my first wowmv comic

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

my first wowmv comic

Postby Schneeflocke » Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:35 pm

Hello everybody :)
well its my first time here. i just saw that "pffft8" made an awsome wow comic with an nigthelf and stuff.
so i decided to try it on my own.
hope you like it :3
and if there are any questions, ratings or ideas for some more stuff i would be proud :)
Thank you.
Schneeflocke
Been posting for a bit

Postby Schneeflocke » Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:38 pm

Part 2
Attachments
17.jpg
18.jpg
19.jpg
20.jpg
21.jpg
22.jpg
23.jpg
24.jpg
25.jpg
26.jpg
27.jpg
28.jpg
29.jpg
30.jpg
31.jpg
Schneeflocke
Been posting for a bit

Postby Schneeflocke » Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:40 pm

Part 3
Attachments
32.jpg
33.jpg
34.jpg
35.jpg
36.jpg
37.jpg
38.jpg
39.jpg
40.jpg
41.jpg
Schneeflocke
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Fidel2323 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:51 pm

great work^^
i love it :D

EDIT:
lol, at first i thought its the work from pfffft, but its YOU!!!
hehe, welcome to the portal^^
EDIT2: maybe i shoul read the text above the pic and not only look at the pics :lol:
Fidel2323
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby deleteduser301 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:16 pm

pretty awesome
deleteduser301
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Mordecai » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:36 pm

Decent. I think you should either decide upon making shots for the interior after consumption, if we're doing first-person, or adding in other prey and keeping it exterior only.
Mordecai
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Schneeflocke » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:56 pm

yeah i know :oops:
but as i said its my first try. but i will do my very best to keep it from one perspetiv.
thx for your opinion *cuddle*
Schneeflocke
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby komaru » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:24 pm

loved it, great job ^_^
komaru
???

Re:

Postby haloronin » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:36 pm

Well I'm not trying to be mean or anything about this short image strip..

but i think i've been offended, though i can appreciate the used of the WOW image manipulations, i just really. dont like this comic and think it; was poorly done in the lack of back ground, and any real basis of a story other then night elf wants you in her ass (AFTER eating at Taco Bell. i assume)

I just cant fnd any real enjoyment for my self in this strip.

However, on a good note, your timing on taking still photos or camera captureing for the poser liek program you were using, is well done, i think perhaps you shoud invest more time fleshing out the textures, for the modle.

additionaly.. the use of photo manipulation on adding the Gas cloud, i think blended in well too.
haloronin
---

Re:

Postby buttman » Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:16 am

I thought it was awesome. There didn't need to be any background imagry for this story. And the story was a short clip....if someone wanted a full storyline then I'd recommend they go get a book.

Very well done. A+. Thank you for contributing your work
buttman
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Ilysta » Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:43 am

I know I'm not an artist, but you should really think about adding in a background, or making the character bigger. There's so much white stuff it's almost hard to look at. Also, for the love of god, PLEASE capitalize, spellcheck and punctuate your captions. It might not seem like a big deal, but it really, really is.
Ilysta
Been posting for a bit

Postby Schneeflocke » Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:52 pm

@ komaru: thank you :-D
@ haloronin: if u dont have to say something good, better say nothing. so NFC!!! :roll:
@ buttman: yeah it was my first time :)... but i should really think about a background. i will try do my best in the next comic ;)
@ Ilysta: I know i am sry :( . My english isnt the best. But next time i will check it before posting. Promised ;)
Schneeflocke
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mordecai » Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:03 pm

Schneeflocke wrote:@ haloronin: if u dont have to say something good, better say nothing. so NFC!!! :roll:

Your own picture wrote:If you see it, rate it!

._o
Mordecai
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Schneeflocke » Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:03 pm

Mordecai wrote:
Schneeflocke wrote:@ haloronin: if u dont have to say something good, better say nothing. so NFC!!! :roll:

Your own picture wrote:If you see it, rate it!

._o

That was based on me cuty :wink:
Schneeflocke
Been posting for a bit

Postby haloronin » Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:54 am

critisizim makes a better artist

And i did have something nice to say, I appreciated teh angle of teh photos that were taken. please make sure to read the whole post before you assume it was entirely neitave.
haloronin
---

Postby justaname333 » Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:00 am

haloronin wrote:critisizim makes a better artist

Agreed, the community overall needs to grow more lenient on pointing out flaws and errors so they may be improved or corrected, instead of showering praise on anything partially related to the fetish.
For instance, the way you spelled criticism there.
justaname333
Participator

Postby Schneeflocke » Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:41 am

justaname333 wrote:
haloronin wrote:critisizim makes a better artist

Agreed, the community overall needs to grow more lenient on pointing out flaws and errors so they may be improved or corrected, instead of showering praise on anything partially related to the fetish.
For instance, the way you spelled criticism there.

i agree².
but a good criticism is hard. i know that. and your criticism sounds like a attack for me. but anyway.
i dont say anything bad to your opinion.
i am happy about every rateing i get :)
so i dont understand why u are defening :(
Schneeflocke
Been posting for a bit

Postby Pffftt8 » Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:46 pm

nice work Schneeflocke. i like the whole POV idea and your gas graphics. did you create those yourself? btw the goodnight kiss at the end was hot!

also, a cool trick you can use in the model viewer program is uncheck the "lock animation" on the bottom bar and be able to have the night elf have 2 animations where her top half is doing one pose, while her bottom half is doing another.
Pffftt8
Somewhat familiar

Postby Schneeflocke » Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:59 pm

Pffftt8 wrote:nice work Schneeflocke. i like the whole POV idea and your gas graphics. did you create those yourself? btw the goodnight kiss at the end was hot!

also, a cool trick you can use in the model viewer program is uncheck the "lock animation" on the bottom bar and be able to have the night elf have 2 animations where her top half is doing one pose, while her bottom half is doing another.

aaaw thank u :-D
that means a lot for me to hear that form you *cuddle*
and thanks for the tip with the 2 animation thing. i will try it next time :)
Schneeflocke
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby buttman » Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:33 am

Schneeflocke, if you would like help with your english captions, feel free to contact me before you post. As long as you type up each caption in the email, I can send you back the corrected english for you to copy and paste. I'm sure you could spell check it yourself, I just thought it would be polite to offer. I have been meaning to contribute some material to av myself for quite some time, but only recently have I been learning photoshop, and to date I have only made 1 collage, unrelated to anal vore. So if you need help, just pm me :D
buttman
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Analvore