I am a pred for hire, AMA!

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

I am a pred for hire, AMA!

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:01 pm

Hey everyone! My name is Jake. With the passage of the Vore Recognition Act of 2017 and the economic crisis of recent times, a lot of you have surely heard about grey market preds for hire of varying degrees of trustworthiness. You all know the drill, I'm sure. Offer a target and a sum on one of the many, many pred finder apps (Gurglr, Nomma, gütslüt, etc) and wait for a pred to fulfill your demands. Simple stuff, right? But there's a ton of bad info out there! I've decided to run this AMA to try to shed some light on this murky area. I won't say which market I serve or which app I'm on, but I'm very prolific and one of those rare male preds with the anal womb augment that let's me keep prey safe inside me for a long, long time. So with that, I'll open this up to questions! Anyone got something to ask?

(Note to mods: this is a new form of forum based storytelling that I wanted to try out. If you think it belongs somewhere else, let me know! I don't want to put it in RP or Interactive for immersion's sake, as I feel that would sort of ruin the forum game aspect.)
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15662 /RP preferences

Walk in the room and I know they all know man
If they don't know, put on a little show
Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Re: I am a pred for hire, AMA!

Postby Eyefull » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:04 pm

*Raises hand*

Yes, hello Jake! Um, I am a male pred hoping to work my way into your market, as there seems to be a short supply of other male preds out there. However, the process of getting started is a little intimidating. What was your experience starting out, and what advice would you give for a fellow pred who wished to join the industry?

Also, as a follow up question, I have the stomach womb augmentation, but currently lack the anal womb augmentation. Would you recommend it, or should I get my feet wet first?
Sin it to win it!
Eyefull
Participator

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:25 pm

Getting started can be super daunting, it's true! Now I was super lucky when I was starting out. I had just gotten my womb augment when a friend of mine, a popular cam whore, got pregnant. She needed a place to safely spend her pregnancy and I needed exposure. I ended up being pregnant with her for about a year lol. She had guests and it was a pain getting her out in time for her delivery (btw, be careful keeping pregnant chicks in your womb! Pregnancy can slow down or even get stuck if you attach an umbilical to your prey!) but since she did all those streams from my belly, I ended up getting tons of requests! Try to find some high profile people to carry around safely before moving onto digestion targets.

Heck, if I ever get mpreg I might just spend my pregnancy in your womb. :p

As for the anal augmentation? Go for it! Double wombs can really free up your options.

Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby Hanzo » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:01 am

mpreg is a thing?
Hanzo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:59 am

Sure. It's not super common but it can happen, believe me.

Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby TastyTales » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:59 am

Hey Jake! How do you deal with predjudice (prejudice for predators if you're not aware). I know that prey are often portrayed as the victims in the media, do you think predators get a bad rep?
TastyTales
Somewhat familiar

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:15 pm

Good question! I think we get a lot of negative attention in the media, especially from prey advocacy groups (I'm looking at you, Cuddles Not Gurgles! You're the PETA of people.) and it's just plain unwarranted. In my case, I only digest people who are either bad people or want to be digested. Most predators tend to follow similar guidelines, especially since reformer tech seems to be something that will never really be practical outside of lab settings. To actually deal with the prejudice, though, I tend to wear really baggy clothes when I'm carrying prey. Or I just tell people I'm pregnant lol. That usually works.

Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby eatmeplease » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:29 pm

Have you ever had anyone hire you to eat them?
eatmeplease
---

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:42 pm

Plenty of times, for both digestion and just to stay inside me for a while. In fact, I have a couple who wanted to spend their honeymoon in my stomach. It's pretty sweet, actually. They've been in there a week. Their fucking is doing a number on my sleep schedule though lol. I might just digest them anyway.

Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby Eyefull » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:44 pm

Emperor_Palpatine wrote:Good question! I think we get a lot of negative attention in the media, especially from prey advocacy groups (I'm looking at you, Cuddles Not Gurgles! You're the PETA of people.) and it's just plain unwarranted.

Preach, my brother!
Sin it to win it!
Eyefull
Participator

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:46 pm

Eyefull wrote:
Emperor_Palpatine wrote:Good question! I think we get a lot of negative attention in the media, especially from prey advocacy groups (I'm looking at you, Cuddles Not Gurgles! You're the PETA of people.) and it's just plain unwarranted.

Preach, my brother!

Tell me about it. I'd love to gurgle the lot of them, but that would just make us look worse lol

Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby Hanzo » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:40 pm

(Bit of impromptu RP, isnt this?)
Hanzo
Somewhat familiar

Postby VelveteenDreams » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:15 pm

(Oh my, what have I stumbled onto here? I swear, the creativity of this community. I love you all. More IC threads like this, PLEASE!!!)
~Respect Everybody~
VelveteenDreams
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Eyefull » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:38 pm

Xenenderson11 wrote:(Oh my, what have I stumbled onto here? I swear, the creativity of this community. I love you all. More IC threads like this, PLEASE!!!)

(Seconded!)
Sin it to win it!
Eyefull
Participator

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:46 pm

(Hehe. I'm glad you both like it so much! I adore first person, IC storytelling and I wanted to try it here. :3)

Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby Eyefull » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:59 pm

*Female reporter approaches*

"U-um...yes, hi. For t-the sake of our viewers, h-how much would your services cost? M-merely for the sake of them understanding the value of the industry, of course!!!"
Sin it to win it!
Eyefull
Participator

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:49 pm

Well dear, it depends on what you. Er, "the public" wants. I have a whole assortment of skills at my disposal~

Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby Hanzo » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:27 am

(may I join?)
Hanzo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eyefull » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:34 am