What if she's having sex?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Is it ok that your unbirther has sex while you're still in her womb?

Yes, i will enjoy the ride
62%
No, just thinking about it gives me an headache
17%
Don't care, the womb is a safe place anyway
20%

Total votes : 1402

Re: What if she's having sex?

Postby TheDJTC » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:38 pm

I would think the amneotic fluid would drown out sounds, but then again naturally being in the womb is like hypersleep so who knows.

Also the talk of changing wombs reminds me of this Adult Swim show, the guy goes into a weird strip club with two conjoined twin strippers (conjoined at the belly and I guess the uterus) pushing a baby back and forth betwix their bellies.
TheDJTC
Been posting for a bit

Postby Paradox » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:27 pm

TheDJTC wrote:I would think the amneotic fluid would drown out sounds, but then again naturally being in the womb is like hypersleep so who knows.

Well accoring to some health magazines, a Fetus is sleeping mostly (up to 90%) of a day.
I don't think the Amniotic fluid draws out sound, but the walls of the womb and the liquid are making the sounds dull. It's proven that babies do recognize voices (especially the mother, which is kind of obvious) after they are born. Meaning they still hear a little this and that on the outside^^ I Always wonder how loud though, given that the baby aint in a quite place to begin with. It's true that the outside sounds are weaker, but the in body sounds like "her heartbeat, breathing, talking and stomach system, should be much louder to the unborn.

If I combine it with the topic, i would say: The Unbirthed one (if in Amniotic fluid) could still hear his new mothers lover, but much weaker. But the new mommy would also be way much louder to him/her^^
On many forums parents ask about if the baby does actually recognize it if they have sex, but given what i just said, and that the womb is like an airbag in which the baby swims. They barely notice any difference in normal movement, its just like faster walking up and down some stairs. And afterall, a baby does not know what its mother is doing :P
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby Elpie » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:52 pm

TheDJTC wrote:I would think the amneotic fluid would drown out sounds, but then again naturally being in the womb is like hypersleep so who knows.

personally, what i've always written (for strict fiction, mind you) is that the unbirther (or pred, in the case of straight-up vore) can hear whoever's inside her, but people outside her can't hear whoever's inside her, though it also depends on the size of the one inside; in one of my vore chapters, the pred gets such a big size difference that she can't hear the two inside her stomach unless she uses a stethoscope. part of this is for the general setting i'm going for, where--for instance--one pred ends up carrying her two lovers inside her womb for a few months and is able to convince everyone that she's just pregnant because only she can hear the other two talking inside her and only says anything to them in private
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Paradox » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:05 am

LowProfile wrote:

personally, what i've always written (for strict fiction, mind you) is that the unbirther (or pred, in the case of straight-up vore) can hear whoever's inside her, but people outside her can't hear whoever's inside her, though it also depends on the size of the one inside; in one of my vore chapters, the pred gets such a big size difference that she can't hear the two inside her stomach unless she uses a stethoscope. part of this is for the general setting i'm going for, where--for instance--one pred ends up carrying her two lovers inside her womb for a few months and is able to convince everyone that she's just pregnant because only she can hear the other two talking inside her and only says anything to them in private

Since UB is a pure fantasy fetish it would be a sin to say whats possible and what not. Given if the person is in amniotic fliud or not.
But that what you said reminded me of something interesting.

Did you people know that the reason why you cant hear babies inside their mothers womb (babbling crying or whatever) is the simple fact that there's no air at all? I'm not sure if i recall correctly, but even the lungs could/would be filled with amniotic fluid, which is pressed out at birth.
Paradox
---

Postby SomeGuy1294 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:55 am

Only if it's lesbian sex. Do NOT want any penises poking into my pred but my own. I'm greedy like that.
SomeGuy1294
???

Postby raivun » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:41 am

Just had a thought imagine a guy being shoved up into the womb in a way that someone else could have anal sex with him while having sex with the owner of said womb
raivun
Participator

Postby TheDarknessofLoyalty » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:07 pm

raivun wrote:Just had a thought imagine a guy being shoved up into the womb in a way that someone else could have anal sex with him while having sex with the owner of said womb

I've actualy seen an image of that. Can't remember where though... shame.

