Male content)

Postby merlovinit » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:00 am

Wow, that's crazy! I'm not sure if I ever need to use that as a ref but I guess it's out there if I do. :P
merlovinit
Participator

Postby ExplosiveWaifu » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:00 am

That's weird. You're weird.

Just kidding. Its pretty interesting...

Although I could see how this would be inappropriate, but on the other hand, I could see how this could be appropriate, too.
ExplosiveWaifu
New to the forum

Postby DrCaius » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:25 pm

Boy/Girl... doesn't matter once you go internal, it all looks the same.
Last edited by DrCaius on Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DrCaius
Somewhat familiar

Postby vitoris » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:21 pm

I've seen more than a few videos like that with the camera facing inwards, but seeing it point the other direction was fascinating and really hot. Anyone have videos like that that go in even deeper?
vitoris
Been posting for a bit

Postby slug01 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:16 am

Please please get this in the hands of two ladies. One willing to turn the camera outwards and the other willing to taunt the camera through the butthole. I can't believe how well you can see the outside world. Made me want to be AV'd even more than ever, actually looked rather roomy.
slug01
Participator

Postby TETRO » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:15 pm

While I'd prefer a female, and anal gaping is not really my thing, he had a nice butt and the perspectives he got were pretty nice. If looking out through that anus was the last thing I ever saw as he anal vored me, I'd be OK with that. In fact, as I watched it, I couldn't stop thinking about how I wanted to keep going deeper so I could reach his stomach and get properly digested.
"Be polite,
be professional,
but have a plan to eat everyone you meet."

-The Predator's Handbook
TETRO
Participator

Postby DrCaius » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:13 pm

post deleted
Last edited by DrCaius on Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DrCaius
Somewhat familiar

Postby GiantToby » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:58 pm

Very appropriate content indeed! Thanks. A beautiful interior. Nice to see a man instead of the dreary, endless parade of giantesses. I don't mind the ladies too much, as much as the endless whining from those who are offended and their delicate libidos bruised by seeing male content.
And I like the gaping, too. Outside and in.
Let's hear it for the boy!
wotthehell wotthehell
GiantToby
Participator

Postby crowbarman » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:36 pm

This is pretty hot. Thanks for sharing.
crowbarman
Been posting for a bit

Postby Floriaaa » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:15 pm

TETRO wrote:While I'd prefer a female, and anal gaping is not really my thing, he had a nice butt and the perspectives he got were pretty nice. If looking out through that anus was the last thing I ever saw as he anal vored me, I'd be OK with that. In fact, as I watched it, I couldn't stop thinking about how I wanted to keep going deeper so I could reach his stomach and get properly digested.

Exactly what I was thinking when I was watching the video. I would love to crawl through the entire length of his inviting bowels just to reach his stomach.
Floriaaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby PlasmaTech225 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:10 am

What an awesome video! Though that dildo looked like it was hardly big enough for him!
PlasmaTech225
Participator

Postby Eznam » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:27 pm

Huh. I didn't expect the area around the anus inside of an ass to look like the exterior skin, I always thought the exterior skin around the hole looked like the interior, not the other way around. Maybe it's just him. I'll have to check inside me if I ever get a snake cam

I wonder if there's a vaginal version of that. There's that one video where they shoot her from the inside out getting dicked but you don't get to see outside.

PlasmaTech225 wrote:What an awesome video! Though that dildo looked like it was hardly big enough for him!

Yeah, I mean, he can keep his ass open without his fingers. From experience, I'd say he can do fisting. However that looked like a long dildo, so it's really more for deep reaching over size.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby LunarFox » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:16 pm

Not so much into real stuff, but honestly that's quite interesting! It's neat seeing the hole opening and closing from the inside. And for once looks pretty much just how you'd imagine~
LunarFox
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkSoulReaper » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:57 pm

Nope
DarkSoulReaper
New to the forum

Postby PlasmaTech225 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:32 pm

GiantToby wrote:Very appropriate content indeed! Thanks. A beautiful interior. Nice to see a man instead of the dreary, endless parade of giantesses. I don't mind the ladies too much, as much as the endless whining from those who are offended and their delicate libidos bruised by seeing male content.
And I like the gaping, too. Outside and in.
Let's hear it for the boy!

How can I like or upvote this?
PlasmaTech225
Participator

Postby Lbobl » Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:32 pm

Does the video still exist, now that partywank is gone?If anyone has it, I would be thankful if they were to send a link
Lbobl
New to the forum

Postby djaccent » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:43 am

I wish I could see the video for some reason it was not even loading. If you could pm me the video I would appreciate it.
djaccent
Been posting for a bit

Postby chocobun » Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:58 am

chocobun
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lbobl » Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:45 pm

thanks dude
Lbobl
New to the forum

Next

Return to Analvore