What if she's having sex?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Is it ok that your unbirther has sex while you're still in her womb?

Yes, i will enjoy the ride
62%
No, just thinking about it gives me an headache
17%
Don't care, the womb is a safe place anyway
20%

Total votes : 1402

What if she's having sex?

Postby Paradox » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:09 am

[ Original post:
I know it sounds strange, but am I the only one who's aroused by the thought of being unbirthed and the host (aka. mommy) goes having sex with someone with me still inside her womb:?: ]

I got a little bored and added a poll to this question (yeah I know, a little late, but better late than never... :roll: )
Last edited by Paradox on Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:36 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Paradox
---

Re: What if she goes having sex?

Postby Junogray » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:07 am

correct me if i'm wrong, but i think that may be a common thought,
I like the idea myself but just how many others like this too?
Two fish in a tank, one says to the other "so, you know how to drive this thing?"
Junogray
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Paradox » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:44 am

Well, even if that may be a common thought, there aren't any topics 'bout it so far, at least I haven't seen any...

[And there are only a few stories with it (interactive stories on writing.com), no pics no more. :neutral: ]
Paradox
---

Postby haloronin » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:36 pm

that is something I would definetly enjoy.. ^^ yay cawk!! <.< i mean hurrah. I gets a daddy too.
haloronin
---

Postby Ragtime » Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:44 pm

Yeah, I've pondered that idea before.
You think we're so mysterious. Don't take us all too serious.
-- Aqua

My Gallery.
My DA Gallery.
Ragtime
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sarus » Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:35 pm

I, for one, would not want her to have sex with another man while I'm inside of her. I wouldn't want to share her...
Now if the person she's having sex with is another girl, that's a different story, the more the merrier :P
Last edited by Sarus on Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sarus
Participator

Postby kirche » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:52 pm

that is a thing that i would enjoy, but what if she got pregnant with you in her womb?
Just a normal person.
kirche
Another Trekkie...

Postby Paradox » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:52 pm

kirche wrote:that is a thing that i would enjoy, but what if she got pregnant with you in her womb?

I guess you "really" become her baby then :-D , something that i maybe even wish for :oops:, cause i have the feeling that the closeness with her grows when she accepts you as being a part of her...
(aka sex would mean that i'm not just a passenger, but a part of her and her social life. Because of me she will not just changing her habits from yes to no.... If you understand what i mean...)
Paradox
---

Postby Elpie » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:18 pm

Paradox wrote: no pics no more. :neutral: ]

oh? than what are these?
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Paradox » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:28 pm

LowProfile wrote:
Paradox wrote: no pics no more. :neutral: ]

oh? than what are these?

Ok, you got me... I forgot 'bout hooliganism :oops
Edit 2009: seems the pics of LowProfile got lost in server move in January, they were of a series called 'hooliganism' I'm sure there are more of it here somewhere on the portal.
Last edited by Paradox on Thu May 21, 2009 4:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Paradox
---

Postby hm10101 » Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:03 am

You've got to admit, there's something so deliciously slutty about unbirthing someone and then continuing to do it.

Hey, if I was the one who kept on doing her...would that make me your daddy?
hm10101
---

Postby Ranger » Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:15 am

*Raises a paw* :3
Ranger
---

Postby symbiote01 » Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:26 pm

Either you're safely locked in the confines of your womb (i.e. you hear him knocking but he can't come in) OR you get hosed.

And if you're female in there and you get hosed, you're probably going to get pregnant. Especially in RPs, where you'll probably line-up exactly so he'll penetrate the both of you. Thems the breaks.
So your host would be pregnant with a pregnant lady. And getting out would be harder, too- you were thin when you climbed in, but now you've got a baby bump!

...OR he ends up a wombmate, being unbirthed like you were. If you're female in this case, congrats, you just got a playmate and a chance to have sex with a guy, inside a pregnant woman. Just be careful, or you might get pregnant. Or worse, you might end up unbirthing him yourself.

Now that would be a pregnant woman, pregnant with a pregnant woman, pregnant with a full-grown man. And one of my fantasies (though I'm the guy in the middle).
symbiote01
Participator

Postby Radijs » Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:42 pm

Hmmm. I'm going to remember that one Symbiote. Perhaps one day, when time permits I'll write something about that. :D
Radijs
---

Postby Paradox » Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:52 am

symbiote01 wrote:Either you're safely locked in the confines of your womb (i.e. you hear him knocking but he can't come in) OR you get hosed.

So I would get a hot shower in there if he breaks through, fine. Just hopes that this sticking cream goes off after some time, or else i would drift in something else than amniotic fluid :freaked:.
I also like the possibility of getting a female companion always sounds nice :-D . However there's also the possibility of knocking her up and make her pregnant, that would mean you have to share this tiny space with a (natural) pregnant woman. (... :? I wonder what might happen then if she goes in labor, will she push the little bundle of love into the womb your still in or does the baby get out of both mothers? like a double lenght birth-canal?)
Last edited by Paradox on Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Paradox
---

Postby Iwannabevored » Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:15 am

yeah I think thats common, though I hate my ugly mom so I usually have my char in his mom but points the same :-P
Iwannabevored
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tai » Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:04 pm

symbiote01 wrote:Either you're safely locked in the confines of your womb (i.e. you hear him knocking but he can't come in) OR you get hosed.

And if you're female in there and you get hosed, you're probably going to get pregnant. Especially in RPs, where you'll probably line-up exactly so he'll penetrate the both of you. Thems the breaks.
So your host would be pregnant with a pregnant lady. And getting out would be harder, too- you were thin when you climbed in, but now you've got a baby bump!

...OR he ends up a wombmate, being unbirthed like you were. If you're female in this case, congrats, you just got a playmate and a chance to have sex with a guy, inside a pregnant woman. Just be careful, or you might get pregnant. Or worse, you might end up unbirthing him yourself.

Now that would be a pregnant woman, pregnant with a pregnant woman, pregnant with a full-grown man. And one of my fantasies (though I'm the guy in the middle).

You're making brains explode all over the interwebs. Careful. :p
Tai
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby platinumedgemaster » Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:14 pm

The idea of being unbirthed, and then having the girl have sex is arousing in a way, but I just love the idea of having the girl trying to go about her day and you just making it interesting b/c now she has to care for you. I also like the idea of gender change during the unbirthing. I am a male, but I have been curious for a while what it would be like to be a girl, and doing that in a RP is one of my biggest fantasies
platinumedgemaster
Been posting for a bit

Postby Removeduser2161 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:18 pm

Yeah I've done that in an RP on Eka's Chat with Aiya before, and I've had it happen to me with Avalanche 8)
Removeduser2161
Been posting for a bit

Postby Elpie » Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:18 pm

heres another thought: if a woman unbirthed a guy and he started masturbating inside her, would that still count as sex? and could she get pregnant that way?

this is one of the best discussions ive been in in a LONG while! its a real brain-strainer!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to Unbirth