In answer to the thread topic, however I have to say i wouldn't mind.

Especially wouldn't mind if I was joined by a similar person and got to fuck them too. But eh... I'm too odd for enough people to be around me for that
TheDarknessofLoyalty
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nocturn » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:21 pm

someone needs to save this thread
Attachments
Gontadanuki-202314-doragon-no-syussann1.jpg
Gontadanuki-202315-doragon-no-syussann2.jpg
Gontadanuki-202316-doragon-no-syussann3.jpg
Gontadanuki-202317-doragon-no-syussann4.jpg
Gontadanuki-202318-doragon-no-syussann5.jpg
Nocturn
Participator

Postby Paradox » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:18 am

Neat, though i prefer (demi-)humans... i actually had such an idea for a human being turned into catboy/girl before^^.
Paradox
---

Postby Noxyoursox » Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:58 am

This is actually a major fantasy of mine--being unbirthed, then the man has sex with the woman who unbirthed me and ends up penetrating both of us on one cock. Alternatively, the cock could be the force that pushed you into the womb in the first place!
Noxyoursox
Participator

Postby TheHungryELf » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:55 pm

I... realy dont care, as long as I don't get semen in my hair. It takes forever to clean and getting it in something that is also hard to clean alone is even more work. And I can tell you one thing, I am a lazy elf. Kind and friendly, but lazy. But then again I do want the pred that unbirthed me to feel as good as she can, so... it's up to her.
TheHungryELf
???

Postby saber25 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:13 am

Also the talk of changing wombs reminds me of this Adult Swim show, the guy goes into a weird strip club with two conjoined twin strippers (conjoined at the belly and I guess the uterus) pushing a baby back and forth betwix their bellies.

what is the name of the show. it sounds interesting
saber25
Somewhat familiar

Postby AlistairTenpenny » Mon May 05, 2014 4:18 pm

Last edited by AlistairTenpenny on Tue May 06, 2014 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AlistairTenpenny
Been posting for a bit

Postby symbiote01 » Tue May 06, 2014 8:12 pm

saber25 wrote:

This is from Xavier: Renegade Angel, season 2 episode 15- "Haunted Tonk".
You can find it on Adult Swim right now.
My brain hurts a little from having watched it.
symbiote01
Participator

Postby AlistairTenpenny » Tue May 06, 2014 10:38 pm

Yes this would be a sexy situation, especially in the realm of cuckolding.
AlistairTenpenny
Been posting for a bit

Postby Elpie » Tue May 06, 2014 10:58 pm

symbiote01 wrote:
saber25 wrote:

This is from Xavier: Renegade Angel, season 2 episode 15- "Haunted Tonk".
You can find it on Adult Swim right now.
My brain hurts a little from having watched it.

yeah, adultswim original programming'll have that effect on you
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Nocturn » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:44 pm

there was a old set of pics of the incredibles where dash was unbirthed by his mother and his father has sex with her
Nocturn
Participator

Postby Ahgara » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:10 am

Nocturn wrote:there was a old set of pics of the incredibles where dash was unbirthed by his mother and his father has sex with her

Holy shit really? Wjere? This sounds amazing! Bet I cna't find that on rule34's site
Ahgara
New to the forum

Postby Paradox » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:04 pm

Ahgara wrote:
Nocturn wrote:there was a old set of pics of the incredibles where dash was unbirthed by his mother and his father has sex with her

Holy shit really? Wjere? This sounds amazing! Bet I cna't find that on rule34's site

You can find the complete in the underage forum.
viewtopic.php?t=2759

Dunno if that changed, but i believe unless you agreed on the underage terms, that section is locked.
In that case You might need to register in the usergroup for underage stuff.
-> Go into "Your account" -> "Account configuration" menu (on the top of the page)
-> Go on the tab "Usergroups"--- there you can register for the section.
Paradox
---

Postby Paradox » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:12 pm

On another note.
I wonder why i never posted it here, but i think it kinda belongs here :P
Attachments
1279237735340.jpg