my first wowmv comic

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re:

Postby knux » Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:40 am

buttman wrote:Schneeflocke, if you would like help with your english captions, feel free to contact me before you post. As long as you type up each caption in the email, I can send you back the corrected english for you to copy and paste. I'm sure you could spell check it yourself, I just thought it would be polite to offer. I have been meaning to contribute some material to av myself for quite some time, but only recently have I been learning photoshop, and to date I have only made 1 collage, unrelated to anal vore. So if you need help, just pm me :D

yea i know what you meen I've been trying to as well but i need to get a scanner and allso I need time to wright if thats what ppl want me to do I meen but yea I'm just not sure what? I can do to help ether kinda miks me feel bad cause I've gotten SO much for this place/site (PS eka I wove you :p *kisses hand*)and all I was able to do was write a rilly short not so great story ya know sorry for just venting on here all I'm just kinda thinking i should let yeas know I'm sorry
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ltucker » Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:33 pm

wow that was amazing.
ltucker
Somewhat familiar

Postby Schneeflocke » Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:11 am

Oh, is it that bad? O_O
Well...I know my english isn't the best, but it's not too bad compared to some is it?
I hope you can understand what I was trying to say in the first posts of the thread. And, I'm happy to accept Buttman's help. *cuddle*
Maybe working with him will help to improve my english.
Schneeflocke
Been posting for a bit

Re: my first wowmv comic

Postby komaru » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:27 pm

I really hope to see another comic like this from you sometime ^_^
komaru
???

Re: my first wowmv comic

Postby Zallvrein » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:37 am

I hope to see more Wow vore and specially this type with Wowmv ! Great job :-D
Zallvrein
New to the forum